Hi Watergirl18 can i have a reading please?

• FULL MOON GREETINGS Watergirl!

Did you see Jupiter below?!!! A VERY special moon! Take a few deep breaths and show me the cards! I'm collecting that I.O.U. I've pulled one for you--INNER CHILD! Do you have a burning question? Tonight's the night to ask. BLESSINGS

• This post is deleted!

• Watergirl - have a great night, enjoy your new nephew-in laws bday - its the little things anyways!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• k.

• Good morning Watergirl18

I have to agree with you about the moon last night. It was beautiful and there was one star with it and I try to take a picture but could not. Last night was a awesome night I sleep good and then for the first time in my life I dreamt of the tarot cards never before. I wish I could remember what they were. Just had to say that I agree with you about the moon.

Illona

• i dunno what it is with this particular full moon.....but WHOA! i feel crazy and clear at the same time....i took a nice walk on the beach today, the tide was waaaaay out there. this crab had to go get some sea water for her soul...i think it helped. thank god i am lucky enough to live on the coast

• shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm just creeping in to say hi, looks like you are back on your journey watergirl hehe i'm glad your healing..

Namaste'

sheila

aka shatz

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much Watergirl18! Not sure I was pouting over anything more than the amount of work I've done in the last two weeks plus what I have for the next two weeks, which I've been good about keeping from him, except he knows I have been at the office every day. (I'm a little stressed over my deadlines). His days have been miserable this week. He stopped by to pick up some stuff I did for him on the way out to fish the other night and it was really a great, although short visit. And he kept in touch the entire night while he was out. It was a lot of fun!

As for happy and joyous, I am having a great day! Got a run in with some wonderful people and cleaning is going well. Going to take a break and soak up some sun. But now that I think back, I did have an unforeseen meltdown 60-90 minutes ago, for no apparent reason. Minor pity party I guess. Very interesting what the cards saw, apparently there was something in me that needed to come out and I didn't even feel it till it did. But they did and until I wrote this, I had forgotten.

Thanks so much for the reality check! I will continue to move forward and work on myself, inner peace and harmony. And no more pouting! (I really didn't realize as it was so fleeting.....) 🙂

Love ya girl, and hope you are feeling better!

• Watergirl - thank you so much for the reading & I will try to take to heart what you've seen (I can be my own worst enemy). I do feel like the clouds are lifting. One thing I am curious about if it even came out in the cards has to due w/ one of my strongest supporters (the aqcuarian whom I've known since I was 18 but recently re-entered my life - he is very dear to me). Is this a relationship that will continue to be mutually supportive or is it one that will cause me conflict? Does that make sense? If it didn't even come up then I guess that's my answer. Part of me wants to be selfish He has been a true bright spot for me during all the crises, & I would hate to lose him but I also recognize that this could be a slippery slope for everyone if I do not keep my wits about me. Thanks again for everything?

More important - I hope you are really feeling back to your old self, are back driving, & realize the crash just a blip in the scheme of things!

• Hello Watergirl,

Someone at work recently caught my eye and I caught his. Is he worth responding too or should I continue to be cautious?

• Thank you Watergirl,

You saved the best for last!

Rest up. I will be looking forward to your reading.

Lovingleonana