Just a place to say Thankyou!

• Just noticed that there really is not a specific forum for thank yous and wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful readers and empaths that have shared their time and gift with me...So Thank you to CharmedWitchBente, The Captain, Hanswolfgang, Cris1962, Mimi71 and all the other kind souls that I was fortunate to connect with here. You have been so kind and giving, and I just want to say thank you to you all! 🙂

And I hope that this page will be one where many others show their gratitude as well! May you all be blessed a thousand times over for your kindness! 🙂

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Thank you also, I hope the rest of this forum is as grateful for all the kindness and time that these wonderful people such as yourself share with us! All out of the kindness of your hearts! 🙂

Thanks again! 🙂

• THANK YOU HOBBLES76. Thank you for being a positive Spirit & reminding us that in GRATITUDE there is POWER.

I am grateful for the creators of Tarot.com, all the admins and the staff, and the resources, the readers, & participants.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

• I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH THIS PAST YEAR THROUGH ALL THE LOVING SOULS HERE ON TAROT, READERS,SEE'ERS AND JUST THE WARM HEARTS AND BLESSINGS I RECEIVE DAILEE WHEN I AM HERE....

I HAVE LAUGHED SO HARD I HAVE PEED MY PANTS, I HAVE CRIED WHEN I READ ANOTHERS PAIN, I CAN BE TRUE TO MYSELF, I AM ON A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY,YES SOMETIMES GOING UP THE HILL IS TOUGH, BUT WHEN I AM SURROUNDED BY LOVE IT MAKES IT JUST A BIT EASIER...

I LOVE YOU ALL, MANY BLESSING,PEACE LIGHT LOVE AND CWB'S LAUGHTER HEHEHE

SHEILA

• Thank you for sharing your gratitude too Shatz! We are so blessed for the kindness here! 🙂

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE

Blessings to all

loving silver wings

• And to you too lovingsilverwings! 🙂

• angel hugs

• Hobbles76, What an awesome thread Thank YOU!

I too have been blessed by so many on here and I have never felt so much love and support from a site. My Journey, Salient, Cat in the moon,Poetic, Charmed, Binji, and more...You have all touched my life and have been helping me through somethings that the closed up world just does not get. Sometimes neither do I and then my sisters and even a couple of brothers in light show up to help solve my puzzle. Blessings to you all for your love and the strength/courage to share it.

• Dear Feangelikah,

Well put! 🙂 Many blessings to you as well! 🙂