Limit to 5 readings each~

• Hi scorpiobunny, yea wat I meant for the first paragraph is for ur life the next is for ur love life.. Haha.. At times u may want to calm yourself down.. Let take for an example find a quiet place and mediatate might helps u alot in searching for wat u really need and want.. Well I don dare to say I am a calm person but at least that's the thing u can do to relax~~ =}

• Hi jaffeebella, I can give you a reading but u mind specific wat u want to know? That I will be able to give u more on ur specific point~

• sure, i would love to know if you can see it is the man that is next to come into my life the aries man im already wanting to be with or someone new and when is this love going to be... is it near or really far away... and the man that i think about now what are his feelings for me at this time... and any little more info you can give me... his name is jeff gattuso, and his bd is 3/24/65, mine is jennifer miranda, bd is 2/27/73... thanks so much for this... greatly appreciated jaffeebella

• jaffeebella, do check up for the reading on Monday~~ cause I will do a co-reading with Kiba and see wat we can advise for you~~ thanks for ur patient~~ =}

• Hi Mikyo, Thank you for your time and skills. If possible I would greatly appreciate a reading on attaining financial stability and possibly growth in the coming months. There have been several negatives hanging on, and on, for the last few years resulting in job losses and medical issues for my husband and my self. I am curious if we have more of the same to look forward to or are our fortunes nearing a turning point. My initials are PLM and DOB is 10-22-64. If you could send any insight, I would truly be grateful. Blessings to you and yours.

• thank you mikyo... i appreciate you putting your heart into my reading and having someone else with their input also... it means so much to me for this... and take your time... id rather have an as accurate reading then one that isnt going to guide me much... you are going to be blessed for helping people like this you will see... god bless you hon, jaffeebella

• Hello Mikyo,

Please can you help me? I would really appreciate it....

I'll try to shorten this as much as I can :-). I have a situation I need help with. I met this scorpio male through a mutual friend for a work project. My friend told me a little about him letting me know later that he had someone already in his life (my friends also wanted to hook something up personally). I thought nothing much about him when we spoke over the phone and when we met for a meeting for the project (however I did think he was extremely **** and attractive). Anyway as we began to work on the project, I found out more about him (found out we attended the same university, know a few of the same people; my sis-in-law's grandmom lived on the same street he currently lives on-3 houses down from his....). What struck me was that he did not seem to have much of anything for the girl he has. When I asked him if he had a girlfriend, his reply was "I am dating?!" and when I insisted on a "yes or no" answer, he said to be "safe" he will just say yes. I was a little surprised and he explained that she was on her way out because she does things to **** him off from time to time. There are other things he's said about her that surprises me. Since I've known him, he's never referred to her as his girlfriend. Beside her name on his phone he has in parentheses "she will NEVER tell the whole truth". Infact, the last time he brought her up, he said he does not know what to call what they have going on.

Now when it comes to me, we started spending more time working and hanging together. I instantly noticed there's a mutual attraction to the point we'd cuddle, be affectionate towards each other, talk and laugh alot when we are together etc. This went on for 4months until one night we finally went beyond that (however, we didn't have ****. He actually stopped before we got that far-Thank God!!. But I believe that we both wanted to so bad and will probably do when put in that position again).The bomber was that the next day, he did mention that he was going to San Francisco and that the girl was going with him and he felt weird about it after what had happened the night before between us. I was not angry cause I figured this must have been planned prior to that night. The next time we met up, thankfully, the attraction was still there and we had fun hanging out. I need help cause I feel deep down he's the one (and it's very strong) but there's the issue of the girl and I don't want to be in a triangle. My friends and sister all say I need to find out what's the situation is with her and let him how I feel (in order to know if he is interested in me or not) when we get to hang out again. I am not a relationship expert but one thing I have been told and I do believe is that if a guy loves or at least cares about a girl, he would acknowledge that (and i don't see him doing that with her when she has brought into a conversation). My guy friends tell me about their relationships. Its either they are into the girls or not.

PS: He's been pretty open with me in conversations. He seems to have fun when we hangout.

Once I woke up at 4am and found a text from him (sent at 12:45am) saying "Just thinking; thanks for believing in me" (which I do and I told him I always will and I am here for him). If I have responded around that time, I probably would have gotten more on his thoughts/feelings.

