Limit to 5 readings each~

• Sometime let that go~ don harp on it~ sorry that I may not be a good adviser or a good reader. But all I know is that when this path close another path will be opening up for u~ eventhough u may be blind by it. After all everyone got a chance to know this opportunity~ I believe u need to regain the balance~ that's all u need~

• Hi Mikyo:

I'm new to readings and to this forum. if you would, could I please get a reading? I know it is a little late, I would appreciate anything you could tell me about my marriage possibly ending and me getting to be with the one I am interested in? Thank you in advance for you help and guidance. Love and Peace be with you. DOB 08/13/1963 BT 3:10pm

• Dear Mikyo

u´re abselutely right. man b4 child lol

Charlie has been through another divorce, nasty as eff. It has taken longer bc he n his ex had some joint business together. I feel the last threads of ending such is coming to a close soon.

That ex was is a piece of work. the stories of her antics holy mother of all.

I think he may wanna if at all go slow on this one. The last few he has kinda rushed. Im sure he is gonna wanna to get to know me properly. That said i wont mind not being married at all lol

Alden, yeah he n i had a major fall out some years back. When i needed him the most he got so pissed off i froze to ice, like i had been killed n all that was left was my shell. ive long forgiven him, n he always makes time to talk n mail now. we´re best of friends. i´d say more but he´ll revolt lolololol i keep hearing one drop of water at a time, set my his pace n ull win the race.

cwb

• Cwb, both choices are hard to make if u ask me~ it is not easy for both of this relationship~ u sure u still want to go for it?

• Hi Mikyo

Hi. I am new to this site and have just begun reading tarot cards.

I don't understand a lot of what I am seeing in the cards. I hope you can help.

My DOB is 7/17/69, & I have recently connected with an old acquaintance. His birthday is 1/19/69. we have been taking long distance for a few months and I'm trying to figure out what if anything he is feeling for me.

Will this relationship continue and if so will I see him soon?

Warm regards & thank you in advance.

Careful cancer

• I love them both so very much Mikyo!

• Hi i would love to have a reading done on my love life i'm currently single and i just want to know whats going to happen with my love life my birthday is 5/29/93 . Thank you! 🙂

• JewelLeo, I just did a reading for u. The current marriage that possible ending, I believe there is a certain issue that u need to settle before moving on to a next one~ I would say mainly is yourself. Did something hold u back? Or rather u couldn't make up ur mind? The one that u interested in, most likely u need to get out of a marriage before getting with that person u are interested in. He/she wouldn't accept that u got a marriage status. As for the ongoing situation, I believe u have break free from the situation which doesn't flavor u at all. But a warn, there is still more to come than just the situation itself. U really need to be prepared~ =} hope this helps

• hey mikyo, not sure if you are taking any more requests for a reading?

I would would really appreciate it if you could shed some light on on the influences apparent in my realtionship with someone I know called taf. just general love life. my date of birth is 10.09.1977

thanks x x x x

• hey mikyo i am not sure if you are taking any more requests for a reading?

would be lovely to know if you were before I post a request as it just feels like forcing my request on you when it is you who is offering your gift.

your five must have finished yonks ago

X x x

• Carefulcancer, welcome here~ =} if u don really get to know how to read tarot feel free to drop and question. See if I can help~ if not u can post it on the forum itself~ I did a reading for u~ and for your info I read with reverse card~

About how he feel: 9 swords reverse, if previously there is any misunderstanding between both of u, he may feel that things have surface and the way he feel about u may not be as worst as before. He start to have a little change to view u as a friend.

About how u feel; queen of wands upright, as for u, u got the drive the passion to start this. U preferred to have a simple and ckear answer rather than leaving u with no answers.

On going situation: knight of cups reverse, it seems to me that this guy u mention isn't really ready for a relationship. He don't really have the feelings and emotions for u.

