I'm desperate for a reading, can someone help me please?

• I really need to have a reading on my financial security. My birth date is 08/09/55. Everything seems to be coming down around me and I don't know which way to turn. Can someone help?

• 2010 for you is all about relationships. So, if you are looking for financial security, you must turn to others for advice and help - a bank manager, a business partner, a friend etc. Other helpful people this year can be a healer, counsellor, musician, designer, architect, advisor, caterer, clerk, lawyer, insurance adjuster, bookkeeper, bill collector, custodian, legislator, librarian, minister, diplomat/politician, or teacher. Make sure you establish good relations with these types of people. This year is a wait and see time; a year when you will find yourself in the background and very much in a stage of development. This is not a time to force the issue and try to move forward. It is a time for cooperation and building relationships that will benefit you in the future; a year for accumulating and collecting. Aggressiveness will cause problems now. You must be prepared for delays, detours, stoppages and you must be patient. This is a time of small contribution, of helping, and details must be taken care of when they come up. You may give time and effort to further another's work.

This year will be a test of your self-control and emotional sensitivities. This is a time to improve your abilities to work with others in a productive way and this can be difficult for you if you have chiefly worked alone in the past. Keep calm, cool, and pleasant. You may experience a degree of nervous tension during this period - there will be a tendency to emotional extremes, including depression. Very deep relationships with a person of the opposite sex (including marriage) may be more apt to occur during this year. If married, there is apt to be a deepening of feeling in the relationship.

Cooperation and patience are called for now - you are asked to continue with the development of anything you initiated last year. Balance is a key factor as you utilize time as a tool to help you further advance your goals and aspirations. Much is happening on the inner realms. Therefore, a steady step-by-step approach enables you to move forward. Make a list of last year's joys and challenges. Some items may represent things you need to let go of to further advance, while others are areas that need more patience and application. Identify more ways to continue doing the things that were purposeful and joyful in 2009. Add these to your list. Begin fitting these joys into your schedule. By taking this action, you are making conscious steps to include more opportunities to feel joyful, which will help you balance your life. Last year's challenges wanted to point you toward your dreams and goals.

Look for ways to empower yourself. Building your knowledge, skills, and relationships are only a few of the ways that you can bring more balance into your life. Practice your communication skills, both listening and expressing. Find ways to help others and remember to ask for help when you need it. Take time to nurture yourself. Self-love is the fuel that promotes happiness. It helps you heal and provides a basis for wellness. Examine your wellness plan, and make sure you are getting enough rest, exercise, nutritious food, pure water, and social interaction. Practice gratefulness - by acknowledging what you are grateful for, you create a clear message of what you want more of. Doing so creates momentum.

Since this year may appear to be more slowly paced year than last year, remind yourself that things aren't always as they appear. 2010 acts as sort of a gestation period after the year before of excitement and newness. It is filled with a lot of yang or female energy - you may also find that some of your ideas about the role of women in society, in the home, and in business are being questioned. This may reflect an uneasiness you experienced when you were coming of age and trying to find your place. Each time this happens in a cycle you are given the opportunity to redefine how you want to be and be seen in the world. This year is also a time for you to really pay attention to your intuition and trust that inner voice, not the inner critic but the inner spirit, and develop your inner awareness. This year you will go through transformations that relate to you stepping into home, into your own skin and leaving behind past perceptions and expectations that were in actuality designed for someone else, a persona you thought you had to keep alive. In this respect it can be a very freeing time for you. This is time to define yourself and a new course for your work. This year's energy will probably be a time of a lot of networking and an attention to how you are showing up and impressing people. If you keep nurturing your seed throughout this year, you will soon reap the rewards, spiritually and financially. You are well advised to rest, reflect, and gather knowledge. Part of that process may be taking a well-deserved vacation or taking classes that are of personal interest to you without being overly demanding.

September 2010 for you is a time in which you can experience much soul growth and be called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much illumination to be gained now. This is a very spiritual month and it is best to channel the energy into some artistic or psychic endeavour. Your intuition should be humming this month, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. September brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometimes there may be unexpected associations or unexpected breakups. This month brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" month!

Next year things will speed up again for you and will be a social, happy year, filled with bright and cheerful vibrations.

So hang in there and have patience that things will soon be moving forward again...

• Thank you so much for your insight. I feel much better. I will look forward to the changes coming next year and listen to my inner voice throughout the rest of this year.

Lovingleonana