I will do 5 one question readings today.

• Thank you for your time - most appreciated!

• I can't thank you enough for taking the time to respond to me! I did somehow feel that you would be here for me. God Bless you and your gift!!

• Thank you so much for your reading! I do not know if he would make me happy. I just wanna talk to him again and reestablish some sorta relationship. Also the past life reference you made I have also felt that w/this person before. Long ago. You are right about taking time for myself. I am currently doing this since I have only been single for 4 months in the past 9 years. This is ME time 🙂 You have given me hope to what I alreday felt. One of the things I have learned about myself is that my intuition is always right. I just refused to listen to it before w/my ex. Which is how he got away w/so much stuff on me. 😞 Anyways, thanks again so much for your time! 🙂

• Hello Shuabby

How are you doing this evening. My name is Illona and I am a cancer. Dob is July 12 1961. And I was wondering if you would do a reading for me for the last four months of this year. And I have a question. I am going to school for my BA in criminal justice and I would like to start my own business when I finish in March 2011 do you see that happening. And can you tell me what you see for me as far as my love life, I have somebody that I am head over heels in love with and have been since I was 17 he is a aries. Here is his dob 04-13-1955. How do you know when you have meet a twin flame.

I wish I would have seen this earlier this morning. But I hope maybe you could answer this for me. Thanks so much Illona

• Hi Shuabby, thanks so much for your insight! it really helps and makes me feel hopeful!

Sorry to bug you a bit more...

Would I have to relocate to a different city and if so which cities should I be applying to? my current boyfriend lives 4 hrs away from me... should I try to move to where he lives?

or should I apply by the ocean? or am I going to stay where I live now?

I don't have a degree in teaching, my degree is in Environmental Science so not sure if they'll let me teach in Canada without a teaching degree... hence my fears of not being suitable for teaching 😞

Right now I go to graduate school at a old red brick building...

Who's Stanley? could I ask him for help as well?

Thanks so much, so much!! it really helps as I need to start looking right now so when I finish school by December I could find an appropriate job and I could keep paying me bills and my dog expenses...

• I just had a question about my love life, I have been extremely unsuccessful in love and was wondering is there still hope for me? I have a guy that I am crazy about even though I have never met him, he is off the internet and lives on the east coast, I live in the midwest. I am wondering if he is the one or not?

• Hi Shuabby:

It is JJon again! If you would be so kind to help me with the love matter I asked about earlier, I really would love some releif when it comes to this subject. We are now split up but he still texts me everyday or every other day to say hi. Conversation is so dry and short. So confused as to what he wants, does he still think about continuing a relationship with me?? I think sometimes to just move on but the small contact we do have keeps the flame alive in me. I truly miss our connection and friendship & I would love to have that back. Will that happen?? Please if you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

JJon

• Hello Jjon,

The answer that comes to me is NO the relationship will never be as it once was as it can not remain in that mode of feel good forever. I feel your sorrow so intently my dear. This relationship can become more of a BF ending, new beginning if you let it. Feels like you hold on when you should release and let go. There is to much diffrence in your beliefs and likes and dislikes. Sex alone will not hold this one together. Look forward to a man that does have more of your interests and very stable type coming toward you. I feel you meeting him at a gathering as I feel a lot of people around. He had dark hair now mostly gray with green eyes and he will just sweep you off your feet either in dance or charm that is sincere.

• Pilot007

I do feel a job opt coming your way but not in the field or endevor in which you have training or in some way the job is diffrent than what you have been doing. This tells me that you need to open the door of opt wider and get more education if needed , after you have secured employment. The job is not to far from where you are now 15 miles radius and will be available in the next two weeks. The name of John is coming in as a person that will be helpful to you.

Have a good evening.

