For all you "fool" lovers!

• (thank you to ISHA LERNER)

Traditional tarot archetype: The Fool

Planetary ruler: Uranus

When this card appears in your reading, be ready for adventure. Open to the vast horizon of the unknown and be willing to take risks. Step beyond the limits set by cultural standards. Temporarily you may feel lost, in the dark, as if emptiness has beckoned you into the void. Enter and be reborn. See life more as a game of chance, an opportunity to play. The experience of The Fool often occurs during of great inner change. It is as courageous as it is humbling to wear The Fool's mask and walk the road into the unknown. Eventually, through the process of rebirth, your genius and intuition can emerge. Remember to wear bright clothes. Have fun. Let the magic and joy of laughter fill your days. Feel the wonder of life all around you.

• This post is deleted!

• I thought you'd like this! And hope you got my post yesterday on the other thread--you answered this morning that you were going out but didn't say if you read my other post--we must have posted the same moment yesterday before you signed off! I pulled cards for you from my Fairie deck--a first! I only do my own but I thought since you gave me a first I'd return the favour. I thought the cards were perfect for you!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi blmoon, sorry for interupting but I can find which forum you gave my reading on..its not on my topics list. Do you know which one it was?

so I can go back and read it.. Thanks Have a great evening.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thankyou very much,,,Now If you could find my cell phone,,,That would truly make my day ; ) lol

• Blmoon, I owe you an appology...for putting "big horns on your bug".

I had tried getting readings from others first. Every time I get on a thread for free reading , I end up getting passed up, because those giving them get overwhelmed . The Captain gave me a reading a while back and when I asked for detailes he gave me wrong answers and covered it up by changing the subject and putting my parenting skills down .

! I tried Hanz because he was not as busy as every one else... he did not know what he was talking about.

So I was looking through threads to figure out who I could ask , and happened to see you on one so out of desperation I asked you. If you can tell me readers that I can reach out to next time , I would be happy to do that.

Thanks

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you for telling me that...it makes me feel better:) Yeah

Ok I will do that next time.

So Can any one help me find my cell phone??

• Thank you for telling me that...it makes me feel better:) Yeah

Ok I will do that next time.

So Can any one help me find my cell phone??

• I dont know how I always do that . posting twice

• CANCER64

oh my--please do not feel you did anything wrong--in fact I welcomed your request! What I meant was there was a persistant dark energy trying to seduce more of the same and because the threads stay here I try to even the energy at least--- I am motivated to heal or uplift situations I tried responding to others in a normal way hoping the thread would eventually out balance the energy BUT at some point we empaths must know when to walk away---it was obviouse the ripples had started and that energy was not bringing out the best in folks who usually know better. I know it's a battle between some here who want strict rules on threads belonging to one subject the first question and some are territorial at times but really that goes against spirit intervention--administration will tell you that these threads are spirit free to interject (with manners)--jump in or comment--I mean really, how many times have we all had perfect words come up in surprising places! You actually helped get off that bad seed of a subject! It doesn't happen often here but where there is good there also is a darker side that would love to smother that---luckily good will always prevail. In fact resist that dark energy right now that loved for you to think you did something wrong. I did not take it personal--that goading to argue back and the horned bug was just a humorious release on my part and I was not angry--in fact I refused to fuel that bug as it feeds on anger--was getting bigger and I felt I tried but time to walk away and take a break--so at the moment--only stopping in as spirit asks and I decided to plant my seeds of love in surrounding gardens and leave that thread be. Ignore territorial threats here---you are entitled to speak where you wish--follow your intuitions. I am not offended at all when someone pops in--I have the free will to answer or ignore. It's not supposed to be personal--the ego is the king that makes the most silly rules! Don't be afraid to play the "fool"---follow your intuition. blessings

• Thank you blmoon..

The first time I posted about my divorce some one got onto me to start my own thread..so I guess I thought that was the way every one does it.. so I was feeling bad for interrupting.

I was so Happy to see you! You are always so helpful and I was having trouble getting any one.

I had not read the post on that thread just your comment before I posted, which seemed possitive so I mis understood because I had not read any thing prior. I thought it seemed completely out of charactor for you....and must be completly stressed or some thing. . No worries about negative energy.

