I need Help fast! very hurtful relationship... =[

• So there is this boy Im in love with...I love him so much. but the problem is we are in an open relationship. I didnt think I was Guna love him so i agreed when he told me about it before we started going out. time passes by and we start to love each other. but i just really want to know whats the real deal with this. basically... if we will ever have a closed relationship? he means the world to me

• I, too agreed to being friends. He had just came out of a long marriage, and i was only separated, so not in a position to dictate terms. After many years, i find myself in a place where i realize i love this man. the deal with men is this. once you are the friend, as in, lets just be friends, you will never be anything more than that. i know this, did it anyway, and cover my feelings when i see him with another. at one time he may have thought it could be love, and i didn't. maybe your timing will get better, or learn to accept the friends. after all, we gave them permission to be open.

• Hi" Min-ah" many women agree this kind things, and very early in the relationship the boy will tell us his after nothing serious or something like that and we kind agree

later things change because we woman , dont sleep with a man for the same reason a man sleep with a woman

we kind need to like the guy, we develop an attachment in long run, this is normal

Listen, this is going to hard for you to hear maybe as you like this boy a lot and dont want to lose him

but you need to speak to him and ask him if he want to take things forward

if you dont feel like you dont want to ask him now and ever later

things will maybe get mess later for you especially

Many boys this days get deals and they never things that maybe things have changed until you tell them and it take a lot courage from the woman to stand for her feeling and not denying them for the love she has found

if things are worth it, he will listen to you and offer you what you seek

if it's not he wont be able to give you a clear answer and you will feel like you did something wrong and you made things worst

but just know you are right to feel the way you do and to want more, you deserve it

dont be sorry to feel love, love is the best things in life to feel

talk to him and found out, dont fear the loss, the more you fear the loss the more you lost something else