Limit to 5 readings each~

• Mikyo i dunno how to explain it,. it would take pages on end. Charlie is the one that uhm one could say that got away, its what if question, n the amazing is the last 8 months ive managed to catch him on the phone. thats what patience does to one lol

Alden is , he has my back n i have his. we+ve had some fights but we both breath n say ok dont do it again LMAO

i gues im looking for a what if i chose scene with both of em HAHAHAH

ye ye im silly. Charlie nicknames me spitfire after the car n Alden his lovable nut LOL

• annielan, yeap am from singapore~ if u cross over u would have step into Singapore~ living here for so long makes me bored~ driving over from malaysia to Singapore is near but depend u are at which place~ =D

• anlisparkles, haha it's alright no worries and understand most of us are very busy at the moment~ =D. What I can say is if u don have the passion to work in this company, u may really want to change it. No point if it is earning yet u are not happy about it~ wat's more important, u must enjoy ur work~ =}

U from Malaysia? Cool finally found someone that is from Asia country~ =D so happy

• Cwb sometime love is so hard to say~ and correct it's a long story~ not to mention looking back at myself I know how u feel~ the matter is that sometime in love there isn't right or wrong answer~ it's because love itself don even have a reason~ if u have a reason to love then that's not love anymore~ =}

• explain ur last line bc ahm thats a headscratcher!

• Nice meeting you here guys Mikyo and Anlisparles.. How about catching up middle of this year Singapore or Malaysia is cool to me then. I've been to Singapore but I didn't stay long 4days I was with my exbf then. Can you email me guys

• Thanks Mikyo:

1. 4 of wands

2. 2 of wands

3. 6 of wands

4. king of cups

5. 9 of cups

6. 5 of swords

7. emporer

8. 6 of swords

9. strength

10. Page of pentoxide

11. 7 of Penticles

12. Knight of wands

13. the magician

14. 9 of Penticles

Card position 1 - present

Card position 2 - influence, what crosses you

Card position 3 - past issues

Card position 4 - immediate past

Card position 5- crowning thoughts

Card position 6 - immediate future

Card position 7 - your fears

Card position 8 - emotional factors

Card position 9 - your hopes

Card position 10 - outcome

Cards 11, 12, 13, 14 are the readers fan. Supposed to clarify the cards that are present in reading.

Thanks so much! 🙂

• What a coincidence to find an asian friend from here 🙂 Yes am from Malaysia and will be going home for holidays in Easter.

Write to my email then we can communicate from there.

• Dear Mikyo,

Hi, I know you were gone for a while, hope all is well. 🙂 I was wondering if you have the time to do an updated reading for me? I just recently found out that my funding for college may not be much other than student loans because of the government changes that seem to be going on (both state and federal government). I am just wondering if this financial situation may be getting a little easier any time soon?

Thank you for any help you can give,

Laci 🙂

• Dear Mikyo,

Hi, I know you were gone for a while, hope all is well. 🙂 I was wondering if you have the time to do an updated reading for me? I just recently found out that my funding for college may not be much other than student loans because of the government changes that seem to be going on (both state and federal government). I am just wondering if this financial situation may be getting a little easier any time soon?

Thank you for all your help,

Laci 🙂

• hi I would love to have a free reading about my finanace and marriage.both in hot water

• I do think this thread has been closed a few pages back. The overwhelming tsunami of request blew everyone away. Plus i think that mayb Mikyo is from Japan which suffers badly from earthquakes and that bad tsunami. I do think any who asks here has to repost a new thread, as Mikyo most likely is focussed elsewhere.

cwb

• Opps malaysia, ....................... i forgot. anyhews i aint seen her in over 2 weeks. ya need patiences. ;-D

• sorry guys that I disapper for so long. have been a rough and busy month for me.. so call my turning point.. right now I have a little free time and thanks for the concern CWB. I'm fine here and don worry I'm not from japan. it has been sad to hear that but right now the japanese are picking up. Proud of them really. they can stay calm and just handle the situuation., all the best to japan. =} how's U doing anyway CWB? doing fine there?

Sorry hobble, I try to update u. nt sure if u need a reading right now. I will just give u a reading for the upcoming month instead. sounds good?

• Hi Mikyo

Could I please have a reading as I am really confused and messed up. I am told the love of my life will consider his feelings and come to me by one and that he dosnt want me by another. I just quietly wait. What do u see happening?

Thank you for your kindness

• Dear Mikyo,

Thank you, That sounds wonderful, and very kind of you. Hope all is well with you as well. 🙂 Any information you can give me on the next month or more would be greatly appreciated! 🙂 Thank you again!

Best wishes!

Laci 🙂

• Hi Inshreds, I believe that the current situation is quite stagnant and nothing seems to be moving. I'm sure he appreciate what you did for him but somehow whatever you do doesn't seems to have much effect. He can be passion, can be rash about stuff but within this matter of relationship he seems to hold back for some reason. For some reason eventhough u know that he might not be willing to accept your feeling, but it seems that U still can manage yourself not to think about it and let it go naturally, which i would say doesn't really affect much of your life, but on the other hand, you might lost him if this situation continues. I thnk he might not really want to have a relationship instead he might rather put it as a friend. what U can do is to learn how to understand why he react like this. another thing I can advise is this matter can still be salvage before you really lose him as a friend. give him sometime and I hope it helps~ =}

• Hi Laci, I'm fine and no worries~ 😃 regarding of your next month, I would say things regarding about your financial wise on the surface it will go rather smoothly, but deep down there might be something bothering you. good thing is that this problem you will still have time to resolve it before it gets any worsen but on the other hand you seems to forget those mistakes that you made. I would suggest you to take a look at what you have done in the past and prevent mistakes to happen. I think you can start of with handling your financial smartly and wise. Most importantly take up some books to read on the financial part. i believe it will help you. and my advise is you shouldn't jump intp the same situation and make yourself start from scratch again. be contented with what u have right now. don jump into any further before you lose everything in your life. I know it might sound depressing but I believe you can pull it through~ all the best~ 😃

• Dear Mikyo,

Thank you again for your kindness! 🙂 Am glad to hear that you are doing well. 🙂 My finances doing better already as I found out the financial aid is coming through in the fall as it should. I will keep this in mind. Do you have a specific suggestion for book names/authors? Thank you again for all the advice and kind wishes.

Laci 🙂

• This post is deleted!