Hi Watergirl18 can i have a reading please?

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks so much for the reading watergirl. You were right on the money as far as my relationship with my husband and my career. I am in the process of trying to regain equilibrium and regain the balance that I once felt. I wasn't sure if it was my career (I was a teacher of Graphic Arts for 10 years and was wanting something else) or my relationship with my husband, so I resigned my position as a teacher and left my husband (only for a weekend).

I'm wanting to contribute in a different way, maybe return to school to finish my Masters degree so that I can teach at the College level, become a Master Gardener, or contribute to the community in some way. Can you please try to give me some insight into which direction I should take as far as my career?

Also, my relationship with my husband has improved dramatically. Is this the man that I will grow old with?

My DOB is 11/26/62. My husbands DOB is 01/19/65.

Thanks so much for the previous reading. You are truly gifted and I appreciate any help you can give me.

Sharon62

• Hi sharon62, i just reposted this for watergirl, maybe just start a new thread for her and a reminder,just helping...

namaste

sheila

peace and light

FROM WATERGIRL

Hi Everyone - This thread has become too cumbersome. I am having trouble doing new readings with all the previous "energy" here and it is also just too many pages for me to scroll through to find who is "next". Soooooo, if you still have a question for me would you please post it on a new thread for yourself? I would really appreciate it 🙂

• Greetings Watergirl,

It's been awhile...I hope your feeling much better, I have read you have been through so much. Thankful for your recovery. May you continue to be blessed for your kindness, caring and most of all your gift!

I can see your swamped here so I will be brief. I followed the advice you gave me, all went well for awhile, our lives together went through many changes, always ends the same, apart from each other.

Please do a reading for me concerning where do I go from here with this man, at this point it's very difficult to see through the FOG. Much of what you told me happened, yet we are not together again. We began making plans to live together again, the other woman never went away, his Mother still manipulates. My heart is open for love, am I waiting for nothing with him?

Every time WE make plans someone always interferes. Could it be that he has been leading me on the whole time, or that he just does not even know what he wants.

Please advise me on how to proceed in this relationship, if there still is one at all.

Deeply would appreciate your time & devotion. Urgently awaiting a very much needed reading from you.

Blessed Be

Susan E.

MY DOB: 8-18-1963 His: 5-8-1968