• Hello Shuabby

I do apologize for not directing my question toward you, I am new to this forum and my nerves sometimes get the best of me, I know your time is very important to you and I am sorry to bother you, this is the question I would like to ask you about my love life, I have been extremely unsuccessful in love and was wondering is there still hope for me? I have a guy that I am crazy about even though I have never met him, he is off the internet and lives on the east coast, I live in the midwest. I am wondering if he is the one or not?

• Shuabby:

Thank you for your insight!!

I will just release it completely, have already a little bit so should be no problem.

Will look forward to moving on and seeing what other fish are out in the sea. Sounds like things could start to get interesting...lol!! I have a charity fundraiser Im working on September 1st I wonder if this will be a place to meet someone new. Hopefully!!!

With lots of thanks,

JJon

• Woman you are good!! Two weeks...I so need it, THANKS!!

Also, do I know this John already?

Please let me know:)

• Hello,

John came in around you. I ask spirit if he is someone new and it felt like you know a John but there is another one you are to meet soon that will be of help also.

• Thanks Shuabby for answering right away.

I have an idea who this is. He knows that I am a hard worker.

Also, if I may speak for the other lovely people on this Forum. Thank You So Much for spending your weekend with us on this Forum.

You will be blessed for lending out your services for free 🙂

• Hi Shuabby, thanks so much for your insight! it really helps and makes me feel hopeful!

Sorry to bug you a bit more...

Would I have to relocate to a different city and if so which cities should I be applying to? my current boyfriend lives 4 hrs away from me... should I try to move to where he lives?

or should I apply by the ocean? or am I going to stay where I live now?

I don't have a degree in teaching, my degree is in Environmental Science so not sure if they'll let me teach in Canada without a teaching degree... hence my fears of not being suitable for teaching 😞

Right now I go to graduate school at a old red brick building...

Who's Stanley? could I ask him for help as well?

Thanks so much, so much!! it really helps as I need to start looking right now so when I finish school by December I could find an appropriate job and I could keep paying me bills and my dog expenses...

• Hello Shuabby

I don't mean to be a pain in the but I had asked for your help and you had answered somebodys question. And I was just wondering if you seen my question to you about me.

Illona

• lllona,

I will answer this question for you: I have a question. I am going to school for my BA in criminal justice and I would like to start my own business when I finish in March 2011 do you see that happening.

The answer is yes but not without a hill or two to climb first. Finding the right space for your business is really important to you it seems. What I'm seeing is a red buick building on the corner of a street that at times is real busy. You will be on the ground level with your office and I see greens and gold and russett colors within it, or that you will put in it. You will do well at this work as it is the pathway for you to walk. You will consider a male business partner in the future and he will meet your expectations on every level. You will connect to a police dept and they will respect your good work that you do. You deserve a pat on the back as this seems to not have come easy for you. Spirit is with you and someone by the name of sounds like Poppie says hello and sends love to you. Get that dog you been thinking about, as it will protect and comfort you when needed. I feel the dog is a Greman Sheperd mix , a male .

I will be back next week-end to do more readings for those whom are sent to me.

God Bless and smile as you soon will have good reasons of the heart to do so.

• Thanks dor sharing your gift.Will I have money very soon for the new baby???

THANKS!!

• Shuabby, it would be deeply appreciated if u could help me out. I really like this person who's a customer at one of my jobs. He's a regular but since i don't work there as much we don't have much chances to talk. His name is Jared. Could you please tell me if he has any interest or if it will work out or not? I'm quite shy so it's very difficult for me to even think about asking him out and it has been 2 years since my last relationship. Thank you so much!

• Hello Shuabby, thanks so much . You are right , there has to be something special about him because I've been single for so long and it has to be worth it .Kind of like the chase but not playing games.I don't have someone specific in mind though I know what qualities I am looking for in a man. Hope it's my soulmate and I do have lessons to learn about loving unconditionally. I will surely start a thread here and let you know when I meet this person 🙂 Just out of curiosity, what lessons do I need to teach this person if you can answer please ? Thanks again.