Broken Heart

• I need help with my broken heart, and I don't know what to do about it.... Can anyone give me some good advice? My DOB: 9-23-1960 His: 6-23-1963

• gkt6063,

I need help with my broken heart: do not have a negative opinion of anything. Do not think you would have constantly to win.

give me some good advice? Practice temperance and come to an inner equilibrium.

My DOB: 9-23-1960: this signifies that a money partnership of some kind will be playing a role in your life. This could be a standard business partnership or something out of the ordinary, but it will certainly have something related to money as the end result. Whether this 'joining of financial interests' becomes an asset or a liability depends largely upon the surrounding circumstances. You often need the association of others in order to achieve your financial goals. This will encourage you to develop relationships that are mutually beneficial between yourself and others in your business and financial life. The most success comes when you adopt a Win-Win attitude towards all your business dealings.

Just remember one thing: that for all the secrets of

life, meditation is the only key. So go deeper into

meditation and don't be bothered about experiences.

Just look at those people who are taking Ecstasy. I

don't think it is a dangerous drug, but look at those

people. Do you see something in their life that has

changed because of their experiences?

• Hello,

Thank you for the good advice and you are right! Well, I can't look at those people who take ECSTASY because I don't know anyone who does.... I'm sure that was just a medifore and I understand the point you are making. The partnership and financial thing is also true. I just left my lawyers office and I will try to briefly explain:

I have been divorced now for 9 yrs, was married to him for 23yrs with 2 grown children. I was awarded a court order for spousal support, life insurance policy, medical benefits etc.... I have received nothing from him, not even a penny for all these years. Why you ask? because he decided that he would rather quit the wonderful job that he had than pay me what was due to me. It was spite that caused him to run from this obligation.

Hes been running ever since until........a few yrs ago he married again and now has a "real job"

I decided its time to now make him accountable, and to inforce the court order. My court order states that until I either remarry or die this will be in effect, and that no court can ever over rule the orders that were handed down to me in 2002.

Here in California there is a 10% compound interest on the rerears that the law has in place for cases like mine. The judges here always award the maxium when this happens...

I have just hired a lawyer, paid the retainer and I am going for it!! The sad part i guess is that in all those 23yrs he took me for granted, and you know what he still has all these yrs since we divorced, he honestly doesnt think I will ever stand up for myself, but I am......

Does that sound like anything you might have been refering to?

I would love to hear back from you if you have the time.

Thank you so much!

• gkt6063,

Does that sound like anything you might have been refering to? No.

I would love to hear back from you: your problem is the balance between man and woman.

The first step is

self-love. The second step is love of others. The third link, love of God, enjoins

the necessity for going beyond the first two. The

second link is a step beyond the first, and the third

is a step beyond both. The first link involves the

admission that"I am." Although it is not reality, it is

nevertheless a fact. To the ignorant it is a fact more

important than everything else. It may be a means to

your awakening, but never to your flight. Those who

flee it will find it coming close upon their heels. Can

you really run away from your own shadow? I'm sure you

can't. The more you try to escape it the speedier does

its pursuit become. Therefore accept the fact of 'I am'

and engage yourselves in seeking love. When love grows,

egotism diminishes and wears off. If one who has

accepted the existence of the shadow seeks light, one

naturally and necessarily becomes free from all sorts

of shadows. Egotism and love stand in the same

relationship with each other as shadow and light. The

impenetrable darkness of egotism disappears with the

advent of the illuminating light of love. Acceptance of

the "I" gives rise to "He the other." "Since I am 'I',

others are others'. In the light of love, however, the

consciousness of "I" as well as that of "the other"

vanishes. In the end love alone remains. Neither "I"

nor "you" nor "the other" -- only love. Such a state of

love I would call love of God. Actually it is not

directed towards anyone in particular, nor from or on

behalf of anyone in particular. It simply is. This pure

and simple love I call love of God.

• WOW.... that is beautiful. thank you!!! I thought perhaps when you said this:

Practice temperance and come to an inner equilibrium.

My DOB: 9-23-1960: this signifies that a money partnership of some kind will be playing a role in your life. This could be a standard business partnership or something out of the ordinary, but it will certainly have something related to money as the end result. Whether this 'joining of financial interests' becomes an asset or a liability depends largely upon the surrounding circumstances. You often need the association of others in order to achieve your financial goals. This will encourage you to develop relationships that are mutually beneficial between yourself and others in your business and financial life. The most success comes when you adopt a Win-Win attitude towards all your business dealings.

That you may have been speaking about the spousal support thing since that is a financial dealing that is currently going on in my life. I guess I was wrong in my assumption....

I will ponder and muse upon your writing, it is very uplifting!! thank you

• gkt6063,

it is like a tunnel. You pass into the darkness but

you know that sooner or later you will come out of it.

Just remember that whenever you are in it and go a little

further into the tunnel. One day the tunnel will be

finished. You will be in the open sky -- and this will

be a new sky, a new space that you have never known

before.