You are one of the most caring, giving people here.and it would be so wonderful if more people would plant thier seeds in garrdens of love,, t he world would be such a beautiful place!.

Actually I ran into that complaint a few days ago ...I am surprised it is still going on. today,..enough already! You are very right there is only so much you can do.. . Hopefuly every thing will simmer down.

I actually like your big horned bug analigy...I need to picture that next time some one is trying to upset me...It will make me laugh(:

Did you read my post after your reading for me...just have questions on what kind of work , maby if you have time to answer?

I felt so much better after your reading....I was able to put the tears away and get mad, which I needed to do! I have tried reaching out to him as a friend for the last couple weeks or more and he ignores me. So I completely went out side the boundries two days ago and posted a poem on his Facebook (no one on hhis end knew any thing about me.) Called a "Friends Existence"

After speaking to you and knowing for sure that he purposely does this to hurt and is feeling no pain himself. I went on his face book and saw he took the poem off...which ai knew he would because I posted a week or so ago about friendship being important,, that he took off. So I posted in huge leters. ... He is decietful and pretended s to care about me and my past issues with men, just to turn around and hurt me even worse because i did not expect it. just to get what he wanted ! How badly he hurt me ....(This is just a little of it., I really laid into him) Needless to say it was taken off ..and I am no longer on his friends list. .LOL

I FEEL WONDERFUL Today!

I will talk to you later blmoon

Have a wonderful evening!

I am happy to hear I was good interruption.!

• Thank you blmoon..

The first time I posted about my divorce some one got onto me to start my own thread..so I guess I thought that was the way every one does it.. so I was feeling bad for interrupting.

I was so Happy to see you! You are always so helpful and I was having trouble getting any one.

I had not read the post on that thread just your comment before I posted, which seemed possitive so I mis understood because I had not read any thing prior. I thought it seemed completely out of charactor for you....and must be completly stressed or some thing. . No worries about negative energy.

You are one of the most caring, giving people here.and it would be so wonderful if more people would plant thier seeds in garrdens of love,, t he world would be such a beautiful place!.

Actually I ran into that complaint a few days ago ...I am surprised it is still going on. today,..enough already! You are very right there is only so much you can do.. . Hopefuly every thing will simmer down.

I actually like your big horned bug analigy...I need to picture that next time some one is trying to upset me...It will make me laugh(:

Did you read my post after your reading for me...just have questions on what kind of work , maby if you have time to answer?

I felt so much better after your reading....I was able to put the tears away and get mad, which I needed to do! I have tried reaching out to him as a friend for the last couple weeks or more and he ignores me. So I completely went out side the boundries two days ago and posted a poem on his Facebook (no one on hhis end knew any thing about me.) Called a "Friends Existence"

After speaking to you and knowing for sure that he purposely does this to hurt and is feeling no pain himself. I went on his face book and saw he took the poem off...which ai knew he would because I posted a week or so ago about friendship being important,, that he took off. So I posted in huge leters. ... He is decietful and pretended s to care about me and my past issues with men, just to turn around and hurt me even worse because i did not expect it. just to get what he wanted ! How badly he hurt me ....(This is just a little of it., I really laid into him) Needless to say it was taken off ..and I am no longer on his friends list. .LOL

I FEEL WONDERFUL Today!

I will talk to you later blmoon

Have a wonderful evening!

I am happy to hear I was good interruption.!

• This post is deleted!

• No Watergirl18 I wa s not referring to you ...I was talking about sex months ago or something like that.. I appreciate you letting me know 🙂

I dont think we have ever spoken. I hope all is well with you.

• that was just written as six months ago...dont know why its crossed out. must have mistypes something.

• Cancer64

you crack me up! noticed you post double--like you got a techno stutter following you around! I pick up a a mischeviouse child spirit around you--likes to tell you to lighten up a lot! He shows himself as a little boy looks about 10 or 11--dark brown hair that sticks up wild--big grin---has a propper accent--english or Irish--dramatic with the hands--not sure if his accent is real or he just speaks dramaticaly. Do you have strange little things happen around the house? He slows you down--in a good way and plays little pranks for a giggle and again says you need him because sometimes you frown way too seriously much. I'll see if he'll come back and say more as I have to leave right now. Blessings.