FOR THOSE WHO ASK CHARMEDWITCHBENTE FOR READINGS

• Dear CharmedWitch Bente,

I twice, accidently hit the back arrow key (think) and every thing I have written disapears! of course it is always at the end of what I am writing...

Any ways... I am very sorry that you are having such a difficult time, and I just want you to know that people like myself who visit this forum searching for help greatly appreciat you and the others who so freely give thier time and energy out of the goodness of thier hearts.

Dont let this person get to yo so much, it is not healthy for the spirit, body or soul. Just remember that most people are not like that.....I know that I have a ddifficult time blow! ing off negative energy off too...If I didnt I wouldnt not be on this forum looking for helpt! Hang in there 🙂

I Have been trying to get help on this issue for a month on this forum and other sites with no success. I asked Bartman for a reading and he apparently ran into issues with admn. and stopped giving readings, When HighPriestess started her rfree readings she was so -on eon the site... I dont believe was right..he says the guy is married and it just doesnt add up that he is...so I was reaching out to you...

I am having such a difficult time getting over this guy, he is the first man I have even began opening my heart too in many, many years. I desperately need to understand what happened that every thing wa sgoing great and over night it changed ! He is not being honest with me and ignores my texts and emails and phone calls, even with me just trying to remain friends.

It has been ovr a month and I am still crying

I would so much appreciat your help! And ,

will post this on a nbew thread as well.

Peace and Joy