Can we send LOVING thoughts for all those passing over at this time

• I received a message this morning. This is similar to ones I have recieved during past global tramas. Example being, mass "deaths of so many soul during earth quakes, tsunami, mud slides, major vehicle accidents, etc.

A lot of these souls may be tramatized and confused, even though they contracted to return to the other side at this time with this group (soul family members).

What I have done, is ask the heavenly hosts to guide these souls to the "LIGHT" and be at peace,

with our assistance, by making the LIGHT path open to them. May they cross over more easily and with peace.

ANGEL HUGS for all.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• bump

• This post is deleted!

• I do not understand either

It seems when i start a thread it is removed.

It was just a request for us to assist the souls who have suddenly passed over.

Admin must not have liked the fact I used the phrase "SOUL FAMILY MEMBERS"

Now i know why I do not start threads or respond to too many topics

Julianna

loving silver wings

• August 11, 2010

I recieved a messags his morning. This is similular to ones I have recieved during past global tramas. Example being, mass "death of so many souls during earth quakes, tsunami, mud slides, major vehicle accidents, etc.

A lot of these souls may be tramatized and confused, even though they contracted to return to the other side at this time with this group (soul family members).

What I have don, is ask the heavenly hosts to guide these sols to the "LIGHT' and be at peace, with our assistance, by making the LIGHT path open to them. May they cross over more easily and with peace.

ANGEL HUGS to all.

Julianna

loving silver wings

I hope this reposting does not disappear as it did ast the beinging of this post- thread

• August 11, 2010

I recieved a messags his morning. This is similular to ones I have recieved during past global tramas. Example being, mass "death of so many souls during earth quakes, tsunami, mud slides, major vehicle accidents, etc.

What I have don, is ask the heavenly hosts to guide these sols to the "LIGHT' and be at peace, with our assistance, by making the LIGHT path open to them. May they cross over more easily and with peace.

ANGEL HUGS to all.

Julianna

loving silver wings

I hope this reposting does not disappear as it did ast the beinging of this post- thread

• bump

• bump

• bump

• bump

• bump