I will do 5 one question readings today.

• Thank you so much for your quick reply and for your sharing of your gift ! I have had experience with reiki once before. It was an enjoyable and enlightening one, altho I cried and I'm not a crier, usually. Thank you again ! Blessings to you !

• Good Morning Shuabby

This is Illona here. You know I have a question about my school. I was support too get my grant money and they are doing something. I am not sure. I think it all is because I was a fighter

and would not let them walk over me. So now they are giving me you. So the money from my last pell they said that I can't get, but I know that I should get it. Even if the new year startted I start back too school in time enough for me to get it. And now they are saying that I can' thave that one, I have too wait for the new one. I would like to know do you see me getting my money this month. Because I need to get the money so I can pay for my other classes. Thanks so much. And I can't believe what you said about the ring. I have a question do you see me going to Texas next month too see him perform. Illona.

• Good Morning Shuabby

My question is Ive been dating a guy for the last two months(but known him for 2.5 years) and i would like to know will things work out?

Thanks for you help!

• Hello ,

I wish I could answer this question for you, but I do not at this time answer this type of question. I hope that you have contacted the proper authorities and some of the police departments work with psychics to help slove questions they can not slove on their own. You may want to consult a remote viewer for help.

• Hi Shuabby,

JJon again!! Hope you are well!!

I have questions concerning going to college. What can you tell me concerning school for me right now, if anything?? Just a little intimidated by the whole experience,but I know it is time.. Having a hard time getting the motivation to get going, Im working in baby steps right now I think out of fear. I know I need to get the ball rolling and I know that, so if you could offer any insight that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

• Yes, the police are aware of this situation, and I keep them informed. Thank you for your reply and suggestion--both are appreciated.

• Dear Shuabby,

Can you help me understand a relationship dilemma? A woman "friended" my fiance four weeks after he had proposed to me; they knew each other from 15 years ago. He had a romantic interest in her, but she had turned him down back then. Is he still in love with her, and is she encouraging that? I tried to make friends with her, and she has alternated between kindness and resentment of my place in his life. Thanks!!

• Hi shuabby, Sellstar here again, (12-01-59) Wanted to thank you again for your reading the other day. I just recieved a job offer, still selling new homes. This comes from a previos boss/mentor, that I hugley respect. My relocation to this new City with my company that I have been selling for, since 1998, feels like I have arrived back home again, funny, huh? The fact that She, (my old boss) has relocated too, with a different company, seems like an answer to my prayers. I'm wanting your insight desperatly.. not wanting to burn a bridge as they say, with my company that I have been with for so long. In my gut, I feel a change is comming, but I'm not sure from which direction. Thanks in advance for your wonderful insight!!

• Shuabby,

Really appreciate it ! You nailed it, Thanks very much.

When you mentioned eating right and not depriving my body

that really caught my attention, im not even close to a normal eater lol,

one meal could feed me for up to 3 days. Joyce defintely looking forward to meeting

her.

Blesssings.

• This post is deleted!

• Namaste Shuabby.

My man and I are in a long distance relationship, and on a recent visit he proposed & I said yes. We have decided to spend more time together in person before announcing anything. & I am considering moving back across country to be with him. Our communication has been a bit off with his busy work schedule lately, and I would like to know if he has any reservations about our relationship &/or honestly ready to be engaged before I deal with the hassle of moving back to that side of the country.

Thank you for your time,

Light & Love.

• Dearest Shuabby. Thank you for answering questions. Can you tell me what is in store for me

regarding my husband and his decision that he wanted a divorce about a year and a half ago?

He moved out on January 10, 2009. But I was so encumbered by attorney fees and medical bills and he did not count on the state of the economy ruining his fantasies of freedom, that he moved back in in May to help pay the household expenses, mortgage, etc. so that my salary could go towards paying off the debts that HE was largely the cause of. Even if he were to decide that he made a mistake, he would never admit it. After much counseling, I realize that I have been in an emotionally abusive relationship for 20 years and this was my opportunity at freedom? With freedom comes great sacrifice. I am mainly concerned about whether I will be able to handle things financially after the divorce and whether he will pay me anough support to properly take care of myself and our developmentally delayed 9 year old and not have to live in a van down by the river. We also have a teenage daughter entering the 9th grade and I am concerned about her as well.

My birthday is 3/14/1958 and his is 6/11/1961 thanks so much. .TD

• Addicted I'm happy for you, you deserve it! 🙂

• Miss Deliteful,

Just by your asking if you will meet a man that has your best interest at heart, tells me that you have sent this wish out to the universe and to your own heart. Now, watch for him to enter into your life when the leaves fall , because you will also be falling in love with a man that you will know from the first meeting that he is the one.

• Dear turtledust,

Yes you will be able to make it when he leaves and at no point of time do I see you and your children living by a river or homeless, even though a river does provide food which shows you that you would not be without there either. Listen to your heart and what you want for yourself as it is time to leave the past behind and start again. You will be receiving more money through your work and this will help you along with your ex-husband help also, as he will help or face jail time induced by you.

Your children will adapt very well as children do in healthier, calmer environments. The 9 yr old will do fine with special education and will be able to catch up and become good at her subjects , your other daughter should be involved in music if not already , as that would be a wonderful release for her inner tensions. You will love again my dear never fear as you will be ready for the man that first you imagine in your mind and than meet him when it is time.

God Bless

• Dearest Shuabby: Thank you so much. It helps so much to have someone put a positive picture in my future for me to look at or imagine. It really does help ;). I love your name.

I must ask - do you perhaps have rather shaggy or very curly black hair? I have this picture of you in my mind and I am trying to see how close I am.? thanks TD

• Turtledust,

I'm very swedish looking. Light inner and outer exterior too. I have been thinking of getting my hair cut into a shag though.

• Hi Shuabby I going through some rough times in my 15 year relationship my dob 31aug 1960 12.55am shillong his dob sep15 1959 time unknown between 11.ooam-1200pm Kharagpur I think he is cheating on me should I stay or leave am on an emotional roller coaster. Please help thank you

• Good Evening Shuabby:)

I was wondering if you can tell me if there will be a renewal of friendship, with my friend (G) his D.O.B. is June 30,1950

Thanks In Advance

• Dear Shaubby,

My dob is 12/02/79. Can you help fill in the missing pieces for me. What am I meant to do in the future about this aries man who is born 3/27/78. What is the truth about him and why he does what he does?, we might share a child together and I dont want to get the test and open a new can of worms if I don't have to. Does he want to be with us regardless of the outcome or not? I have had two different psychics tell me it is his child. Are they correct? Are things the best for my son the way they are now? I dont feel this is the time to give him rights. Part of me really wants to close the door for good if myself will let it, but the other half always has hope for things to turn out differently.