LILACROSE SOME INFO FOR YOU MAYBE HAHA

• Dear Shee,

I know i cant beilieve little M will be 11 in april it only seems like yesterday she was born sorry to hear that you are fedup as well i think something must be in the air as i was in a slump as just feeling like everything was getting on top of me .I pray that this will end for you soon .

You are with me always in my heart .i heard someone say the other day Namaste and i thought of you straight away .

Sending love and light 2u Take care lill sissy whenever you need me just call im always here lots of love ((HUGS)) Mags

• HEY SWEETY JUST TRYING SOME NEW PICS, ITS FUNNY HOW WE END UP BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL POSTINGS..CAN'T LET GO:)

ONE IS ANGEL GUARDIAN AND THE OTHER IS FOR M...

NAMASTE MAGS

SHEE

• OK THEY ARE BOTH FOR M HEHE THE OTHER ONE DIDN'T WORK:( BUT I WILL FIGURE IT OUT..

LOVE YA....

• OK, NOW THAT WAS ONE OF YOUR PICS..SHEEEEE IS GOING TO LET OUT A purrrrr..lol

i sent you a message...from my dentist app. yesterday..

• i had to come back to post your Angel guardian pic...one more time ok....also mag's we need to figure out a time for skype...kristas all set up for me on her ipod...

• it worked yippeeeeeeee...

• Hi Shee,

Thanks for the beautiful pics little m will love the horseys. I hope you are feeling better after your trip to the dentist i wish we never had teeth or at least 3 sets wouldnt that be good. I am so happy to revive our thread as well. I will send you mail soon ,its great to hear from you regulary again i really missed our daily chats sorry this is short have to go and and collect the kids from school thats my peace gone lol . Take care big siss mt heart and thoughts are with you always( great bon jovi song) lol praying for you to recieve an abundace o fpeace and happiness.

Lots of love lill siisy Mags

• Thats 4 little K i know prob a bit babyish but they will always be our little princess !!!!!

• hey sisy, this is bella's dream link....thanks for the birthday pics for k, its funny you had princess in there both her daddy used to call her princess kk...thanks mags...:)

i got your message will respond soon...

love and light

namaste mags

shee

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=12553&replies=13

• tHANKS sHEE FOR THE LINK AND YOUR EMAIL I will reply as soon as i get chance ive been abit under the weather today had to just lay down on the couch for a while Dave was at work and little M kept an eye on her lil bros i mean i was watching what was going on but she got up and tended to them for me she is such a sweetie . I hope that you are feeling better after your ordeal with the dentist . Must go Shee still feel abit giddy sending love and light 2 u all

take care lots of love and hugs Namadte lill sissy Mags