I will do 5 one question readings today.

• Good Morning Shuabby,

Im in search of a love reading i have been single for quite some time and im lonely im wondering what u see in my future in that dept

• Good Morning,

I was wondering what direction my marriage is taking? I am very unhappy and can't tell if it is me or him or we are just not compatable any more.?? Help??

• hello, my dob is 5/13/70.............i have a burning question......am i in love with this man that is a Sagittarius ... and does he feel the same.....he keeps appearing in my life. and i dont know why

• This post is deleted!

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE

Abundant, bountiful blessings for doing this service

I hope all is well with you and yours.

If time and Universe is willing, what can I expect in the way of finances for the next few years.

DOB = May 2, 1947

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Thank you for your input, Hobbles! It was a really bizarre situation from the beginning because all of a sudden he started acting weird and couldn't mention it to me. And once it came out that he'd had an unrequited crush on her, it almost felt like he regretted proposing to me--I mean, here she was, and eager to connect! Things began to 'snowball' once she posted something creative that closely resembled my work; he felt the need to 'take charge' without my consent when I confided that disturbing situation to him. She was understandably upset, and it took a lot of diplomacy to explain my simple confusion over why I saw what I saw. It hasn't been easy to understand her in general. My fiance once cowered in front of his computer as she ranted about my presence in his life, calling me names I was startled to hear, because she appeared to have been concerned about resolving our differences in an e-mail I sent to her. I guess I am basically afraid of his influence over him, and worried that she is trying to interfere with our relationship in a self-righteous and possessive way. I've tried to make peaceful, constructive gestures since then, but no response whatsoever. Just her keeping in touch with my fiance.

• Shabby, if you have time, my question is when was the date of my second marriage. Really just need the year. I have to have this to get a driver's license here in Florida. Thanks so much if you can.

Toni

• I am mainly interested in learning if I would find a new love in my life in a relationship I would find fulfilling.

• Dear Shuabby,

THANK YOU for you kind and prompt response. Your insight is as real as it wise. I believe you when you state that we will be separated a while longer and I know it will be for the best. After 8 years with him, this separation has allowed me a clarity that I have never had before.

To all those in this forum looking for answers, I know your fears, pain and tears of not being with the one you love, but most times, letting them go and not chasing after them allows them to miss you and face their life without you. It is VERY hard to do, but worth it.

If and when they come back, you have the upper hand and can then tell them what you need and want. If they agree, you have the chance to start all over again, better and stronger than before. My Love, is still testing the waters to see what I will do, as he is used to me ALWAYS being there whenever he needed or wanted me. Not anymore. I will NOT chase him. He must come to me and I will NOT settle anymore.

I do not know what is next for us, all I know is that I love him and hope that he will open his eyes and heart. I have paid my dues in this relationship and have nothing left to prove. Let the chips fall where they may...

To all of you who seek, the answers to all our questions regarding the one we love are in our hearts, sometimes, I guess we just need to hear them from someone else.

To those who take their time to answer our questions, May God Bless You for your kindness.

Love and Light to All 🙂

• Dear Decembergirl,

Well said on the gratitude!

Hobbles76! 🙂

• Dear Shuabby,

You are also right when you state that he has some good qualities. Actually, he has many good qualities and that is one of the many reasons that I feel the way I do about him.

I have returned to this thread after much consideration as to whether or not I NEED him in my life and the answer is yes, but it has to be right this time.

Do you see marriage for us?

Thank You and Happy Saturday 🙂

• Hi Shuabby,

I hope you have the time to help me too. I have been messed around a lot by men and am currently in a very casual situation with a man who seems perfect to me. Could you please tell me if the relationship will advance?

Thank you so much.

• I wish Shuabby would look at my post--this situation has been really rough for me.

• tonib3741

Please call the city hall of the state in which you were married and they will be able to help you with the information you are looking for, as I do not remote viewing at this time,

• Hi Shuabby,

What changes do you see coming up for me?

• Hi Shuabby, I haven't asked anyone but Hans for insights here on the forum for a very long time, but your thread caught my attention and I'm thinking that I really could use a fresh perspective. I recently attempted to end a relationship and it feels like it's not really ended. I keep second-guessing myself. Sometimes I think I should just put myself back in it wholeheartedly and other times I think I should just give it up altogether. It drives me nuts at times. If you have the time, would you be so kind as to tell me what you "see" for this relationship? Is he content that I have left him or is he hurt? Is he hopeful that I might return or relieved? It would have been so much better to have a mutual parting but it was not that way, I just felt that he wasn't giving me what I deserved in the relationship and I said I couldn't go on like that any longer.

Many thanks for all you do Shaubby.

• Dear Shuabby,

Hope you have time to look at my situation. My question was actually on page 5, I didn't see any response from you (Or did I miss it somwhere between all the posts since....haha 🙂 I understand you're really busy, But I hope you can take a look at my question, when you have time...

here is what I wrote:

Dear Shuabby,

can I ask for a reading as well, if you have time?

I am wondering about my love life, I have been waiting for things to develop with someone, his name starts with a 'P'. At this point I want to at least have a decent communication between us, as things have been up and down with him for very long time. Do you see communication between us soon? What will transpire between us soon? I don't have his DOB, but I believe he is born 1973.

Anything else that you see happening in my life, that is important for me to know?

My dob Jan 4, 1979...'

Hope to hear from you soon!

Big thanks and Take care 🙂

• Hello Shuabby,

My name is Theresa DOB is 4/29/1970 If you could please do a reading for me about my spirit guides I would love to hear about it if you have the time.

Thank You so much

Mystical40

• I did call them Shabby, they have all the old marriages in books and I have to know the year for them to look it up. And I need this info in order to get a driver's license in the State of Florida. Seems I'm stuck. But thanks.

Toni

• Decembergirl

Yes dear with some work on inner issues there wil be a marriage in the coming two years. The inner work is not just for you to give all and him to take it goes in both directions.