Hi Watergirl18 can i have a reading please?

• I can't find a way to change the name. Do I have to email support? I know what you mean though. I had a very negative password from when we got in a fight once and never bothered to change it until a couple of months ago. People may scoff but it was shortly after that he started to reach out more. Have a great day! 🙂

• ps - I'd like to ask him to a festival/concert in a couple of weeks. I'm sure he's either going with "others" or will be "busy". I plan on going anyway. Any advice on that? I've waited months to ask because I keep hoping things will be better (they are but still not "normal")

Thanks again!

• Love and Light Watergirl! I would love a reading, Many blessings upon you. my dob is 12/11/69.

I would like to know if the change i made was correct, and is it going to work? misskay

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Ms. Watergirl18,

I thank-you so much. I truly believe that you are 100% correct and I do appreciate the caring and kind way you have about you! I do feel that I do struggle a lot because I feel that I have to fight to be heard at my work and defend my point. I am starting to practice visualization and the law of attraction and have been wanting to practice yoga and meditation. I feel as you that I need to have hope and faith and for all good things will come in the end. Let flow...

I will start putting into practice the steps above and will let you know the outcome! Thxs. again! Soarizon (Soar into the Horizon).

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Watergirl! Thank you so much! He's being a bit of a pill right now, a bit standoffish so I will likely wait a few days (unless I get my own positive sign in the meantime). I tried to get him to go out for a walk or ride the last few days but last night he went on his own ride THEN posted it to his FB after not answering me about it. Ugh!

I will take it as positive no matter what he says though, perhaps he just needs to hear this from me even if he does turn me down. (good thing I am strong 😞 )

I have to create a whole new account to change my name, but you're right, I should do so!

Thanks again, hope you have a good day!

• ps I have really been discouraged lately. I don't want to give up on him after how hard he fought to be with me. I guess when things look "good" (or better) and then it hits me that they are "not the same" by any stretch of the imagination, it really sets me back. I am trying to keep my chin up but wow some days are really hard! I guess as long as he continues to feel positive energy from me when we talk or see each other, that can't be all bad I hope!

• This post is deleted!

• No,Taurus! Do you need his dob?

• BTW This is my new name 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• I like daylilys and yellow is so nice and bright and cheerful! 🙂

I am planning on going anyway. To me worst case would be him going with the other girls. 😞

He introduced me to the singer I really want to see there.

What is the interpretation of the Temperance card? I really need to find a good book at the library.

Thanks so much!

• This post is deleted!

• Last I heard he thinks I left him but that's a whole other story! I agree with you. It's funny as he always wanted to "feel" more from me and yet when I did so (after he stopped talking) you're right, he ran. Back off, he comes forward. If he does come back, I DON'T want to go through this again - once is more than enough.

Thank you! I will continue to study what you have said. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Wow thanks so much! The Death card, although ominous sounding actually makes sense given some of the situations surrounding him and choices he is considering. So interesting!

I will definitely print these out and re-read, they will help me keep grounded on days that I am not feeling that way.

Thanks again, I really love the way you explain this! You have a natural talent! 🙂