LILACROSE SOME INFO FOR YOU MAYBE HAHA

• Dear Bella,

Thankyou so much for letting me now im so happy to hear that she is on the mend ,I pray for you to recieve an abundance of rest and recuperation so that you will feel better again.

Take Care Bella sending lots of love and hugs 2 u and your family Namaste Mags

• living on a prayer,

i just saw your name on the healing and abundance thread and read it, and decide to come here, and write you,

i understand what you are feeling, you place your hopes in this angel to live, and so did i , even though niether of us either knew her, all we knew is that she was a young angel, may she rest in peace, like you said now she is a angel in gods garden, now she is free of phyiscal pain, i also smpthazie with her parents,

i send you prayers, to give you strength for i more than anyone think, how much this meant to you. may god place his hands upon you and give you serenity, peace, i send you tons of prayers and tons of spirtual love,

may my spirit hug you and comfort you, may god give you also the greatest comfort.

love and hugs,

ramonita

shiela wrote me, she says her headaches come and go now, tommorow she has a doctors appointment, i will keep you posted on anything i know or i receivce from her i know how very much you love shiela, the same way i love her, because she is so special, she pours her heart out to us in such a loving way, i email you ealrlier,

may god pour his blessings upon you, giving you health, happiness, love, peace and abundance, and in these moments serentiyt.

love ramonita

• Hi Shee ,

I hope all is well as i havent heard from you for a while i hope that you are feeling much better and that all is well with your family, i thought i would contact you on this thread as it holds many happy memories for me . I hope that you had a wonderful start to the new year and may this year bring you an abundance of good health and happiness.

Take care lots of love your lil sissy Mags

• Bump

• Hi Mags,sister shee is getting better,Still waiting to find out what all my migraines were about...I put Peters mom on the healing thread shes not doing so good..I have been just resting and trying to find my way again...:) i think you know what i mean..Krista is doing good...she will be busy with dance,basketball and her play this semester.i will send you an email pinky promise lol..krista downloaded Skype for me on her 4th generation i pod for me so anytime sissy let me know what to do next and we Will figure out a time she has a built in microphone on the ipod I'm getting excited to talk with you..i tried several times to set up gmail i got so???????????? off that i sent them a email haha...I miss you also Mags, sending you lots of hugs,light,healing,abundance,love and laughter on my helicopter to spread through out your home and family...

namaste mag's

hugs shee

• Dear Big Sis Shee,

Im so happy to hear from you im sorry about that last email i sent to you i know that you have a lot on your plate right now and you dont need anymore added stress . Its great to hear that Krista still has a busy social live as ever Micaela doesnt want to do Taekwondo anymore she said she wants to learn guitar now they chop and change like the wind these kids i never done any of these things when i was a kid just straight home afterschool and would play with all the neighbours kids . Kristas ipod sounds great i will send you my skype address and with gmail im not sure whats happening there its great to be able to chat ive been chatting with Rc and Sheelagh it was great to chat with Sheelagh on Skype it was surreal i loved hearing her irish accent so much better than my aussie droan .I see that you are still queen of the pics as always did Krista get the ipod from the money she won ? and has it got a phone in it ? I hope that all goes well for you as Bella has been filling me in on whats going on with your health .I I pray for you to recieve an abundance of peace, light and happiness I miss you big sis cant wait intil we catch up on skype or chat one day Take care lots of love and hugs your lil siisy Mags

• Sorry Shee i forgot to put in my last post that im sorry tohear that Peters Mum is not well my thoughts and prayers are with you all during this difficult time .

• oh i know that mags thank you sweety...

lol..om gosh is that a helicopter! it is!..thats yours mags, hehe i'm just laughing to myself right now typing because i just stold some pics from you!!!! i must be feeling better rotfl...

Love ya Mags

shee

• That is my angelwings chopper Shee i thought we have the plane we need the chopper as well so me have the whole set sending you plenty of love , light and laughter

Take care lots of love lil sissy Mags

• CHOPPER 9 REPORTING IN TO CHOPPER 10 HEHEHEHE

hey mags,shee is OK, i was at sags on Saturday and Sunday, his mom was given the go ahead to go home on sunday...theres no more a Dr.can do for her..she wants to be home, that is her wish...just a matter of time Mag's, i pray everyday that she will not suffer in pain...and also pray for p and his family..this is very traumatic on all of them..mom is, and what keeps the family together, which is sooo sad..Because P's dad ,lets just say not very loving to his sons...I get so upset because its about none of them right now, its about a momma who spent her whole life caring for her family..i finally got on ggggggggggggggggg mail hohoho lol.....so now what computer wiz hehe..

