I will do 5 one question readings today.

• Dear Shuabby, I would like to know if you see, feel a good man in my future that looks after my best interests. Thank you for your time and energy.

• Dear Shuabby, I would appreciate any help that you could give me. My question is: Who is responsible for stalking me? By that I mean, who is the perpetrator? Thank you for your time, energy, and any information you can offer.

• Dear Shuabby,

can I ask for a reading as well, if you have time?

I am wondering about my love life, I have been waiting for things to develop with someone, his name starts with a 'P'. At this point I want to at least have a decent communication between us, as things have been up and down with him for very long time. Do you see communication between us soon? What will transpire between us soon? I don't have his DOB, but I believe he is born 1973.

Anything else that you see happening in my life, that is important for me to know?

My dob Jan 4, 1979...

Hope to hear from you soon!

Big thanks and Take care 🙂

• Dear Shuabby,

I just saw you won't be back until next weekend... I will wait patiently for you to come back..

Hope you have a great week ahead!

Cheers,

PM

• Hi Shuabby, If you have a moment i'd like to know anything you get about my love life present or future. What do you see about my current relationship and where it's going? Thank you for sharing your gift

• Dear Shuabby,

I have just finished reading this thread and You are amazing as well as kind.

When you return, please tell me what is ahead for me in Love...

Love and Light 🙂

December Girl

• Hello Shuabby

I just seen your post too me. I was doing my paper for my class this was my final paper for this class. But my question too you is what do you see for me in my love life. Dob july 12 1961. And I like a aries. is this going to work.

Illona

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi! I don't know if you are still doing readings today but I have a question if you are. I am going on a first date Saturday 21st and want to know if we'll hit it off or not. It has been a very long time since I have dated and I'm very nervous. Thank you. DOB:1/13/57. Liz

• Hello IIIona,

Yes it most certainly will work and for quite some time into your future, Good vibes between the both of you, with an Aries you must not cling or become boring as they really like to bat that verbal ball around as I think you already know. There will be a separation in 2011 early part of it due to business on his part (travel). When he returns you can expect some fireworks of the most romantic kind along with a ring.

• Shuabby,

Nice to see you here at tarot,

I would love some insight from you, about my career as well

I've come along way and made huge changes in the last 6 months now im

ready to put things into action.. I wanna know do you see me succeeding

in the modeling biz, perhaps entertainment ect ? definetly moving to L.a area by next year

will this be a good move ?

thanks much, blessings.

• Wow wow Shuabby

You just made my day. I know he is very into his work. He plays in a musical group. And he is working on a another group some younger kids I do believe and he is trying to get them a record contract with a major record company. I try not to be boring. I don't bother him alot I let him do his thing and I know when he is not busy he will come. I just let him know that he is on my mind and he will call and let me know the same thing. Wow I have never ever want to get married but you know I would marry him in a heart beat.

Illona

• hello Shuabby

I am so scared to ask this question, but I have been messed around so much when it comes to men, that I just need to know if it is going to work out this time.

I am interested in a man i met a couple of weeks ago whilst overseas and want to know if anything is going to come of our relationship/friendship that we have at this point once i return home?

• Shuabby, What a blessing this is I pray I'm not too late? Does Spirit see anything for my near future? I'm currently going thru a lot of turmoil I know it will pass but goodness gracious! Thankfs for your "Good works" and may the Universe repay your kindness! 🙂

• Are you still doing readings today? I know you don't want to do any medical questions but this is really a money question. I have breast cancer and I have some decisions to make quickly. I've met my deductible but it begins again in 2011 so I need to get this taken care of within 4 months. Will I have the money necessary to take care of this problem and to pay all the hospital and doctors bills?

Thank you so much for your help - this is awesome !

• Hello Addictdtoriches

Upon reading your question this is what comes to me. I see you walking a run-way in New York. I feel that you have waited and worked a while for all of this to happen to you. It will by the middle to end of 2011. A woman by the name of Joyce comes in here, as she will be of help to you. She is around thirty yrs old and has light hair that is mid-length. Spirit tells me that you need to know that you will reach for the stars and have one for yourself. I do feel television around you also like commerials that you will do. A toothpaste one in which you are smiling is what I get. Remember to take good care of your physical body, get a good nutristionist to help you learn how to eat and not deprive your body of it's needs to fuction and serve you well.

• Hello Shuabby, if you happen to do any more of these I'd love for you to read for me. Is there anything good coming my way? New relationships perhaps? New anythings? LOL

Thank you for offering, even if you don't get to mine 😃

• Dear Harleytraitor,

First of all I wish you healing and health. Please find a methaphysical shop that has reiki clinics (some give this service for donation only) as the reiki will help you with the aniexty and help you feel peace within.

Money wise you will have help on a spiritual level. Do you go to church? As I feel some kind of group helping you with money to meet your needs. This will be a journey that will transform you on many levels dear . You will come away from this experenience feeling like a diffrent person , one that climbed the mountain and reached the top whenever you thought it just could not be done.

God Bless