I LOVE my Gemini Man

• I see a lot of shit being said about Gemini men. I wanted you all to know that mine is perfect, and everything he says he is, he actually is. And he is 100% Gemini, trust me! 🙂

We have some trouble sometimes, but it's not about astrology. It's about humanity- the individuals we are and what our priorities are. Everyone has relationship troubles, even to the point of possibly breaking up sometimes. But we love each other above all else, and that's what makes the difference. He would be the same if he were Leo, Pisces, Virgo, or anything else, because that is WHO he is, not WHAT he is.

So girls, guys, get your heads straight- don't blame faults on Astrology. Astrology influences but doesn't control people!! People control or don't control themselves. Sometimes you have to admit to yourselves that the person your dating is just an A$$, and you need to do better. YOU need to have your head clear and your priorities straight, and your goals at the front of everything you do, including your choices on dating. Avoid the jerks in life, and be good to yourselves. PEACE! :))

• AMEN ,

LEO LOVER, SOMETIMES WE JUST GOT TO LOOK INSIDE OUR SELVES...

RELATIONSHIPS ARE GIVE AND TAKE...

BOTH HAVE TO GIVE A 100% EACH...

ITS TAKING ME AWHILE, OKAY A LONG TIME, BUT I'M ON A DIFFERENT JOURNEY..

I DO LOVE THE READINGS THOUGH AT TIMES, BUT i AM NOT LEANING ON THEM LIKE I USED TO LOL

SHEILA

• Yeah, readings are good! They are a tool you can use in life, I believe in them 🙂 I just got a scary one, but really all I can do is wait and see, and try to have confidence in myself! :))

But yeah it's not easy! Nothing is! Really, if I'd not been with him or broke up with him a long time ago, I don't know where I'd be, I'd even be a different person. It's just how life turned out, that we held on so tightly no matter what.

I think that's where it is - when you find someone that's willing to hold on to you as tightly as you hold on to them, and then you balance each other when one wants to let go. That's when you know that they care. When you want to walk away, but they just can't let you go. When breaking up/divorce isn't an option you know? I mean, I know this sounds all idealistic, and you can always say, "well you don't know what can happen" you're right, but the biggest thing is that you need someone that will always be there, and has shown you that ultimately, that is where there heart lies.

The cool thing about life is that we are all in charge of our journeys. It's like God gave us this huge opportunity that we are human, and have life, and are the ultimate creators in this world.

you know? An animal is just what it is, it has to eat, has to clean, and has to live. But us, we make our lives what they are, or we make ourselves who we are. We can make money, or not make money. We can have good friends, bad friends or no friends. We can make ourselves and break ourselves. it's all about adding and subtracting; add the good, subtract the bad. Just try to keep priorities straight, and life will give you what you need as you need it.

Ha ha anyways that was random! Don't know who will read it but Good luck on your journey, Shatz! I sometimes read your postings and see that you are a sweet person. Good intentions and right priorities will take you where you want to go.

• Hi" Leolover" i m sorry if some of the conversation offended you, it's not at all for all Gemini men, some people have their way to express themselves but i found the most important thing is to express yourself. i came to speak to a lot women on this site and God bless how we manage to come to a positive outcome about the conversation

I completely agree with what you said though

nice to know you are happy with Gemini man, it give hope there are some good one out there

• To me its all about what I put into any relationship,if I'm not giving out love how am I going to receive the love I deserve...I have been in allot of unhealthy relationships, and it wasn't about which sign they were it was about how insecure and co-dependent I was on that person..It took a long time to get beaten down to a point I had to start loving myself and that I was worthy of Love...Yes, oh Yes I could go on about my Sag man...and the traits they carry, but being a LEO, well need I say more..HAHA

"Leolover" love your name lol...Thanks for the Sweet comments...Good luck on your journey, also.

Peace,Light,Love and Laughter

Sheila

star2u, I also read your postings, wise advice for all to learn from

Hugs

sheila

• thank you Shatz, Women, we need to learn for each other, there is something is happening right now and by speaking to each other and exchanging we open our mind

to all be happy, and be independent and have a confidence on yourself and your capacity

• Its funny you said that, at 50 I am seeing that life is just that...We all need to share our experiences,strengths and hopes..I am learning that it is okay to reach out and ask for help.

Somedays are easy and some days I take a couple of steps back..LOL

Peace and Love

Sheila

• Yeah I didn't intend for my comments to sound angry, I'm not angry, just trying to give advice, not trying to be condescending or anything!! Just have a very straightforward personality, is all! 🙂

• and it;s all good Leolover, too many people point on the sign but whatever the story and the sign, people need to learn to take responsibility about their feeling and about meeting their need and not trying to hide their need for someone else or blaming someone else for their misfortune

you didnt sound angry but you spoke to truth

• Its who you are Leolover, sometimes I wish I could post from what my mind is saying but my heart interferes...But the roarrrrr does come out when I feel someone needs protecting, the lioness does protect her cubs even if they are not my cubs,,,,hehehe

Hugs Sheila

• Gemini men are great! I haven't had the longest or most experienced love life so far, but Gemini guys have certainly affected mine in a significant way...I also don't blame people based on astrology, there are awesome folks and jerks in every sign...and also my relationship with my Gemini isn't perfect either. But the positives are so overwhelming that they outweigh the negatives by a long-shot. Peace to you all as well...and Best Wishes

KLS (Cancer gal)

• Oh hells no it's not going to be perfect! It's hard dealing with someone that is always in two minds about almost everything!! ha ha my guy has a hard time writing an email bc he wants to be sure that he uses the right words!!!