Limit to 5 readings each~

• hi anlisparkles, sorry that I actually never do any readings in this thread anymore. but in future if u still need any u can leave an email so u have anything i can try to help and advise.. =} really sorry that I never reply.. but here's your reading.. I hope i'm not late.

in your career, I believe u have gone through the worst in your career.. since the nightmare is over I believe that the upcoming will be a journey that u needs to continue.. correct me if I am wrong.. u have a major issue that u haven't finish and expect to finish it. also new relationship with a young colleagues may be possible and dealing with people u may have an issue with those who are superior too.. but don worry it's not really a problem to you because u can handle it.. and of course people may have tried to use politics to back stab you but the way that u do your things often gives u another way to escape those back stabbers. and with all this incidents going around u will appreciate what u really have.. As year ends coming u may not get a proper off days or rest as work may be intense for u.. and whatever u have put in u will see your efforts..

To conclude everything, this year may have drastic changes but ultimately I see it as an experience. =} do let me know how it goes~ =}

• Hi Mikyo,

Thank you for coming back to me. I am not sure if the worst in my career is over. I still feel I am riding the wave of it. I am so frustrated. I am just waiting for my work contract to end so I can look for a new job. Really frustrating when I can't break in the middle of the contract. Will that be possible sometimes in July?

Am wondering what major issue that mention here. Any hints? Is it completion for one of my certificate course that I have put on hold since last yr? Change of job? Move? or the issues with my girlfriend which turn bad?

I have no interest in this young colleague. I know he have interest in me before and lately he try it again. I do have issue with my manager. Don't like her much but true i can ignore her when I can.

I do wonder what is it towards the end of the year that you have predicted. Am excited for that.

I don't mind changes and hope for the better. Don't like what I am feeling lately that I just want to escape from everything.

Here is my email you can reply.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate what you are doing for me.

• hi anlisparkles, regarding about breaking contract in july, there might be a possibilities for u. but ultimately, what i feel is that in your work there might be a compromising situation instead of breaking the contract and change job. if i'm not wrong there are many female in your work place.

about the major issue that u have, mostly is related to work. U may felt that u have a difficult time and u are giving in to something that U don't wish to. but like i say, this problem will be resolve and I don think it is a big issue for u.. all u need to do is to do your best and act according to the situation that u are in.. try to fight for the things that u want and be more positive and passion in everything that u do. =}

i think the admin delete your email. =X

• Dear Mikyo

my email is n my issues is education as in am i on the right one, if yes what can i do to turn the boat, if not then which is? will my parents support n not give me a harder time? health when will i stop the ongoing flus n colds i keep getting.

thank u

• Dear Mikyo.

It's been five year try to make a good and find my luck in foreign land.I used to visit my home town yearly and my parents always makes the most out of it to have a better life and I am really proud of them and peoples matters to me .I've been to a lot of trial since I grew up as I am getting older things are getting easy for me but I find myself unhappy sometimes and kinda indecisive for what I want I knew what I want but I am heaving hard time to free myself to all the doubt that they always seeing me outside and what will i gave up on them and I am almost done and can't afford to give myself away to anyone that makes me feel sad when I found out I am just nothing to them but a company.I was told that I am holding grudge and wont allow myself and can't release all the pain that I have in my heart but with all honesty I have nothing against with anyone but wishing the best of everything with them.I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be here survive myself away from home and make things better and better I wouldn't received a blessing from up above if I hold grudges for all I know i can't have everything in life but my only wish was to have someone and build my own happy family I can easily give up every thing luxurious in life all i want is to cherish my own kids and leaving with my lovely husband and have peacefu and happyl life

• another one thing is my best friend real I have no doubt on him but lately people surrounds us giving and putting to much on us .I have a lot of friends but I hardly open myself to anyone but once i let you in to my world your a family to me

• hi CharmedWitchBente, pardon me for my poor english.. the education u are talking about, is it the path that u choose isn't clear for u? U still can consider about the two path and change, but either way both are tough roads. Either way these two choices are just roughly the same and there's no turning back. I know how u feel when it's stuck in the middle between. I believe u can cast your emotions aside to deal with this problems. it may be u are unable to decide what u really want, ultimately nothing is wrong in your education. i got a feeling that u don deal with arts. not sure but just wondering..

