Hi Watergirl18 can i have a reading please?

• Watergirl, I know you are not well, when you feel up to it, I feel like something new and exciting is in the air, woke up feeling this way even though the past few weeks have been dramatic. I have such hope for the near future and am just curious to what you see. Try soaking your hand in Epsom salts and try some tiger balm it helps a lot. Whenever don't tire yourself out! Take care, I forgot what you need from me. hhmm 11/20/65 ct?

P.S.: I'm thinking money honey!

Peace, Light and Love! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• I can't wait, they have to get better. You have huge rewards coming for your good works, I really mean it, you and the others like you who give guidance to the lost, the lonely, the desparate is really appreciated and your works do not go un-noticed by the Universe. Karma! Take care!

I'm going to work on my Full Moon Manisfestations for Thursday Night.

• i thought it was just me....my world has been topsy turvy on ALL aspects. i finally got my calm back and on the mr. aquarius front, a lot of our mutual friends are like wow what a freakin jerk. lots of lost respect in that circle. good riddance. watergirl, how are you feeling today? i thought of you a) at the gym and b) during my well-needed massage this afternoon

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much, what a wonderful surprise! So glad I read this before heading to bed. Sweet dreams for me and my kitty with a cool breeze tonight - and to all of you!

Much love,

YD

• Watergirl,

Everything I have read thus far has lead me to beleive you may be the one that can help me. I really need to know some important directions to take in my life. Confused pisces needs help. Can you please help me, If you can let me know I see you have a huge list right now.

Thanks

Angelprayer

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Sweet Watergirl !! It is good to see that you are feeling better. Good Girl for taking care of yourself. They say how "strong" you are if you jump right back in....but it takes a much stronger person to take care of oneself. Again, Good Girl !

We will talk soon.....

Blessings to you my friend

XOXO

Luminous

Lauren

• This post is deleted!

• God Bless you! I hope we all get abundant blessings! 🙂

• watergirl-

I had asked for a reading a couple of days back.dob 3/17/57 my query is regarding relationships

and direction they may be going in, especiallly re: individual with dob 1/23/64..when you have time...

i hope you are feeling stronger.

blessings

• This post is deleted!

• Watergirl-

No problem- you had a lot going on. I understand that. Truly hope you are feeling better, again,

may the universe shed its warmth over you and help in your healing.

• water girl, u missed me- drgagannagi

• Watergirl - gald to hear you are starting to feel a little better. Keep taking it easy, don't be surprised if once you are out in the world completely you are still a little jumpy. You know I was trying to explain to someone the other day that having a "near death" experience like the car crash really does make you feel whether you want to or not (that certainly is how I reacted, and I am not known for sharing my emotions). So I guess what I am saying is emotional is expected or discombobulated. Hang in there, all your bruises will heal in no time, and thanks for putting me on your list. I look forward to what you have to say. All the best!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• No crackin' allowed! Your health is more important. 🙂

The moon sure is pretty tonight.....

(is it bad luck to post a pic of this moon? Since I can't delete or edit figured I'd ask!!)