He's a typical scorpio will hear from him now and then he does not respond to texts; we have corresponded in the past few days but not seen each other in 3 weeks (I invited him last weekend but he responded saying he would have like to but he got into an accident that hurt his hand. He sent me photos of his hand in a cast. He also has surgery coming up this Tuesday).

MY DOB: 7/26/79

HIS DOB: 11/1/77

Thank you very much..

• Hi jaffeebella, kiba and me did a co-reading for you..

Wat u see and feel for him I would say that most likely u just couldn't see a future with him and u think that it doesn't move on with the current friendship to a relationship.. Mostly is because both of u are not really a fated one..

In his case it looks to me that he sees you as a means of changing how he lives his life and quite frankly he doesn't want that at all.

Basically wat u see this going as there is a certain u cannot change, u can't be a dominent one.. There is always a saying the world doesn't revolves around u.. U need to accept a certain changes~

like mikyo said it looks like you will have to endure some troubles with dominance. Like I said earlier he will reject any change you give him. Because he chooses not to commit I can conclude a relationship might not be there.

The guys would come but u will a cause of trouble within the relationship.. As I would tell u why because u still don learn and continue as were what u are~~ u can have as many guys around but well everything will the same for you.. Do hope to hear ur comment~

• Hi foxfyr1, kiba and just did a co-reading for u~

Right now in ur situation we both suggest that u need to think about how to handle the money in future, we believe that all this while u have been using up much of ur savings and now u are trying to maintain a balance in ur finances~

Obstacles include being placed in a position wherein you are tempted by promises shown by new experiences. The problem with this is that you are in minimal control over the situation. You might need to put your trust into your husband or a person outside the family to make the money grow. This is dangerous because the person might end up making unwise choices.

Our advise is u need to think out of the box in other not to make any worthless sacrifice.. U must plan things ahead for the future and make sure the plan would works so that u would not get yourself into more financial trouble again~

• Hey Mikyo,

I am not sure if you've checked out my situation. Can you help me please?

I would really appreciate it....

I have a situation I need help with. I met this scorpio male through a mutual friend for a work project. My friend told me a little about him letting me know later that he had someone already in his life (my friends also wanted to hook something up personally). I thought nothing much about him when we spoke over the phone and when we met for a meeting for the project (however I did think he was extremely **** and attractive). Anyway as we began to work on the project, I found out more about him (found out we attended the same university, know a few of the same people; my sis-in-law's grandmom lived on the same street he currently lives on-3 houses down from his....). What struck me was that he did not seem to have much of anything for the girl he has. When I asked him if he had a girlfriend, his reply was "I am dating?!" and when I insisted on a "yes or no" answer, he said to be "safe" he will just say yes. I was a little surprised and he explained that she was on her way out because she does things to **** him off from time to time. There are other things he's said about her that surprises me. Since I've known him, he's never referred to her as his girlfriend. Beside her name on his phone he has in parentheses "she will NEVER tell the whole truth". Infact, the last time he brought her up, he said he does not know what to call what they have going on.

Now when it comes to me, we started spending more time working and hanging together. I instantly noticed there's a mutual attraction to the point we'd cuddle, be affectionate towards each other, talk and laugh alot when we are together etc. This went on for 4months until one night we finally went beyond that (however, we didn't have ****. He actually stopped before we got that far-Thank God!!. But I believe that we both wanted to so bad and will probably do when put in that position again).The bomber was that the next day, he did mention that he was going to San Francisco and that the girl was going with him and he felt weird about it after what had happened the night before between us. I was not angry cause I figured this must have been planned prior to that night. The next time we met up, thankfully, the attraction was still there and we had fun hanging out. I need help cause I feel deep down he's the one (and it's very strong) but there's the issue of the girl and I don't want to be in a triangle. My friends and sister all say I need to find out what's the situation is with her and let him how I feel (in order to know if he is interested in me or not) when we get to hang out again. I am not a relationship expert but one thing I have been told and I do believe is that if a guy loves or at least cares about a girl, he would acknowledge that (and i don't see him doing that with her when she has brought into a conversation). My guy friends tell me about their relationships. Its either they are into the girls or not.

PS: He's been pretty open with me in conversations. He seems to have fun when we hangout.

Once I woke up at 4am and found a text from him (sent at 12:45am) saying "Just thinking; thanks for believing in me" (which I do and I told him I always will and I am here for him). If I have responded around that time, I probably would have gotten more on his thoughts/feelings.

