Piscean relatives

• I have 2 Piscean relatives. One is my sister, Louise 3-15-64 and her daughter 3-14-85. They are like 2 peas in a pod!

They are selfish and care only about their friends. Family means nothing to them its all about their friends. They both smoke, swear and drink like bar whores.

I have a daughter who is an Aries 3-23-85, but thats another story.

• Oh, wow. I thought Pisceans were supposed to be a bit more sensitive and nice. Okay...

• Hello! I was surprised to read your view of your Piscean relatives. Here is my personal perspective: my son was born on march 1st, 1981 and is the most wonderful person and pisean I know. He is intelligent, articulate, needs to be challenged on every front, is fair and objective about his opinions, sometimes tends to be a bit overbearing in his demands, is artistic, sensitive and so intuitive...generous to a fault and loyal to the nth degree! great if sometimes dry sense of humour and a very strong sense of morality. Sounds like a paragon? I've no reason to believe that he would be debauched, cruel and thoughtless.......am so sorry that your Piseans have showed you their worst side......

• I'm a gemini with an aries daughter too! I have a Piscean mother in law. She is sensitive and caring....she is very much family orientated although she does care a lot for friends who usually have problems and she has the patience to sit and listen to their tales of woe! She used to spend a lot of time helping a girl who had a lot of problems but had once been an ex girlfriend of my husband's many years ago. It used to upset me that she was spending this time with her instead of cultivating a relationship with me.....Perhaps your sister and niece are more sensitive to their friends needs and just not fully realised how they are upsetting the rest of the family. I have a Leo sister who tends to put her friends higher than her family on her list of priorities too...