Fireflyo1 or charmed witch bente, some insight please?

• Could I please have a reading, I need spiritual guidance. I am in school for nursing, I am not sure if this is the right thing or the right time for it now. i am feeling confused and all over the place at the moment about everything in life. What is going to be happening over the next few months in my life in regards to school or career, family, and love? I feel very stuck and yucky!

• p.s. I am stagnant on an issue concerning an aries born on 3/27/78 and want closure. I want someone to be honest with me about whether he cheated on me several times over the years while I was with him and what was the deal with him with regards to me. why did I get treated different then all the other people in his life and what feelings if any any were there? I want it to rest and put in the past if that is what needs to be done. this man hid things and I want to know what they are . I want peace. thank you!

• Dear ckdgh703:

First of all, stick with the nursing. It is a very good period for nursing, especially if you get your RN.

As for the Aries guy, flirting is in his blood. He has good intentions but he is rash and acts before thinking. He did not hurt you on purpose, that is for sure. He's just immature. After all, men do not reach full maturity until after the age of 30. Some men never try and some never learn from their mistakes.

His feelings are superficial. He is self-oriented and selfish. His loss, not yours.

The last thing you need in your life is a man. Concentrate on your schooling. It will prove to be very rewarding for you. I see great accomplishment. Skill rewarded with honors.

Families are like ex-boyfriends. You still love them but hate how they acted and did you dirty. But they are still family. They will be there for you when all else fails. Do your utmost to be kind and offer support even to the most ornery. Think of them as patients in your care. Even when you don't like them, be kind. Think of it as the perfect time to practice your skills.

Be the best person you can be and remember not one person in this world is perfect.

• Dear ckdgh703:

First of all, stick with the nursing. It is a very good period for nursing, especially if you get your RN.

As for the Aries guy, flirting is in his blood. He has good intentions but he is rash and acts before thinking. He did not hurt you on purpose, that is for sure. He's just immature. After all, men do not reach full maturity until after the age of 30. Some men never try and some never learn from their mistakes.

His feelings are superficial. He is self-oriented and selfish. His loss, not yours.

The last thing you need in your life is a man. Concentrate on your schooling. It will prove to be very rewarding for you. I see great accomplishment. Skill rewarded with honors.

Families are like ex-boyfriends. You still love them but hate how they acted and did you dirty. But they are still family. They will be there for you when all else fails. Do your utmost to be kind and offer support even to the most ornery. Think of them as patients in your care. Even when you don't like them, be kind. Think of it as the perfect time to practice your skills.

Be the best person you can be and remember not one person in this world is perfect.

• Dear Firefly01,

Thank you for responding. Can you help me alittle further maybe? I am feeling better about things, especially school. I want to know why the aries man is the way he is . What happened to him as a child that made him this way? I understand totally about the immature part. As for superficial, then his feelings are that of a child and once I take the focus off of him and he has to be responsible, he cant do it for me? So he just flirted but never cheated? Can I ask you another question, is there pyschics that really do spiritual work and do the things they say they are going to do, or do they just rip u off of your money. Can others be fixed like I have been told in the past? just curious. I am angry at the aries man and I try to forgive, I try to let go. What intentions that are good has he had ? Why does he always say someday he is going to marry me and then runs away? Does he think about things ever? What part has his mother played in things and his friends?

• Aries men act the way they do because it's part of their nature. Because Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, Aries is known to be somewhat naive and truly an innocent when it comes to choosing their own behavior. They do not always realize that consequences include them, too.

True psychics cannot "turn it on and off" like a faucet. Usually, it comes when it pleases and it leaves when it pleases. In fact, not every psychic possesses the same abilities. There are times when I have had visions, but most of the time I get a "sense" of the real issue behind the scenes. Anyone who claims to "guarantee" their services is either a quack or really good at what they do. Some ARE really good at what they do and they charge high prices for their services. Anything less is not worth your time.

As for your Aries man, let him go. You don't want a man that you will have to mother the rest of your life.