I believe this supporting things have been ongoing for quite sometime. something that u wish it could be resolve and let u concentrate on what u want to do. although partly they may not have the supporting idea but they won't be a burden to u either. still they would consider about how u felt and mostly I can say that either one of them are very emotional about supporting u. it may not be bad why sometime they do oppose, they might just want to let u know that things isn't that simple. in fact they are helping in your matters. don be dishearted and lose your hope eventhough they don really support. deep down in their heart u are still a precious one to them.

regarding about your health I believe that u need some rest. try not to get in contact with the people around and if i'm not wrong did you went to see a doctor? or u self medication? when i get flu i often self medication. but if that doesn't works u really need to seek doctor help. another thing is that u might have lots of things in mind and there might be something bothering that u couldn't get much rest. try not to pounder about it.. concentrate on getting well.. I hope this helps u.. seriously u really need to get well and don't make people worried~ =}

• hi annielan, I'm glad u share the stories with me. it's not easy for people to accept things. pain is something that i would say the hardest to overcome. when there is pain, fear came into the scene. but I do admire that u could give up luxurious life in exchange of happiness. not all I know can really do that. =} finding or choosing another partner is indeed hard. sometime life is like this, U need to risk. although this doesn't apply to all but hardship is definitely a test that is being given. I just pull out some card maybe this may help u. maybe u can look up for someone having a stable income. more often he has that loyalty that u are looking for. it may not be that he is older but rather a mature thinking and have the abilities to maintain his own financial. as for ur life, u may have a little losing control. I believe u just need someone to give u a new direction like u mention in your stories. in that way U willl be contented. i believe this may be the reason for why u are acting in this way. do correct me if i'm wrong~ =} hope it helps.

• I agree I am out of control this is not the real me I am getting rebellious for myself I been good all my life and I honestly give and out my everything to all the peoples matters to me. I can lied for the sake of someone whom I can easily put my trust. I am sorry to discuss my life here and I never ever wanted to mention to anyone whom that I knew and always keep myself to be low profile for all I knew and what id love in where I am everything was equal were in my home town sad to say status in life is a bit security were I came from and I honestly against with that English is not my mother tongue a lot of times I can easily read people that being an asian or mixed race I always felt bad racism is always there.But my parents always told us never allow anyone to put you down and be happy and contented for what you have and who you are. I was blessed with a wonderful family and very supported.When I came here I started from the bottom it makes me feel complete being a woman.I learnt how to cook, washing,ironing,cleaning doing my own dishes, driving own my own and I miss my mum call during l hate at night asking where I am how long for me to be home, do I have to eat dinner with her or my dad if my dad not overseas.We respect each other and quite conservative were very lucky to travel a lot at the very young ages up to now.My dad came from a poor family but most of them strive hard to study and well educated stepping stone to meet their wonderful dreams and never once us to be like them and make things easy in every single day of our life but we never thought to abusive everything and keep our feet on the ground I do admit I can be bitch cos some of the people treated me like I came to nothing but trying to find my luck in a foreign land that was cool but to over estimated me and over the line watch out I can do better more than they know.I am not trying to be mean but I have a lot on me.Using me and abusing me for being very giving ,generous I am not complaining but it hurt me when peoples I trust a friend a family to me can easily forget and never respected me for who I am and using all the flaws that I have making fun of me for no reason but one thing for sure I never ever asking anyone help here and the only time kills me was my family if I spend holiday wish my suitcase never ever get packed and bring it with me hanging out with wonderful friends and relatives.I'm been away for almost 5 years and I always said to me mum Im not happy sometimes especially now a days and my advantage was I can do anything I want without any consent or my mum and dad though I am old enough to decide but we value courtesy.I always thinks that what ever happen in two years time I will wanted to be home and no place like home cos I don't want to spend time going out with friends and felt emptiness when I get home and keep calling mum and put all the frustration on her and I am so ungrateful and felt bad cos i can easily tell that a lot of people love to be in my position.With all my hearts I can easily give up everything I don't look people for what they have and physical appearance.Being family oriented and have values in life living simple with out any luxurious thinks in life is not a problem I knew I can put me myself down cos I already did it here cleaning houses look after kids which I enjoy so much ,service assist everything that i never once expected that I will do it and love to learn everything i felt so great to give meaning in to my life what an awesome experience that made me cried and swallow all my pride and by doing that makes me a better person.And now I am acting with any control sky is the limit abusing self decipline and not focusing to what I want but Im still aware of what im doing but kinda funny things to do cos Im old enough to all of this.

