BlMoon if you have a little time, need closure from relationship

• Hi Blmoon,

I hope you are doing well.

I know that you usually spend time with more important issues but if I could just have a few minutes of your time, I need to have closure on a relationship tha I dont undserstandt he reasons it was ended SO abruptly so that I can move on. I tried to ask some ones else here and he says nthe guy I waas dating was married and I believe he is wrong. Is he married? We were only dating for a couple months and In the last couple weeks we were dating every thing seemed perfect. I wasalling hard, I thought he was too... His voice mails and phone calls certainly led me to believe that. And over night it went from one extreme to the next.! He only gives vague answers as to why, that make no since. Did he gat scared of the feelings he was having ? Or was I just convenient.? He told me on the phone the last day I saw him that love is a dangerous thing ...and when I asked what he meant..He said "Nothing...just kidding".

Did he mean dangerouse for me or for him? Is he really the careless, heartless man he i s trying to make me believe he is?

my bd is July, 20, 64 his is Oct. 13 /65

Was he seeing some one else?

Thanks so much Blmoon