Hans Need a reading please !

• Hans ! Can you please help me ! my dob 1st Sep,1960 12: 55 AM Please tell me why I am goinng through a lot of emotional turbulance in my relationship feeling deceived but cannot put my finger on it not sure if its unfaithfulness at an emotional level or something deeper my gut tells me something is not right but outwardly everything seems normal is it just my emotions and imagination getting out of control his DOB 09/15/1959 11-12 pm will this relationship work out for me this unsure state of mind is eating me up would be grateful if you could shed some light thank so much !

• Rina2010,

please help me: do not look at spilled milk, look at new contacts.

my dob 1st Sep,1960 12: 55 AM: you have considerable emotional power, charm and personal magnetism. This power could be used to bring you success in any activities that deal with groups of people such as acting or sales work. It is also an indicator of having healing energy, a 'spiritual force' gathering in you, a force you can use to better your life in many ways. This power is available to use at your discretion. This will give you the power to get your way with people, both personally and professionally. It can bring you more social fun, better intimate relationships or more success in your business.

Please tell me why I am goinng through a lot of emotional turbulance in my relationship feeling deceived but cannot put my finger on it: because there is no real understanding.

not sure if its unfaithfulness at an emotional level or something deeper: something deeper.

will this relationship work out for me: no.

shed some light: this is caused by shocking situations.

Give up non-vegetarian habits. It hasn´t arisen out of your own awareness yet and I suspect this was you conditioning. Your childhood was ruled by laws and rituals -- there was so much forbidden by your father. Maybe an external, non-existential morality imposed on your early years blunts your sensitivity. But now it hurts so much, that a small light fills you.

• Thank you so much Hans for the reading. Just one more question you mentioned

something deeper is it and shocking situation could you please elaborate. Is he physically cheating should I just move on..

• Rina2010,

something deeper is it: the social environment.

and shocking situation could you please elaborate: it has something to do with drinking too much.

Is he physically cheating: No.

should I just move on: yes.

Intoxicating drugs are as ancient as man. No country

has ever been able to prohibit them. Alcohol has been

prohibited by many countries, and they all failed

finally because it turned out to be more dangerous.

• Hans ! Thank you so much ! Best !

• Rina2010,

come, come, yet again come.