• I agree I am out of control this is not the real me I am getting rebellious for myself I been good all my life and I honestly give and out my everything to all the peoples matters to me. I can lied for the sake of someone whom I can easily put my trust. I am sorry to discuss my life here and I never ever wanted to mention to anyone whom that I knew and always keep myself to be low profile for all I knew and what id love in where I am everything was equal were in my home town sad to say status in life is a bit security were I came from and I honestly against with that English is not my mother tongue a lot of times I can easily read people that being an asian or mixed race I always felt bad racism is always there.But my parents always told us never allow anyone to put you down and be happy and contented for what you have and who you are. I was blessed with a wonderful family and very supported.When I came here I started from the bottom it makes me feel complete being a woman.I learnt how to cook, washing,ironing,cleaning doing my own dishes, driving own my own and I miss my mum call during l hate at night asking where I am how long for me to be home, do I have to eat dinner with her or my dad if my dad not overseas.We respect each other and quite conservative were very lucky to travel a lot at the very young ages up to now.My dad came from a poor family but most of them strive hard to study and well educated stepping stone to meet their wonderful dreams and never once us to be like them and make things easy in every single day of our life but we never thought to abusive everything and keep our feet on the ground I do admit I can be bitch cos some of the people treated me like I came to nothing but trying to find my luck in a foreign land that was cool but to over estimated me and over the line watch out I can do better more than they know.I am not trying to be mean but I have a lot on me.Using me and abusing me for being very giving ,generous I am not complaining but it hurt me when peoples I trust a friend a family to me can easily forget and never respected me for who I am and using all the flaws that I have making fun of me for no reason but one thing for sure I never ever asking anyone help here and the only time kills me was my family if I spend holiday wish my suitcase never ever get packed and bring it with me hanging out with wonderful friends and relatives.I'm been away for almost 5 years and I always said to me mum Im not happy sometimes especially now a days and my advantage was I can do anything I want without any consent or my mum and dad though I am old enough to decide but we value courtesy.I always thinks that what ever happen in two years time I will wanted to be home and no place like home cos I don't want to spend time going out with friends and felt emptiness when I get home and keep calling mum and put all the frustration on her and I am so ungrateful and felt bad cos i can easily tell that a lot of people love to be in my position.With all my hearts I can easily give up everything I don't look people for what they have and physical appearance.Being family oriented and have values in life living simple with out any luxurious thinks in life is not a problem I knew I can put me myself down cos I already did it here cleaning houses look after kids which I enjoy so much ,service assist everything that i never once expected that I will do it and love to learn everything i felt so great to give meaning in to my life what an awesome experience that made me cried and swallow all my pride and by doing that makes me a better person.And now I am acting with any control sky is the limit abusing self decipline and not focusing to what I want but Im still aware of what im doing but kinda funny things to do cos Im old enough to all of this.

• Hi sweet Mikyo

The education is computer science. I just learned despite they claim train has rolled are they still willing to help me. i wont lety em down bc it would b letting myself down.

ure right bc any other education paths r as hard mainly bc they all changed to be above standards bc its needed n asked by tomorrows world of work.

your english is very good, i too am not a native english speaking person, im a dane.

My health is under a docs care regard my bp at least. ive changed lifestyle so i get more excersissing done, n i eat lowfat meat n loads of veggies. i gather the many colds n flu+´s n get is environmental as i live in a cvomplex where there r hordes of kids. each family around me as between 2 to 5 kids each from age 2 n up. to me it seems they get a new one each year.