Advise: two of wands reverse, let this relationship bloom on it's own~ don't rush for it. Sometime it is better to wait and see rather than rushing into it. give him, give urself a time to think about this~

I made it clear so u know and u can see how it goes~ =}

• Forevervirgo, appreciate ur understanding, no worries I will get back to u for the reading~ =}

• Cwb, u can't take both right? =} u need to make up ur mind~

• Mikyo:

you are so sweet to give me a reading! Once I learn how to better interpret the cards I will have more confidence. Here are the cards I drew in Celtic cross with the last 4 being the readers fan.

I thought t was a little more positive that's why I wanted to ask someone who knows better.

Here's what I drew:

Hope you can help! I asked the question of what was happening or going to happen with a particular relationship and here's what I found. So new at this, I need help interpreting:

Used Gilded Tarot deck

Celtic cross

1. 4 of wands

2. 2 of wands

3. 6 of wands

4. king of cups

5. 9 of cups

6. 5 of swordsHope you can help! I asked the question of what was happening or going to happen with a particular relationship and here's what I found. So new at this, I need help interpreting:

Used Gilded Tarot deck

Celtic cross

1. 4 of wands

2. 2 of wands

3. 6 of wands

4. king of cups

5. 9 of cups

6. 5 of swords

7. emporer

8. 6 of swords

9. strength

10. Page of pentoxide

11. 7 of Penticles

12. Knight of wands

13. the magician

14. 9 of Penticles

Hope you can help! I asked the question of what was happening or going to happen with a particular relationship and here's what I found. So new at this, I need help interpreting:

Used Gilded Tarot deck

Celtic cross

1. 4 of wands

2. 2 of wands

3. 6 of wands

4. king of cups

5. 9 of cups

6. 5 of swords

7. emporer

8. 6 of swords

9. strength

10. Page of pentoxide

11. 7 of Penticles

12. Knight of wands

13. the magician

14. 9 of Penticles

15. emporer

16. 6 of swords

17. strength

18. Page of pentoxide

19. 7 of Penticles

20. Knight of wands

21. the magician

22. 9 of Penticles

• Hi! Mikyo ,I appreciate everything and I really need to tone down myself I'm a messed so ungrateful and miserable person totally shattered ,Your doing good reading and advice was appreciate.I over power everything and doing that I hurt myself and people around me.Life must go on.That is true no one wants to settle on my past cos I am not the one but its not too late for me to change right .There's nothing wrong living in a foreign land so true,I guess GOD choose me to be here to see myself how lucky I am .I am just human commit mistakes and forgive me for aiming so high.I can't find perfect words to thank you. I hope some of the people that i hurt on my past and present will forgive me and see me that I am a good person and I believe everyone has a good heart good or bad person right? nice chatting with you and wishing you all the best of everything kisses....

• Mikyo, love to catch up with you when I get back. I reckon were on the same country atm if you don't mind if you live in the city ,I am living inner city BIG BIG HUGS AND KISSES.....

• annielan, glad u do realise~ everyone have flaws~ but who would have the courage to stood up? I live near to malaysia~ =} what about u?

• Carefulcancer, sorry that u might need to let me know each card falls in what position~ cause I seldom use celtic spread~ =}

• Sweet, atm I live AUSTRALIA your from Singapore I'm I right love? I remember its close to Malaysia when I spend holiday KL 2006 with few mates.Just realized that you can drive for an hour Malaysia heading Singapore but unfortunately we never cross the boarder and stuck at KL for almost 1 month Lol..

• Hi Mikyo,

Oops I didn't check this site for a few days. Yes, the admin removed my email. Not sure how you can email me. Maybe if i write it this way it will work. Read backwards ku.oc.oohay add nayrrebpsar

I don't have passion for work anymore. I just want to leave when the contract ends. I feel I am not learning anything in work anymore. I felt what I know have gone and I am loosing my skills. Yes there are alot of female at my work place. Manager, team leader and another work colleague like me with 3 more guys.

Alot of frustration at work because what I am allowed to do are limited. These few days I am so unhappy and wanted to cry.

I was thinking if I change job maybe a new work environment would be better.

Hey Mikyo didn't know you are not far from Malaysia. Am from there. 🙂

I just read some of the post here and Annielan is just like me when first live abroad.