I will do 5 one question readings today.

• I forgot to mention in my last msg... My dob is 9/9/1980 and my finance's dob is 4/26/1981...

• Dear Shuabby,

I was wondering if you might have the time, if you could tell me the name of the man I will be meeting soon, and perhaps marrying some day? Just a first name would be great, but if you could do both that would be great too. 🙂 I believe I am ready for someone to love me the same way I love them, as well as someone who loves my boys too. 🙂 Thank you for your time and kindness. 🙂 Oh, my dob is April 11th, 1980 if you need it. 🙂

Thanks in advance,

Hobbles76

• Hi Shuabby, if you do decide to do some more readings could you please do one for me also? I would really appreciate anything you might pick up on coming up for me in the near future regarding love and general life. Thank you for sharing your gift with us so freely. Love and light 🙂

• Dear Shaubby, Thank you for your reply. I have been single for 3 years. (dob: 6/11/51) I have been searching my heart and have found healing for many areas of my life so that I can truly love and accept love. Isn't is amazing when we can come to a point of forgiveness that sets us free. I am fairly new to this site and we all can learn from each other by reading different posts. I am appreciative of all that have shared your adventures. I wish you all clarity, peace and happiness. MissD

• Dear Shuabby,

My partner and I had a mutual parting of the ways in early May. He wrote me a lovely heartfelt letter in July and called me just this week. I have not contacted him at all during the separation.

Please tell me what is ahead for us... I love him.

Me: 12/27/59 Him: 04/16/57

Thank You!

Love and Light 🙂

December Girl

• Will my husband and I get back together before the divorce is final and keep the kids and us a family?

• Hi. I would love a reading if you can do any more another time. I'm wondering when I'm going to meet a man that I've been receiving "signs" about for a while from my Guides. I seem to have lost contact with them. Please help if you can.

• Hello Hobbles76,

I got the letter A in the first name right away. You are on your way to meeting him in the next 3-6 months feels more like the holidays to me . He will have a good caring heart and knows how to do some kind of crafting art. Luckey you as this will make for one of the most loving holidays for you in your lifetime.

• Hi, Shuabby!

Did you get a chance to read my post? I am worried because this female "friend" has suddenly cut off her relationship with me, and I don't know why, since the last time I made a friendship gesture I haven't heard a thing. I am afraid it is because she is after my fiance.

• Hello December girl,

I felt such heartfelt feelings reading your question. I feel that you two will be seperated a bit longer to balance the scales of feelings between you. Good that you did not contact your Aries love as they do love a good chase. Seems your feelings get hurt by his lack of attention and he does not compliment you in intimate ways in which you crave. The choice is yours dear if you really feel that you need him in your life and can change your attitude as to what you will accept and will not in his case. He is what he is and I do feel some good qualties with him. You know them much more so than I.

Best Wishes

• Dear Shuabby, This is my first time being on a forum. My ex and I broke up in April almost 3 yrs together. He is with someone right now who having his kid; she is a taurus I have a feeling that she is not the person he should be with. Mine dob 01/23/1985, his dob 09/30/1984. I feel we had a powerful conection,and I feel we been together before in a past life when we are together, and nothing can bring us down when we are together like time stands still when we are alone together. My intiution is telling me that we are soulmates. Can you tell what do you see in our future and if my intution is right?

• This post is deleted!

• dmirk59

Yes you will open the decor store and I feel you have a female friend in mine. Make sure that all legal paperwork is drawn up and understood by one and all/ April is the month that comes to me for your grand opening of 2011. A lot of red is inside the shop. Do u like the color red? I see a buick street or cobblestones here also. Are you in Ashville, NC? I feel a real southern draw here. You will be doing what you love and even though the ecomony will still be in a state of renewal you will find that your clinteal will be more than willing to buy your goods. Your on your way and I feel you will expand in one year after you open the store or move to a larger space.

Wonderful beauty is what I see you createing.

• Good Evening Shuabby

Hello this Illona again. I was wondering do you see me doing some traveling next month. I thought that I was going to Texas but that is not a go now.

Thank You Illona

• Dear Shuabby,

That sounds wonderful. 🙂 I think that would be a wonderful change. 🙂 An A in the first name...does that mean it starts with A or it just contains an A? 🙂 I don't want to be selfish, but I have had a few rough years, so it would be nice to have someone who is interested in me and good to my boys that isn't already in my family. 🙂 Thank you so much for the insight! 🙂 And the crafting art sounds wonderful! Any idea where I might meet him? 🙂 Lol! I know, more questions...But thank you again for the kindness and your time! 🙂

Hobbles76 🙂

• Dear cuspglyph,

I just wanted to let you know that I was friends with a man who's girlfriend believed I was interested in her man as well. She sent me a friend message on a social network and I confirmed her. She has not really talked to me since, but I don't make a huge effort to keep in contact with her either because I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable again. I am not necessarily saying this is the case, but it is something you might want to consider. She may just not want to make you feel uncomfortable again. I know that I stopped being friends with a man that I had dated and was friends with for over 11 years just to help her not feel uncomfortable. I don't want her to feel that I am trying to keep in her business...their life is their life and I don't need to be a part of it...I just need to know that he is happy with her...and since he is, I am happy for both of them. 🙂 You might just have a "friend" in her without even knowing it. 🙂 Hope this helps to make you feel a little more at ease and best of luck. 🙂 Remember, you have him and she doesn't...isn't that all that matters...who cares about the ex...you are who he cares about! 🙂

• Dear Shuabby

I asked a question on page 9 and did not go into detail. We were together since 2000 and have 4 kids we are a Brady bunch family but Im the only mother his daughter 12 know and he is the only dad my boys 12 and 13 knows. We share an 8 year old son and started our divorce in febuary. I thought it's what I wanted and moved out. But Im missing my family and see what's it doing to the kids. He is trying to hurry the divorce and is partying now has a girlfriend and does not want to try to work things out now. I do. I don't want a divorce I wanna save my family. I love him and my children. Do you see any insight to this matter. Im a Scorpio 11/03/1976 he is a libra 10/03/1976

please help. Thank u

Kim

• dear shuabby,

I posted my question on pg. 8 and did not receive an answer. can you help? thanks

• Dear shuabby,

I posted a question on page 4 but it hasn't been answered by you yet. If you get a chance, could you please take a look again and please help me out. Thank you so much.

• im not number 1-5 but i thought i might give it a try. i just wanna know if u can pick up on what i been through the past year and if so what is your outlook on this coming year? im not a skeptic by no means, just uneducated on the spiritual, magical, mystical, etc teachings.