love ya mags, have a great day today and don't be whacking to many people rotflmbo, your too funny...mind you i would love to whack a few right now...hehehe..

love ya sissy.

shee

lots of love,light,peace,blessings and laughter being sent to you and your family

• my journey and living on a prayer,

the wacking club just moved, i am trying to remain positive do not really wanna wack, living on a prayer, the owners of that house were so luckily imagine how much that cow wieghts, did not wack the roof to the floor, landed in the middle of the house, cant ask the cov how did it ever get up there, i know shiela will soon be on my thread and take a look at it, just wondering what she gotta to say,

lfet you a message on my post,

have a great day,

love ramonita,

• HI Shee and Bella,

Great to hear from you both im sorry to hear about Peters mum Shee i know its heartbreaking as mums are the beating heart of the family and poor Peter ,my uncle was the same he lived at home as well and when my Nan died he was devasted .My heart goes out to you all in this difficult situation . I think the today i wanna wack post is a scream CWB and everyone over there made me feel a whole lot better about whats going on laugther is the best medicine . I have sent you an invitation to gmail Shee it will be great to catch up with you on chat i must say that all you guys have been like a lifeline to me thankyou both so much for listening to my problems it means more to me that you ever know .Bella i dont know about that cow but the floods are starting to get worse here in victoria where i am i just hope not as bad as queensland is. i will send you mail tonight i must go as the dreaded housework is piling up praying for you both to recieve and abundance of love, light and laughter . Take care girls lots of love and hugs your siss Mags

Here is a picture of a poor snake that was stranded as well

• Everybody wants something, just a little more

We're makin' a living and what we're living for

Rich man or a poor man, a pawn or a king

You can live on the street, you can rule the whole world

But it don't mean one damn thing

What do you got if you ain't got love?

Whatever you got, it just ain't enough

You're walkin' a road but you're goin' nowhere

Tryin' to find your way home but there's no one there

Who do you hold in the dark of night?

You wanna give up but it's worth the fight

You can have all the things that you've been dreaming of

If you ain't got someone you're afraid to lose

Everybody needs just one someone to tell them the truth

Maybe I'm a dreamer but I still believe

I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us up

off our knees

Whatever you got just ain't enough

You're walkin' a road but you're goin' nowhere

If you ain't got love, it's all just keepin' score

If you ain't got love, what the hell we doin' it for?

I don't wanna have to talk about it

How many songs I gotta sing about it?

How long you gonna live without it?

Why does someone somewhere have to doubt it?

Someday you'll figure it out

Whatever you got, it just ain't enough

You walk on that road but you're goin' nowhere

If you ain't got love, it's all just keepin' score

If you ain't got love, what the hell we doin' it for?

(Whoa oh oh oh) Ohh, what do you got if you ain't got love?

(Whoa oh oh oh)

• What would you say to me

If I told you I had a dream

If I told you everything

Would you tell me to go back to sleep

Take a look in these tired eyes

They're coming back to life

I know I can change

Got hope in my veins

I'm telling you I ain't going back to the pain

Can I be happy now

Can I let my breath out

Let me believe

I'm building a dream

Don't try to drag me down

I just want to scream out loud

Can I be happy now

Been down on my knees

I learned how to bleed

I'm turnin my world around

Can I be happy now

Can I break free somehow

I just want to live again

Love again

Pick my pride up off of the ground

I'm ready to pick a fight

Crawl out of the dark to shine a light

I ain't throwing stones

Got sins of my own

Ain't everbody just trying to find a way home

Can I be happy now

Can I let my breath out

let me believe

I'm building a dream

Can I be happy now

Been down on my knees

I learned how to bleed

I'm turning my world around

You're born then you die

it's all gone in a minute

I ain't looking back

Cause I don't want to miss it

You better live now

Cause no one's going to get out alive, alive

Can I be happy now

Can I let my breath out

let me believe

I'm building a dream

Can I be happy now

Been down on my knees

I learned how to bleed

Can I be happy now

Ohhhh

Can I be happy now

• oh well whatever

• living on a prayer,

the name of the post is quite a disturbing dream

ramonita

• ok thanks Bella i will search for it i hope all is well with you and your family.

• m u sound soooooooo.:(

• Im ok Shee just coming out of a slump where evertything was getting me down ,I hope that all is ok with you are you getting those headaches again?

• yep,nope,maybe....:( i'm just fed up sissy...i'll write soon ok..i'm off to the dentist, carrying a flu bug and cold i received from K...a birthday gift today...my baby is 11 😞 awe Mags we are just beginning with our little girls...i'll be okay...

love,live,laugh

namaste Mag

shee

you are always with me please don't forget that ok...pinky promise...i just have to travel this journey right now...but i know i will be ok:)