Anyone Been In Such A Situation....

• Dear All

Has anyone been in a situation where they feel they have met their soulmate (call it what you want) but he/she is dating someone else?. And you strongly feel it, gut instinct that you are meant to be together (but have never dated)

In the end did you end up together?

Thanks

xox

• what do you mean, you are meant to be together?? how do you know that?

be very careful of where you tread. especially around a man who is already taken. If you know that a man has a girlfriend, engaged, OR married, that means one thing.. he is not available.

a man is a dog if he is flirting or looking at you and giving you the look while he is with another lady and busying himself checking out others is to be avoided.

good luck, Sunny

• and to answer the other question on this subject... yes, I 've been attracted to another man, but that is just it. a physical attraction which has nothing to do with anything. it is what it is. attractive people attract other people. you like what you see, and he likes what he sees, then it's a physical magnet. you attract what you like, and it's pretty common what you are experiencing. nothing new.

I have never chase a man with a girlfriend. one time my roommate had a boyfriend, but things were not going well between them. he was giving me a weird vibe, and I knew he liked me, but I was surprised he asked me out on a date.

I am thinking, what a minute, what are you doing? this is my roommate, and if she found out you were asking me, what do you think would happen?

he did not seem to care about that. my feeling was he wanted to make her mad as a way to get her to commit to him.

I would not have anything to do with that, and I never told my friend about this. they are no longer together and each married other people.

if a couple is going to break up, it is not going to be over me. I do not want a man who has left over baggage. it's best to meet someone with a clean slate.

some people really like drama and are attracted to it. don't let that be you.

Sunny

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Mia1982

I do believe that you are feeling this man's carisma and he has plenty of it. You like his personality and how he treats your friend. In plain english you are drawn to him because you are feeling that you want a relationship for yourself that mirror what they have.

I'm psychic and have done readings in fairs and always with tools (cards) however I do have clairvoyance to help me do this type of reading.

I feel for you dearheart that you are being inspired by spirit to reach out and connect to a man that is coming close to you in the next month or two. He likes animals and has a dog that feels like a German Shepherd or a large dog. He owns a home and he likes sports and may be a bit of an outdoorman. He comes in with the name of Jake around him. He is not overly tall but in good physical condition. He will like to talk and be very interested in you. You meet him in a group or introduction.

I hope this is of help to you . God Bless

• Hey All

Thanks for your comments. Firstly, I am not the person to interfere in relationships and would never do such a thing.

Heres is a bit more background:

I met this guy in March 2008 at dance class, the moment he walked in there was just something about him. Anyway he looked very familiar I thought I might have met him before or something but nothing came to mind so I asked all my friends do they know this person and they did not. Anyway there was mutual attraction between us, managed to meet up once outside dance class.

The thing is I was due to leave for the UK in 2 months time after meeting him for my travels and work experience (was going to be in the UK for 2 years).

Long story short, I thought I would get over him once I got to the UK but did not so I just told him how I felt and his main reason was pretty much whats the point when I am on the other side of the world. Anyway so we never really communicated after that. I did not know what my situation was as in when exactly I will be returing.

Durng my time in the UK I still had strong feelings for him, I did meet other guys and dated but nothing eventuated from it.

I returned home end of April this year and went back to dance class same place and he was there and and we talked blah blah. I was really excited to return home too hoping that something may develop once I returned. But as I mentioned he is seeing this other female from dance class also, so was disappointed in that.

I dont feel jealous or anything (not sure why! lol) am just gutted. I do not know if its serious or what the status is.

But I dont know, just have this knowing, maybe I am just deluding myself. This has never happened to me before not even with my ex whom I broke up with 4 years ago.

So yeah I met him March 2008 and its now August 2010 and I still feel the same the day I first met him.

Just disappointed its like this 😞

• Mia1982, I believe there exists for all of us more than one "soul mate". I have encountered many soul mates who have turned out to be my foster family, my close friends, former co-workers and believe it or not even some of my bosses have been my soul mate. Not every soul mate relationship is meant to be a physical love relationship. For me the term soul mate means anyone with whom I have a soul connection makes them my "soul mate".

I would suggest that you not interfere in this young man's relationship. If you two are meant to be together in that way you will be. In the meantime I would try to observe what my attraction is to this person and try to be as objecctive as possible. Really look at what it is you see about this person that you are attracted to and tell the truth about what it is you see.

My oldest male friend has been my soul mate for the past 43 years. We met each other when we were 13 years old. I fell in love with him the moment I met him. This person never even knew I was alive. He started going out with my best friends cousin (who knew that I liked him) which was hurtful to me. Although it took 5 years he finally woke up and began to notice me. We eventually started going out together. He wanted to marry me but at 18 I knew I was not ready to be married to anyone even though it was something I wanted very much. We had a big argument one day and I got so pissed off at him that I wished to never see him in my life again. IOur lives separated for 7 years then one day on my way to work l looked down and he was seated in front of me on the subway (NYC). We renewed our friendship and we have stayed friends till this day. Along the way he got married and had two children, I got married and had three children; and both of our spouses have passed away. He has relocated to another state and is encouraging me to move where he is. He is someone who has always had my back and has never turned their back on me. That is my idea of a soul mate. I think we will always check for eachother no matter who are with or where we are.

Hope my little story has given you some insight.

Be Blessed - Sadio

• I met this guy in March 2008 at dance class, the moment he walked in there was just something about him. Anyway he looked very familiar I thought I might have met him before or something but nothing came to mind so I asked all my friends do they know this person and they did not. Anyway there was mutual attraction between us, managed to meet up once outside dance class.

you had a past life with him. that is why you feel a strong familiarity with this man. does not mean you are going to have love affair with. yes, he is perhaps a soul mate. some of these types of connections are teacher/student. that you 2 met up again in this lifetime to teach or learn from each other.

