Hi Watergirl18 can i have a reading please?

• that does help. no new job, but i am in school getting my ass kicked. fine, i'll go out and be social. i feel myself letting go a little more each day, so that's good. thanks watergirl 🙂

• If at first you don't succeed, try and try again, aahhhh, thats because the devils' busy getting in my way but he won't win! I'll wait and God Bless!

• Hello Watergirl, hopefully your days have been well. I was wondering if you can help me with a reading. As of late I've been in full blown panic mode when thinking about my future. I'm 21 and I don't know what I'm doing and where I'm going. I start college in eight days for the second time for a Business Management degree, and I have no idea what I'll do with it. Or if I'll be able to do anything with it at all. And I'm frightened I'll be like last time I went to college. When I look towards the future I see no definite path and it scares me. I was wondering if you could pick up anything that will at least get me to calm down a bit?

Thank you and Many Blessings

• Hi watergirl18, can I have a reading too please if you are still doing them, regarding my current relationship, I have been wondering if we should move in together. My birthday is 17th March 1967.

• Hi watergirl,

My name is clara and i was wondering if i could get a general love reading from you if you have time and are still giving these readings. Thank you in advance. oh yeah my dob is may 17,1987.

• Dear Watergirl18,

My partner and I went our separate ways in May. Just wondering what's ahead for us?

Me: 12/27 Him: 04/16

Thank You!

Love and Light

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Watergirl, I can see from reading all your posts, that you do have a wonderful gift! Thanks so much for your sharing!! Only if you have time, I would love a reading from you. DOB is 12-01-59 for me. Husband's is 08-11-62. I have been having a very difficult time with my job, selling new homes for a major builder. I have been with them for over 13 years. Have relocated now for the second time. I feel I must quit before they HAVE to fire me. I have been offered another job, with an old boss/friend/mentor, who also relocated but with a different builder. My husband will suppoert my decision without reservation. He wants me to get out of the "business" and do something with him, in regards to cooking and traveling the Country. What do you see? Thanks again for your insight and bless you!!!!!!!!!!! Evangeline

• Dear Watergirl,

Wow! your amazing! He stated that he's having work related issues and apologizes for the distance. I wasnt sure if he was being truthful because he only text's me. He has in the past been hot/cold and I was concerned if he was reverting to past behavior. he doesnt communicate his feelings, hence me feeling lost at times. Im glad to know that he does care. I will do what I can to be supportive and nuturing. God bless!

• Hi watergirl 18

I was hoping you would be able to give me a reading to help me see what my current situation holds. My date of birth is 19th Oct 1983 and my ex partner is 24th Feb 1979...

Many thanks

Linz

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you Watergirl!

I giggled a bit when you said you drew cards 3 different times and couldn't make sense out of it.... sorry.. but that is exactly how my life is!! It doesn't surprise me that it confuses others because it confuses me beyond belief... Not quite sure what to take from the reading... I guess I wish it will be easier... Oh well!

Anyhow, I wanted to thank you for your time! I enjoy reading your responses to others. I truly love the hope you give to people!!! Thank you for everything!