He's a typical scorpio will hear from him now and then he does not respond to texts; we have corresponded in the past few days but not seen each other in 3 weeks (I invited him last weekend but he responded saying he would have like to but he got into an accident that hurt his hand. He sent me photos of his hand in a cast. He also has surgery coming up this Tuesday).

MY DOB: 7/26/79

HIS DOB: 11/1/77

Thank you very much..

• Hi ScorpioManSituation, in this case of yours I apologize that I didn't reply to ur message.. I didn't meant to be rude, just that while I was looking through something I felt that this man u with is something like my bf.. I don dare that both person are similar but in a certain way there is similarities.. Ok as a scorpion I would say most of them are secretive about things.. U have to guess till u are exploded.. And most important they don commit into a relationship that easily.. They seems to have a certain degree of fear to commit.. And the person they commit to i would say that it is rare~ ok for my case, is different.. Long story but well fated.. To consider that u are a fire sign. I wouldn't say fire and water don match.. In fact some do match well.. But u are those of a outgoing type straight forward and a starter.. Scorpio ppl they often look for interesting ppl.. Not say ur type don match their means wouldn't work but just to give u an idea how a Scorpio works.. And in order to get them to attendtion u need to know wat they want wat they love in fact everything about them.. Not easy j would say but that's how I got into the relationship~~ do hope it helps.. And yes Scorpio maybe too friendly at times~

• Thank you!

• thanks for this.... do you see anyone in my future and if so how soon, and can you give any description... i am being told by many of you that have gave me readings on this discussion that he isnt the one for me... and i am believing it now, i truly am... and believe it or not since ive been told and i convinced myself, i see myself letting go of him... i was basically going by a reading i got way in the past... but the reading you gave me may not stick for life... but i have to go by life now not the future for there may not be a future... i could die and all you know... i need to learn to live life for today... thats one bad thing about me, i live in the past and future and dont see what is in front of me always... god only knows what opportunities i have missed in my life because i do live this way... but hopefully ill learn to change that too... but if you could please answer my question about my future love... do you see anyone in my future as far as love... and if so when... thanks jaffeebella

• oh and i always meet the same type of men, the abusive ones... ive been abused in all different ways over and over again... my mom says i dont learn to be the woman in the relationship, i take the mans role... i agree... i dont know how to change... but i do this because i end up abused always either mentally, or sexually, or verbally... it doesnt matter what i do i always fall for the same people... or they change and end up hurting me over and over... why is that... what can i do to change this on my behalf... thanks jaffeebella

• jaffeebella, sometime u just need to get yourself to know more about guys before getting yourself into a relationship.. But still all I could say is if u don ever get over this stage of yours, no matter how many readings u got u will still get the same answer.. The problem lies in u.. Sometime u should look careful before u want any relationship.. I felt that u are just too eager to get into one~ it's ur choices but continue like this will ruin yourself.. Love this thing come and go very fast~

• thanks hon i think i agree i do... its just hard for me to except i guess to some degree because i really thought he was a special person... but you all are proving me wrong... and if i really want to look at the truth he stresses me out more than anything... i feel like i must be very strong with this man... thats not a true relationship... i should be able to be myself... plus i feel like he will cheat on me in the future if we remain in a relationship and he will always keep me in a negative state of mind... i dont want that... anyways, thanks hon jaffeebella

• jaffeebella we not trying to prove u wrong just an opinion of wat we think only~~ I do caught up in this kind of situation before so I know how u feel~ I guess that's the most I can say~ =} all the best to you~

• i know it sounded wrong... i dont mean that yall proved me wrong in a bad way, i just meant that wow im thinking wrong... i didnt mean anything by it... and please dont misinterpret the way i stated that phrase... its just if i wasnt confused or wondering myself i wouldnt of asked... obviously something isnt right or i wouldnt need advise... so please dont think what you told me was wrong... i can only go with the flow no matter what im told or not in life... and take everything the way i feel is right at the moment... but i dont want to be hurt anymore or abused thats what im trying to avoid... so trust me hon i loved your advise, and i am taking it to heart and if and when there is a time he ever enters in my life again for whatever reason i have to remember what you guys said as a wall barrier, so i dont get so hurt... if this is making any sense... jaffeebella

• No worry~~ as long as u can get on path I will feel happy for you~ that's wat I hope for everyone~

• Dear Mikyo,

Could you please tell me anything about my school this semester and if I should go on a date this weekend with the man I have been talking to recently?