CharmedWitchBente...

• If you might have a free moment...I was wondering if you could possibly give me another heads up. 🙂 You did a reading for me back in March and said that I would have many changes this year and a new man entering my life in the Summer time...I was wondering if you still see that man entering, and if so when that might be...I have had quite a few changes recently and I am starting to feel more secure in myself...Turns out that turning 30, finally getting my AA and starting on my BA has helped me become a more confident person than I would have thought myself capable of. 🙂 But that sometimes confident person is still lonely, so I was just wondering if you might be able to tell how much longer before I meet this guy...I have recently been talking to a gentleman named Bobby, and was wondering if there is a chance he might be the one you spoke of?

Thanks in advance for any insight you would be able to share,

Hobbles76 🙂

• name n city country u live in hobbles. up front ill be blunt n if u cant hack it tough ok? good

• Laci and Wapato, And thankyou. 🙂 I prefer honesty more than anything. 🙂 Thank you for your time. 🙂

• OOps...United states for the country. 🙂 Thanks again. 🙂

• is that in new mexico?

• Nope,Wapato is in Washington State, United States. Sorry for the Confusion... I do have some family that lives in New Mexico though. 🙂 O.k. off topic...sorry. 🙂

• As i read it the first time n now again i get the same. Bobby can be well be the one, but time will show, n until it does what have u to loose? get to know him have fun enjoy urself. as for time frames spirits just dont have the same sense of it as we do. so when i say summer its sketchy at best. n summer these times lasts longer n longer each year

n since ya just 30 whats the rush?

• 🙂 Thank you CharmedWitchBente! 🙂 Very kind of you. 🙂 I guess I was nervous about going on a date with him as I had not really met him in a traditional way... 🙂 But (I know this will sound silly) I get good vibes from him...sometimes I just have a strange intuition about people, to stay away from them (and yes, I don't always follow that intuition), but I get a good feeling about him...I think I might just take a chance. 🙂 It is very kind of you to share your time and gift with us on here...I guess, my feeling about 30 is that I have always felt so "old" no matter my age, but just lonely a lot lately, so didn't want to mistake someone right now, for someone I want to keep around...Thank you again for all your help, I am truly grateful! 🙂 And hope you get many more blessings than you spread as you are so giving! 🙂

Thanks again,

Laci

• well laci its bc ya IS an VERY VERY old soul. dont ask how old i am lol

• LOl! 🙂 That is too funny! 🙂 I am glad I am not crazy...just old...hahaha. 🙂 Thank you again for your kindness (and Honesty!). 🙂

Again, much appreciated! 🙂

• yw darl nor join us at the NUTTU NUTS LOUNGE; HIGH HEELS CLUB ROMAN DECANDENCE

• Lol! I might have to check that out. 🙂 Thanks again CWB 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• thanx notshy2bme, i do feel somewhat better but im still get tired easy