Just Need Some Encouragement..

• So...I just need some encouragement from anyone...

I finally got up the courage to ask the ex Pisces what he wanted from me, and he said he wasn't ready to give all of himself to me (due to all the hrs at work, and some trust issues). I totally understand he has a lot going on in his life with being a restaurant manager and a workaholic. I told him if he really wanted a relationship we could work something out together...

I was already expecting the conversation to go like this. I had said that I cant handle being friends when we both want to hug/kiss every second when we see each other. I said I wanted a committed relationship or nothing at all...he said it wasnt fair of me to do that. I said I can't pretend I don't have feelings for you.

Anyways, the night ended with his decision being as he wasn't ready (I'm assuming he expects me to wait around for him for when he IS ready, but I cant do that)

I just need some encouragement here!!!

If he does contact me, I think I will just tell him that since we want different things right now, I need time to myself to heal & live my life. A part of me still wants to keep him around in my life for no apparent reason...just to torture myself. But I have to be STRONG this time. I HAVE to. I can't put my life on hold for him. I need someone who knows without a doubt they want to be with me.

Isn't there a saying that goes "if you love something set it free, if it comes back, it's yours & meant to be?"

I guess only time will tell, but I dont have TIME to wait for that time to come...or maybe my patience is being tested. hmm

Anyone care to add their comments/thoughts/experiences on my lovely situation? lol

• It seems to me you are on the right track. Let him go and move on. We Libras live for the relationship! A person more suitable for you will come along.

• This post is deleted!

• we dated for 5 months, in limbo for 2 months. Finally asked him the question. I mean it seems that I am being a little unfair for not keeping a door open for friendship with him, but i just cant pretend to myself 😞 I hate this situation in all its entirety.

And yes, being a Libra...I definitely like being in relationships better than being alone. I feel so much happier and vibrant. love the idea of love 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Lovely,

I don't do readings nor anything with a gift of insight to the spirit world. But I've had my

own takes on love. So here's my opinion about the pickle you're in my dear - I would agree with watergirl18. You may be pushing this guy to a commitment too quickly. This my dear, what you are going through is unrequited love.

This may be hard but you need to accept the fact that he doesn't feel the same way about you. Since he has made his feelings for you clear you really only have one choice. You

have to honor his feelings and wishes. Distance yourself for a while and meet new people. It may sound romantic to throw yourself over someone playing hard to get

but in the end you're only hurting yourself. Ask yourself "why would I want to be with someone who doesn't love me back?" You deserve better.

Get him out of your system. Keep yourself busy. Immerse yourself in your work or hobbies or start a new one. Focus on moving forward. Focus on your own future. Remind yourself all your great qualities. You must stay positive. Don't let this situation make you bitter. Surround yourself with friends and family who loves and cares about you. Appreciate yourself. You are a wonderful person. Move on.

Date and meet new people. You never know you may meet someone you really like and

feels the same way about you. It may help you to know that the pain you now feel will be

erased from your heart when you find someone who does love you back.

If they can't appreciate you for who you are, you're much better off without them. Move on and leave yourself open to meeting someone new.

Love and Blessings to you,

Mari

• I wish I knew why I have the strongest desire to settle down with someone in a relationship. I've never been real open to the idea of "dating". It sorta seems unfair to me. I want to give just one person all of my time, and I want the same in return. I don't know.

There was suspicions about him cheating on me, so its strange that you mentioned that watergirl. I had found an empty box of condoms in his trash and asked him about it. That's when he said I did not trust him and we broke up. His reason was that he was cleaning out his room and threw the box away. Since then, I have questioned the truth of that or not...

He told me he cares for me and has feelings for me, but just isn't ready to give all of himself to me in a relationship. I think that if he did have the feelings & did care for me, it would all work out to a place where we could come to some kind of agreement.

In my opinion, I think two people who like each other should be committed to each other. There shouldn't be other people that you like. I don't know, just the way I see things when it comes to matters of sharing interest in someone....

• This post is deleted!