Mikyo I need your insight

• I Heard so many good things about you. mind doing a reading for me?

I just have an issue regarding my health, do you see me improving within the next 2 months?

• hi KushikamiKiba, I will give u a detail one for you~ Do give me some feedback..

Knight of swords reverse + 7 of swords : to put it this way I would see that yoour health iis not in a risk right now.. and thing are getting better or i would say a recovery..

4 of swords upright : I believe that u still need more rest before u can actually fuly recover..

2 of pentacles upright : I would say ur health is under a control and more balance.. ur health should be just a small problem..

9 of wands reverse : one thing about u is if u are sick U would really rest rather than let ur health worsen..

9 of swords upright : I woould say U are afraid that ur health might worsen or never recover..

7 of wands reverse : if something is wrong with ur health u would just find t the cause of it.. rather than don do anyhting..

10 of wands reverse : in ur near future u would recover and of course a burden is taken off~~

do give me some feedbak Mr Kevin~ 😃

• Hit the nail on the head Ms. Priscilla. hahahahahaha