HEALINGWAYS..))))000

• JUST WANTED SO SAY HELLLLLLOOOOO, WE KEEP MISSING EACH OTHER:) I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY NEW POSTS FROM YOU.ARE YOU OKAY.?//

HUGS <peace<light,love and="" laughter<br="">SHEILA

HOPEFULLY THE PIC WORKS, I TOOK IT FROM ICE ON THE ENCHANTED POND THREAD</peace<light,love>

• Hello my friend, I've not been on much for few days apart from doing the abundance energy send in a morning, my friend from Denmark came over for a few days, we are in early stages of building a web page on all things in Holistic healing...it's quite exciting to be doing it!! we are both novice at this type of thing so it may take some time...lol...he went back to Denmark in the early hours of this morning, but is coming back in a couple of weeks...

but I have been popping in and out on here today, I posted another "Veronica" letter on my thread this morning and went on Bee's thread asking if she is ok, she hasn't been on here since she went to Scotland, I thought she was only going for 5 days? hope she's ok!...

and thats about it, .I have a lot of catching up to do on here :)...

I still have jobs I need to do in the home that I've neglected in last few days as well......but they will get done ...eventually...lol

We probably miss each others posts sometimes though because of time difference thing? I'm in UK,

The picture is just so GORGEOUS!!... hope you don't mind if I save it, so good of you to send it me:)

Hope you are doing well Sheila 🙂 and hope we bump into each other on the threads soon....I have a lot of catching up to do on here 🙂

Thank you SO much for thinking of me, that felt really nice!...:)

MUCH LOVE AND JOY TO YOU!!,

Denise,

x

• I'm glad you are ok, exciting news about your web page let me know when, where and I will be there..I'm passing this around today...and of course I thought of you..

Just click the link below..

CLICK THE LINK BELOW POWERFULL VIDEO

This is STAND BY ME like you've never heard it! This video was done by 5 sound engineers

who went around the world recording individuals performing this song. They then blended

them together into one song and video, which is wonderful. Click on the link below.

(The first guy shown is at the 3rd St. Promenade, in Santa Monica .)

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

• Bee is okay she'll be home soon, i face booked her....

she'll be buzzing around soon sweet little bee.

hugs sheila

• OH MY!!!....BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!.....made me cry! and I had goose bumps on goose bumps....creativity at it's BEST!!....thanks SO much for sending this, saved this to send to all I know!!....

Bless you!! (((hugs)))

GOOOOD news on our little honey pot!!...hope she had Fab time! 🙂

x

• From sweet Beeeeee...

A MESSAGE FRO BEEEEE, FROM ME TO HER HAHA

To:

Subject: WHERE R YOU

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:46:17 -0700

HI SWEET BEE, WHERE R YOU, WE ARE MISSING YOU FLYING AROUND INQUIRING MINDS WHANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE OKAY? PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEC...

HUGS

Yes im okay 🙂 can only use mobile on ijnternet so can only check on hotmail n facebook! I did send healingways a message but dunno if she got it! At my granddads dont come bk till 30th august at least! Miss you all! Its been fun here though feeling bit lonely sometimes 🙂 hope to speak more soon! love bee X

• Ooooo I'M SO PLEASED you are ok, glad your having fun at your granddads!!....don't feel lonely little honey pot, were all only a thought away :)....Im sorry I haven't received your message Bee, it must be floating around in cyberspace....I look forward to chatting to you about all your adventures in wonderful Scotland....take care honey pot, see you soon.

love ya!

THANKS Sheila for letting me know our honey pot is well and happy!! 🙂

love ya too my friend!!

x x

• I AM NOW OFFICIALLY SWEET BEE'S SECRETARY LOL.

HUGS TO YOU HEALINGWAYS NOW I HAVE A PIC FOR YOU INSTEAD OF TAKING YOURS HAHA

SHEILA

• WOW!!!....she's breathtaking...thanks Sheila :).... YAY!! our honey pot got herself a great secretary!!...lol

you can take my pics any time 🙂

GREAT BIG HUG BACK TO YOU MY FRIEND!

• Hope this works?.....If so, YOUR A STAR Sheila!!

x

glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

jiu jitsu gear

• Ooooops...sorry folks, I guess it didn't work...(RED FACE NOW).....LOL

• I try again...can't help myself...LOL

• OH NO!!....how do you get your glitter pics on here Sheila? 🙂

• One more try then I will leave it till I get to know how to put them on here 🙂

• YAY!!!.... it worked!!!

• aweeee its beautiful, thank you.....

love it...your so much like me.....I never give up, i say one more,okay one more,ok one more with a roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

then i say 1 more....

then we get it, i could feel your smile like a little girl who has just broken into a diary hahahahahah

thanks

hugs to you

sheila

ps I've been teaching lilacrose how to do pics and she sent me this one...

NOW TO GET TO WORK THIS IS FROM MS. BEE, OW DO I HAVE A PIC FOR HER..HAHA

I laughed so hard when Bee sent this email, oh i can just imagine her doing this...hahahaha

Shee thankyou healingways vthats okay will be back soon! Just want to say shee if i domt reply to your email its cause im using my sisters mobile to get on and she not letting me on at the moment managed to sneak on though hehe found her hiding place under her pillows lol 🙂 so be of now love to everyone speak soon Xxx

• O MY GOSH what did i get into...hahahaI thought I would just help...

I seen your post there so i thought i would post here...theres nothing i can do there now...

peace to all of them

Hugs to you Healingways

sheila