Junemoon!!! May I have a reading please??

• I need your wonderful insight on this guy that I met! He is a Cancer, BD July 7, 1973, My BD March 18, 1960. We met and I felt like I was "supposed" to meet him!! Things just clicked! I am married, (not happily by any stretch!!), and this Cancer guy met my husband as well. We danced, and had a great time all week, he called me several times after I got home, and he talked making plans to see me again, etc. One night my husband came up to me while I was on the phone with him, and it seemed to bother my Cancer guy!!

My instincts tell me that I am supposed to be with the Cancer guy, in the future, like a year or two??? Plus we had this uncanny connection, (soulmate??) but I haven't heard from him for awhile now.( He lives 18 hours away)

My question is, do we see each other again, and if so, When, and also, do we eventually get married??

Thank you so much for your time, and your great gift that you share with everyone on here!!!

Anything and everything you see for us would be appreciated!!

Lildolphin7

• lildolphin7, I can tell you about your compatibility with the Cancer, but it'd be even better if you could tell me your husband's birth date, also. Thanks!

Proceed carefully. It's wonderful that you and your Cancer have such a connection, but please be wary. I'll go ahead and tell you that your Cancer may find you more appealing because you are married (especially if he feels you are mistreated in any way). However, Cancer and Pisces are very compatible.

Your Cancer was instanly drawn to your sensitivity, charm, wit and vision. He was also drawn to your sociability and kindhearted nature. (You are also very centered and embrace challenges). You were drawn to his calm, gentle nature. He seems to understand you as no one else does. You are both intelligent people. I can see that you would balance each other and complement each other well in a relationship, but remember...you don't want to lose everything over a nice idea. Think things through, obviously, before getting a divorce or leaving your husband. Also, do you even know if it is a goal of the Cancer's to get married at all? (It is for typical Cancers, but you don't know for sure). I feel you will see him again soon. It's quite possible that you are soulmates. If you get a divorce from your husband, try to be kind and end things on the best possible terms--it's good karma that way. Proceed slowly, whatever you do. Always remember: the further away someone is, literally and/or figuratively, the more perfect they seem. Good luck!

• JuneMoon!!

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful information!! I truly appreciate it!!

Yes, I am just biding my time, weighing options, etc. I don't want to make a hasty decision, although this one has been a long time in the making!!

Yes, My husbands DOB November 13, 1963, in Fredrick, MD, 6:00 pm I believe!!

Also, how does someone know if someone is their Soulmate?? I was just going by the electricity factor (not se*ual energy!) but how I was so intensely drawn to this man!! But I don't know how do we know if someone is our Soulmate??

Thank you again for taking your time to reply, as I really do appreciate it!!

Lildolphin7

• You're welcome, lildolphin. It's good that you have thought this through! I can see that you and your husband have many differences--he is quiet and tactful but seems distant and withdrawn also. At times, he seemed hard to reach.

Your soulmate question is an often-asked one without one easy answer. Everyone--and every soulmate/soulmate pair--is different. However, Cancer and Pisces is a (somewhat!) common soulmate connection. You are both sensitive, affectionate, caring people, and when you are together it is like you are the only two people in the world. You are a dreamer and a Cancer can help your dreams come true. He will care deeply for you. Always be honest with him, as this is important to him. You had an instant connection, and I also see you having a deeper compatibility--you have the same values at heart. Again, as you know. proceed slowly! Good luck, and best wishes!

• JuneMoon!!

Thank you!! Yes, I will definitely proceed with caution. My instinct says that it may be a "slow dance" for us to be together. He is far away, but occasionally travels close to me, so I am hoping to get to see him sometime soon. I haven't spoken to him, so I really don't know!! I can only hope that when I am available to him, that he will be available to me!!! He says hasn't been married before and that it's been 2 years since he had a steady girlfriend because of his work (he works 7 days a week during the day, until 7 or 8 in the evening sometimes)

I am definitely not standing still waiting on something to happen, but I just wanted, needed to know if he was there in my future like I felt that he would be. (I often see us on the beach in wedding clothes) Who knows if my instincts are dead on, or not, but I certainly hope that they are!! I have not idea if he is the marrying kind since we haven't had a long discussion without interruption!!

Thank you so much for helping me out, I truly appreciate it!!

Lildolphin7