LILACROSE SOME INFO FOR YOU MAYBE HAHA

• Awe its beautiful, thank you Lilac my favorite colour.....

Look out you are going to be the queen of pictures lol

hugs Sheila

• Sharz , Sorry to bother you again when you upload images have they got a little x in the top right hand corner?

• yep,i still don't know what its for,,,hehehe

• Dear Shatz,

How come my picture dissapeared i didnt do anything wrong did i?

• Sorry Shatz please disregard my last post i thought the the picture was removed not by you, by whoevers in charge ,sorry my brain is fried LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as it was my first picture i thought maybe it was to big and that is why it was removed because its only a thumbnail print on my images but its still there on the other page i dont know why i didnt see it as its that big LMAO heheheheheheheheheheheheh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT BAD FOR A FIRST ATTEMPT

• Dear Shatz,

Do you know what place has the initial nc?

• Hey stranger hehe..nc? like you mean a country, North Carolina..perhaps..

Hope all is well.

hugs sheila

• Yes i thought that as well ,the reason why i am asking is because The Captain has put lillcrazy who is stuggling financially with four daughters on the abundance broadcast for next week ,i have left messages on her thread and there has been no reply, on one of her posts she said that she comes from NC i googled it and it came back with north carolina . Im just a bit worried that she might not have any internet access.

Thanks Shatz sending love and light to you Lilac

• HAHAHAHAHA LILAC I DIDN'T READ THE NEXT POST AFTER YOU SAID THE PIC WAS THERE, I LOOKED AND IT WAS THERE HAHAHA....

Your such a sweet soul lilac, if we pray loud enough, i believe she will receive...I always put in my energy and prayer to all my tarot cyber friends including you into my prayers...I believe with all my heart the universe will receive the messages that we send out..I also trust in God that he will give us all the blessings...I think you know that also:)

I've read her posts and you have been a great support to her and she will be thinking of you also...Trust that Lilac...

LOVE.PEACE AND LIGHT

SHEILA

• Dear Shatz, ,

Thankyou so much for your kind words and the beautiful lilac, you to are a sweet soul always helping those in need on the threads , yes i agree with you about the power of prayer and the universe recieving our messages, you to are in my prayers . I will let Captain know that i cant contact her oh and ive created a new account with username ( livingonaprayer) but having trouble logging into it on internet explorer i emailed support they are trying to fix the problem so i will stay as lilacrose until its fixed.

• Sorry Shatz tryed to send you another purple rose wouldnt work is there anyway that you can adjust thethe size to make it smaller?

Thanks Shatz for being a good friend to me

Lots of love and light 2u Maggie

• Hi Maggie, hehe

just go to this site, you don't have to sign up ...i use this one for tarot pics and i check the box that says 350 pixels..because as you found out tarot only alows certain sizes.Then click upload and pick the picture you want to rezise and presto it will go into your picture folder or where you keep your pics on your computer.let me know if you need more help i will be on the computer for another 40 minutes or so..

hugs sheila

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

• Dear Shatz testing that it worked

• didnt work ill have to play around with it thanks for your help ,ill get the knack of it eventually

Take care (((((((( hugs love and light))))))

Maggie

• DEAR SHATZ TAKE TWO

• dEAR sHATZ

• SHATZ TAKE THREE LOL

• HIP HIP HOORAY HEHEHEH

• BY GEORGE YOU GOTTA IT MAGGIE HAHA

..HUGS LILAC

• That was the smallest size perfect for avator i think the next size up is better

THANKS SHATZ THAT IS A GREAT WEBSITE SAVED IT TO MY FAVOURITES

((((((((((HUGS BACK TO YOU))))))))