The thing is I was due to leave for the UK in 2 months time after meeting him for my travels and work experience (was going to be in the UK for 2 years).

Long story short, I thought I would get over him once I got to the UK but did not so I just told him how I felt and his main reason was pretty much whats the point when I am on the other side of the world. Anyway so we never really communicated after that. I did not know what my situation was as in when exactly I will be returing.

neither of you are into long distance relationship. it would not have worked anyways, he typical moves on. check out his history before you get all caught up in it.

Durng my time in the UK I still had strong feelings for him, I did meet other guys and dated but nothing eventuated from it.

dating is like going to school. learn from the experiences.

I returned home end of April this year and went back to dance class same place and he was there and and we talked blah blah. I was really excited to return home too hoping that something may develop once I returned. But as I mentioned he is seeing this other female from dance class also, so was disappointed in that.

it's a blessing in disguise..

I dont feel jealous or anything (not sure why! lol) am just gutted. I do not know if its serious or what the status is.

you are right, it was not serious, and now is taken by someone else.. for now.

But I dont know, just have this knowing, maybe I am just deluding myself. This has never happened to me before not even with my ex whom I broke up with 4 years ago.

So yeah I met him March 2008 and its now August 2010 and I still feel the same the day I first met him.

Just disappointed its like this 😞

I feel another guy is going to take your interest.. men are like fish in the sea. when one does not work out, toss it back into the sea and fish again. chances are, you will find another handsome man and one who will fancy YOU.

• Thanks all again for the feedback.

I just as I said rather gutted its turned out this way, its been 2 years and I am still attracted to him (not in a sexual way mind you).

Even if I do end up with some other guy, I cant help but feel I will still be thinking about this one and thinking "what if".

• Mia

I posted on this thread a while ago. It may be a bit confusing because its a copy and paste from one thread to another - I'm just too lazy to type again.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=4478&replies=31

but I hope you get the general idea. I agree with Sadio in this regard :

"I believe there exists for all of us more than one "soul mate". I have encountered many soul mates who have turned out to be my foster family, my close friends, former co-workers and believe it or not even some of my bosses have been my soul mate. Not every soul mate relationship is meant to be a physical love relationship."

soul is collection of memories. you can lose a part of your soul during tragic moments, because you need to survive the trauma. it's the same mechanism with the brain called "suppressed memory". this is why some people do not remember what actually happened in traumatic times in their lives, because some of the memory is suppressed, otherwise they can not survive the pain. in the soul level, it is said that part of the soul (the one that contains tragic moment) leaves you.

in terms of tragic moments, some of these are separation from someone dear to you. let's say you both met and liked each other. regardless it's romantic or not, when he died, you felt so much loss, probably even devastated. when you really like someone, you spend a lot of time thinking of him, or being with him, so a part of your soul contains the memory of you together. this is the part that is leaving you, during his death (in the past life, when you first met). this is why when you met him again, in this current life time, you just can't get him out of your mind. because as he returns back to life, he carries the particular part of your soul with him, and you - of course - recognizes it !

as in all things in the cosmos, there is a reason for everything. but you have to live in the NOW. and in the now, he is not yours. at least not yet. I see no harm in keeping contact as friends, but only if you can accept that fact. being friends actually will get you to interact more, and one day he will remember these memories. this doesn't guarantee he will be yours, but it will reconnect you at the soul level. you will be an important part of his life - believe it or not, this is actually stronger than romanticism.

Hope this helps.

• I forgot, my post on that other thread is on pg 1

• Hey LeoScorpion

Thanks for that 🙂

Does help for sure. Just the whole sitaution I find frustrating and saddening.

Even if I am with someone else I know I will be thinking about this person, which is not fair at all. Sometimes I wish I never met him at all. What was the point.

• Mia

"Even if I am with someone else I know I will be thinking about this person, which is not fair at all."

You are being fair and honest to yourself, this is a good start. yes it is sad, but life consists of learning lessons to move forward. everything - every single thing - you experience in life, regardless this life time or next or previous -- they are all to be experienced.

If you two never met in this life time, how would you know there is such a thing as soul mate and past life ? even your pain of not being with him, is precious experience.

But if you really really love him, you have to let him make his own choice. The same goes for him, if he is in your shoes. when he remembers, and he will, things will be different but again he has the right to choose.

some people need help to remember and to reconnect. this experience alone is very powerful he may actually break down and cry because he will see that he has been carrying a part of your soul all this time. The relationship in the past might not be romantic, but it meant so much to you, the separation was overwhelming and a part of your soul left to stay with him.

Be this honest and accepting. take the time and consider your options. One way or the other, you have to live in the now. Decide how you will live it, as his friend or out of contact completely.

I'll leave this to you.

• Thanks again for that.

I am not going to tell him we are soulmates or anything like that! He would think im crazy lmho.

As we are in the same dance class I do see him and I dont want to quit the class just cause of that. As I said earlier also, I am not going to interfere in the relationship. I dont know him that well, and met him 2 years ago before I left for overseas (as per my previous post). Just thought things would be diff once I did come back "sigh".

• Mia LOL no, I don't mean you have to tell him the soul thing

it's just that if you feel that much then there is no harm in being friends

being friends is not interfering in his current one

you are already friends, at least in the dance class 🙂

• Yeah thats true :).

I just wish he felt the same.