Hi Watergirl18 can i have a reading please?

• This post is deleted!

• Dear watergirl18, Thank you!

• I would like a love and romance reading please. I have a cancer man that I am interested in and I feel he is interested as well. We met on the net not a dating sight and have been talking for about 8 months, we live about five hourse form one another. Will we met anytime soon and is he the lucky guy or do you see someone else coming in the picture and approx. when.

Thank you sooooo much in advance.

Love and Light

• This post is deleted!

• Yes your correct there is an age difference although I see me as the young one. I am around middle schoolers all day as I teach them and they provide my youthfulness. He on the other hand is like and old soul and I have told him that before. Thanks for asking and I look forward to what else you can pick up on.

Love and Light

• Hi Watergirl! I have read some of your readings in this thread and really like how you explain things!

I am in a bit of a turmoil with a relationship of 3+ years..... I guess the best way to put it is that he decided he needed a break (or that I left him - which I didn't) so a few months ago he withdrew which was quite a shock to me as he was always attached to my hip 24/7!

He has continued to keep me around him though he is hesitant to do things with me. In the last month though he has found reasons to stop by and we've had some great chats. Emails have picked up as well. Last weekend I did a group activity with him that involved at last one person instrumental in keeping us apart during the spring. When we were a couple he did not often let "worlds collide" so I found that quite interesting (and put my best face forward for obvious reasons!)

I find all these "signs" to be positive.

My question is this - is he slowly regaining trust in me and us and will he allow his heart to give us another chance? Our issues are not huge, mainly baggage from our past lives and I have been actively working on mine and can confidently say it's a non-issue now.

I would appreciate any insight you may have. I dearly love this man and would wait for him for as long as need be if he needs time to get his bearings back - providing it is the right thing to do.

Thanks so much for your time!

(ps I never know how much or little info to give!)

• This post is deleted!

• LOL Tue/Wed is fine. Neither of us are going anywhere. 🙂

Hmmmmm you are right, I picked that on another forum almost 2 years ago when I was dealing with something stressful in my life and wondering - why ME?!?!?! And it's not easily searchable by google (people on that forum found that they - and their SO's could google their usernames - oops).

So perhaps I will think about a generic yet more positive username - thanks! 🙂

Have a great rest of weekend!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello, and may I say that I am new (as of today) to the forum but been with Tarot.com for a few years!

I have so far been following a couple of chats and find Watergirl18 to be very impressive in your readings. I wonder if you might read for me please? I am a Scorpio and I am at a crossroads career wise and relationship wise. At work their are revamping the whole structure of the chain of command (already 5 people fired) and find myself not in a beneficial part of the organization as my duties have been reduced. I have updated my Resume and am looking for a new position to make me happier, and more appreciated. Will I find a suitable position for my talents? Which way should I look?

Relationship wise, I am a gay woman and have been attracting only bi-sexual woman in the last 10 months. I feel ready for relationship with a partner who is looking for the same? Do you see one on their way to me? What should I be doing to attract the right partner. Thank-you so much for your time! Look forward to hearing your responses.

• Hi Watergirl18.

thanks again for the reading. I was wondering though, the guy I spoke about isnt my boyfriend just friend right now but I did meet a new guy this past fri and was wondering if he could be the possible one that came up in the cards? His DOB is 3/18/68 and we seems to click. Can you tell me a little bit more about where this relationship may go or may not?

Thanks so much again!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• That is a hard one to answer!

I will say this: his sister and cousin (female) worked very hard to separate us.

Cousin introduced him to quite a few women friends

One was very interested in him, introduced via FB about a year ago (she is married with 2 kids, at the time was "getting divorced" but this has not happened yet)

I did an event with him, her and cousin last weekend (her H was there too) and could not get a feel for current interest between them. If there is, I see it more on her end then his. She did not speak or act negatively towards her H and I have seen them at other events and felt the same. This time I spent 6 hrs WITH her and him. And since I also met "person who hates me" for the first time you can believe I put my best face forward!!

Also he is mentioning women as being cute etc, said he loaned his car to a "friend" last week. He did this in March when trying to push my buttons. Either he is doing so again (I have not sent him any emails to his dead acct telling him what he means to me in over 2 mos) or he is putting himself out there for real. When we were a real couple this was a common thing but I never worried about it as I was secure in his love for me. I'm afraid yesterday I bit (ie asked who) when he said he loaned his car out. 😞

Oh as for this girl who "may" be interested (or at least was) she is very positive and outgoing and almost too bubbly. He has done a few group events with her this year that I know of, nothing one on one that I know of. Could be wrong, have not devised the perfect gps system LOL

Not sure if this helps as I don't have a solid cut and dry answer for you! 😞

• ps - WE have not been intimate since early April so he is not using me for sex

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Watergirl thank you so much for getting to this and earlier than you suspected.

Funny a few weeks ago he stopped by and made a big deal of banging on the outside door. I told him if I hadn't seen him drive in I never would have heard him (and had unlocked the inside door for him anyway). He told me he wasn't sure who was over, which was the first time he made a comment like that in months. I just looked at him, behind me, my single car in the driveway and said ME. Told another male friend that and he said - hah! He's just checking to see if you're seeing anyone!

The reading sounds good and I will continue on as I have been, calm and steady (though internally frustrated lol)

If I want to check back is there a certain time I should let pass? What spread did you do for me?

Thank you agan, I really appreciate it! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Thank-you and have a good night! Look forward but realize you are a popular girl!