May i ask regard love? men? n children bearing?

cwb

• Hi annielan, not every life is easy. All I could say was wow when I read your stories. Are u an Asian? If u are I can say hi five. I don get it wat's wrong that we are in a foreign countries? And don apologize, I appreciate that u speak up. At least there is someone looking or listening to u. True that u say home is always the best. I don deny that. But when someone is not there nagging or normal stuff that a parent would say to their child, more often the child would feel something missing. Strange enough u don like them to ask what time u are back, just as I do, but too much freedom sometime doesn't benefits at all. Might get astray. Can say u miss your home more than anything~ why don u make a trip back? It might help u in this case. =}

• CharmedWitchBente, that's good to hear that they are supporting u. As for education try to be more preserver. I believe u can get through the tough life.

Haha I don dare to say my English is good as I'm an Asian~ typical Chinese. =X

Your environment is quite lively, but it should be fine if u are under a doctor care. But pls do take care of yourself.

As for the love life reading, anything else u would want to know? Something specific or just general?

• awesome I love you heaps and now you can relate life is full of wonderful things diffterent people walks in our life makes us a better person lol,I just came home last season holiday till 3 kings. I have a long time boyfriend and we have dramas against all odds pure chinese rich people on for rich do you get me.But untill now his single and I knew some how he still loves me.He told me to stop and leave him he was happy and never once wanted to live in a foreign country of course I agree thinks makes me feel disappointed his very contented to the wealth of his family.He is LIBRA i never once cross in my mind that we can get a long for 9yrs.what his waiting for did he still care and interested about me

• I am always away traveling thats my medicine and I think i will messed up my finance if i wouldnt stop pampering myself for keeping me away to this guy hurting me so much,lol

• Thanx Mikyo!

Am im asking regard love which man charlie or alden, n children as when ill b so lucky to become preggers. thanx sweetie. i owe u

cwb

• annielan, sometime wealth can destroy a person. u want to settle down but he seems like doesn't want to. things are just like unable to balance.. he needs to get his control back.. can't keep depending on the wealth all time.. I believe both of u need to stop going to the extreme ends~ if not neither way is going to help u~ stop down and consider for a while.. don run away, but to overcome or conquere it~

• CharmedWitchBente, i suggest u to settle with a guy before asking for pregger question. most important a good and caring husband is important before anything. =} I giving u two example of what kind of situation u will be in with these two person.

Charlie this person u seems to have a mysterious feeling for him. although u may know him but somehow deep down in his heart there is more than that. u often find him fanscinating with a hidden personalities. but as for how he feels towards u, he may not be able to continue any further relationship with u at the moment. I felt that maybe he had something to do before he actually continue the relationship with u. kind of leaving u without an answer of yes or no. right now, he might not want to be a father of a child and he felt he doesn't have much qualities to take the responsible yet. and going on for the next few months, there might be something major going to happen but that doesn't really break the relationship. instead it helps u to move on.

alden diid u have a worst feeling for him before? or did he ever mess up something serious? maybe that time you don't have a better impression on him but at his side, he's changing his opinion of u. for a better. and start to build up the chemistry between u and him. it seems that right now no one is willing to take the flame and give a little spark to the relationship. one of u needs to give either a path to go on. coming up in next few months, all i could say is that being with this guy would be something down to earth.

regarding about this situation, I believe u only needs someone who don't back stab u at the end of the day and more importantly must be caring towards u. instead of being intellect, more on the emotions side if u ask me. hope this helps

• I agree with you and prankly speaking my personality was totally different , I can lied to my family race my voice to my mum always wants my own decision,they started auditing me and i can easily shut them up and telling i can do what i want,I am totally lost in control so much on my plate.i learn how to swear now.a I ctually afraid end up nothing but I will tried my best to work it out.I really don't understand why can be true to their selves. I never involve to anyone for awhile but a stranger and pretencious guy came along . I hardly knew this guy but his the one started ruined my life I usually end up in a nice way but this one who makes me unwanted to this world so awful

• i felt good sometimes suddenly I was so down and i am away and staying in my room sucks. too much i love to over it all of it. I want a good closure and his ruined my parade by being miss nice to anyone lol