Leoscorpian, Request for a birth chart analysis

• hi leoscorpian,

I know you're busy, but if you could take some time to do a detail birthchart analysis for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to request some insight on my career. My dob is March 12, 1980. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

MQ

• *bump

• moka

I will need birth time and location

will do it Friday the latest if you have the info ready

• Thank you leoscorpion! sorry about misspelling your name >.<

Birthtime: is 12:10 am

Warm Regards,

MQ

• Mokaqueen

Career wise, you can actually try to have your own business. You have the organizational skills needed and discipline to run it. The fields you can excel in is healing-related, communication, technology and financial.

Saturn transiting your house of career and public image will bring old problems (regarding career and public image) to the surface. You will need to deal with it or it will keep coming up like a sore thumb. You may have problems with co workers or bosses. If you have done all the right thing though, this transit will actually push you to the top and gain you recognition. If you are not employed yet, this transit can cause over concern about career that you ignore everything else. Saturn will stay here until mid 2011 (at least) so instead of getting over concerned about career, why not taking short courses to improve your skills? Maybe also business courses, as I said you have the self discipline and organization skills to be self employed.

If you are looking to make a career move, Mars is touring your house of career and public image until mid September, so you may want to send out resumes, try out your luck with new career opportunities or go out networking till then. Just try to keep it low and peaceful with your current co workers or boss (if you are employed right now) you don’t want to burn bridges, you may need their references later on.

You are intuitive, sometimes moody but you enjoy having discussions and share ideas. Uranus in the House of the Hidden shows you often opt for the conventional and safe, afraid to open up with your originality and smart ideas. But it is hard to contain Uranus explosion of ideas, so it will be to your own benefit if you can find a creative outlet for it. Unless you work in places that allow originality and uniqueness, a creative outlet outside work is necessary for your own health. Here is the good thing about it, you can actually earn from this type of creativity. Explore your hidden creative talent, it may be a good business idea already.

Neptune in your House of Self, another sign of great creativity and intuition. Watch for dreaming too long without taking steps to actually achieve your dream. And watch for manipulative people, you can be too kind sometimes, spend time to nurture your intuition it will help you big time. Neptune conjuncts your Asc, gives you sweet and innocent look. Sagitarius Ascendant is actively and positively influencing others with your optimism and cheerful attitude. You are always on the move, enjoying learning new things and travelling.

Moon in Capricorn, you feel the need to be efficient. This is great in terms of handling business or career. But on the affective plane: family or romantic relationship, you may disappoint others. They may see you as uncaring, only care for yourself. Try not to take shortcuts when having problems with loved ones. Give them the attention they want, but when you need the time for yourself, explain it to them and withdraw.

Saturn in Virgo can drive you crazy. You always have something to do. If there is nothing to do, you just have to find it. Saturn here wants you to stay busy. This is good for business, but if you are employed, watch for being a scapegoat that everybody throws you the work they don’t want to do. Mars in Virgo can make you rather meticulous or you will end up working with people like this. Conjunct happy go lucky carefree Jupiter you may feel pulled to different directions at once. Try not to get bogged down by worries over small things.

Venus in Taurus loves beauty and pleasure. Watch your spending, however. Beauty and pleasure don’t have to cost a fortune. You can be creative and make some things yourself. Material wealth is not a bad thing to have, but it’s not the only thing that matters in life.

Hope this helps.

• Leosorpion I opened a thread on astrology..so when you have a time please take a look.tnx.;)

• I will. thanks Nency.

can't promise when, but I will.

• Ok,great thank you :))

• ok nency I posted it there

hope it helps

• HI MOKA, JUST POPING IN TO LET YOU KNOW YOU R BEING PAGED AT THE ABUNDANCE BROADCAST, YOU ARE ON THE LIST FOR THE NEX 5, WE NEED YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU LIVE...LOL

HOEFULLY YOU WILL GET THIS MESSAGE

HUGS

SHEILA