Scorpio Male Help II

• I'm a Taurus, birthday 5/11/64, he's a Scorpio, birthday 11/15/64, we met on 7/17/10 and he has been driving me crazy ever since. When we are together the we are like two peas in a pod, but when we are apart, he secretive, doesn't answer his phone, rarely text, but wants to be exclusive. Normally, I would drop someone like him like a hot potatoe, but the attraction is too great for me to let go. I haven't been attractive to someone in five years like this......i'm in trouble after only three weeks and need to know how to either handle this scorpio man or let him go.

• I'm a Taurus, birthday 5/11/64, he's a Scorpio, birthday 11/15/64, we met on 7/17/10 and he has been driving me crazy ever since. When we are together, we are like two peas in a pod, but when we are apart, he's secretive, doesn't answer his phone, rarely text, but wants to be exclusive. Normally, I would drop someone like him like a hot potatoe, but the attraction is too great for me to let go. I haven't been attractive to someone in five years like this......i'm in trouble after only three weeks and need to know how to either handle this scorpio man or let him go.