Blmoon - Message from Watergirl

• Hello Blmoon...

Did you finish your project yesterday? I ask because I decided to pull a card of the day for you and it came up as Ace of Wands which would indicate starting something new πŸ™‚ By the way, I am letting all of the info you gave me on my dearest Esperanza sink in for a little while - thank you so much for sharing with me - I am still a little shell-shocked by the news, but in a good way. I still want to do a spread for you, but I am waiting on her to tell me when the time is right!! Have a great day...

• This post is deleted!

• PS--I did a card pull for you--a first as I usually just use psychic impressions but since you did for me I thought I'd go for it and picked from my deck two cards---AWAKENING YOUR TRUE SELF(first card)---and then INNER POWER came up. meaning: (card says) You are beginning to recover your spiritual identity, including your old sense of humor, interests, passions, and desires. Trust that any confusion or changes you're currently expieriencing are part of your healthful evolution--if a cloud has lifted from your mind and heart you're beginning to see life from the perspective of your old self. You went through a period where you gave up who you are to please another person. You buried your interests ignored your friends and tried to fit in to another persons lifestyle. Now your old self is emerging. You're back! As you recover your authentic self, your life and your personality are going through big changes. Hold tight, and allow these changes to occur. The fairies ask you to trust that the parts of your life and personality that are falling away are inauthentic and false. Know that you are building a solid foundation of truth, and everything is working out perfectly right now--affirmation:I now give myself permission to be true to myself.

INNER POWER CARD---You are now allowing yourself to expierience and express your true power. You have within you all the power of he universe No one is more powerful than you. As a spiritual minded being it is impossible for you to misuse or abuse your power. Your guides will bring you opportunities to use and expand your power in ways that bring great blessings to you and the world. Heaven needs the lightworkers of the world, including you, to realize and utilize their power. By drawing this card you're being asked to release any fears you may have about being powerful. You're asked to keep your self-esteem high by honoring yourself, taking excellent care of your physical and emotional self, working on your dreams and aspirations and spending time in prayer and meditation. The higher your level of self-esteem, the more comfortable you will be with your power. AFFIRMATION: it is safe for me to be powerful! I have all the power of the Universe flowing through me and supporting me.

GREAT CARDS! good for you--sorry so lengthy but I wrote it all as the cards said. How do I choose? Well. the deck gives many choices but in the end I found my own that works perfect for me--shuffle--split deck untill feel stop combine deck back pick top and bottom cards. In fact many times for myself diddn't like cards so redid and came up the same! Talk about spirit slap! Congrats on your cards--very good!

• Funny--you wrote your post before I sent mine! we are on the wavelength--I clicked send and there you already were talking cards and meditation. PS--trust your way of dealing cards--you know best!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I love that card! I use her site often inbetween my own cards and they are always right on! I love how beautiful her cards are.Your card fits so well with the ones I picked for you. Keep trusting yourself--it's your time! Maybe some day you will make your own deck. The power is not in the cards but in the "connection" The tool is just the language so keep your mind open--always trust yourself.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!