Cancer Woman needs help with Scorpion boyfriend

• My Scorp boyfriend and I have been together for about 10 months. We broke up six months ago for a short period, got back together and things have been great for the last few months. Until two weeks ago when a female co worker started texting him to catch up on the weekend for lunch. She showed me the text, and said she was just a friend and didn't go to lunch with her. Then a few days ago while I was with him, she texted him again with something stupid about being the end of the working week. He showed me the text, and replied in my usual Cancerian way that she was overstepping the boundaries. I asked him to text her back and tell her he was with his girlfriend (just to make sure she knew he had one) He texted, and then I asked to see it but he did not say he was with his gf instead he wrote "I am busy with friends". Of course that started an argument between us as I dont even think he has told her he is seeing me. Later that evening after we had ALMOST made up, (in bed..no guesses what we were doing) his phone goes off again (quite late at night) I grab it and look at it, of course it was her again saying "can't wait to get back to work Monday to have the chats we do".I got up and walked out. He said please don't go I do love you, he texted me the next day saying "im sorry if you feel hurt i hope your ok xx" I havent responded. That was 4 days ago. I love him so much, but would expect that he would make more of an effort to come and give me a proper apology.I told him before her 2nd text that if i walked out I wouldnt be back. When the second text went off I just couldnt stay. What do I do now? Do you think he will come back to me? Or should I move on? Is it over. Any thoughts, please help.I am a Cancer. His age is 54 i am 41 (just if that makes a difference)

• Hi! Nice to meet you. I'll post to you here but if you're interested on ASCLAC part 3 it's all about cancer/scorp libra/scorp drama ..lol..

I am a Cancer female (38 yo) hopelessly in love with a scorp male (41yo). (sigh...)

ok now this is just my opinion

My Scorp boyfriend and I have been together for about 10 months. We broke up six months ago for a short period, got back together and things have been great for the last few months.

Well breaking up & getting back together seem to me… to be normal with people who date Scorps ..lol..

Until two weeks ago when a female co worker started texting him

Why????

to catch up on the weekend for lunch.

Ummm… is it THAT big of a deal that she needs to text HIM of all people? There is nobody else???

She showed me the text,

Somebody wants to make DRAMA!

and said she was just a friend

That may be true…. But she’s NOT your friend…

and didn't go to lunch with her.

Good boy!

Then a few days ago while I was with him, she texted him again with something stupid about being the end of the working week.

WTF??? What is her issue???

He showed me the text,

He’s trying to make you jealous ..lol..

and replied in my usual Cancerian way that she was overstepping the boundaries.

Well, she is and I don’t think that you’re out of line with that remark,

I asked him to text her back and tell her he was with his girlfriend (just to make sure she knew he had one)

Hmmmm…. Scorp men HATE to (1) be told what to do and (2) Hate to be told what to do… OMG! And yes, I forgot (3) They really HATE to be told what to do.

He texted, and then I asked to see it but he did not say he was with his gf instead he wrote "I am busy with friends".

And THAT is why you don’t tell a Scorp guy what to do ..lol.. but it’s ok, I think he’s LOVING that you’re jealous AND the attention from her…lol…

Of course that started an argument between us

Of course it did… I’m not surprised.

as I dont even think he has told her he is seeing me.

Probably not.

Later that evening after we had ALMOST made up, (in bed..no guesses what we were doing) his phone goes off again (quite late at night)

OMG! NO IT DID NOT!

I grab it and look at it, of course it was her again saying "can't wait to get back to work Monday to have the chats we do".I got up and walked out.

He said please don't go I do love you, he texted me the next day saying "im sorry if you feel hurt i hope your ok xx"

He means it. This girl… she’s just an ego boost. I don’t think you should get hurt, easier said than done I know… but Scorp guys NEVER apologize unless they mean it.

I havent responded. That was 4 days ago. I love him so much, but would expect that he would make more of an effort to come and give me a proper apology.

I don’t know if he’s going to…. (1) he feels he loves you, he told you & that should be enough AND (2) he sent it via text because he’s a guy and is chicken you’re still mad at him… so he was being wimpy about it..lol… that’s a guy thing not only a scorp thing.

I told him before her 2nd text that if i walked out I wouldnt be back.

Careful what you say…. No anybody not just scorp.

When the second text went off I just couldnt stay.

Why?

What do I do now?

You done gone and got yourself in a nice pickle girly… (sigh)

Do you think he will come back to me?

I dunno. You are pushing him right into his arms.

Or should I move on? Is it over.

Hmmmm…. Let me think about it a bit. In the mean time I’m going to cut and paste you to ASCLAC part 3 to see if I am on the mark with my answers.

Any thoughts, please help.I am a Cancer. His age is 54 i am 41 (just if that makes a difference)

Yes….

(1) why did you break up the first time?

(2) do you act jealous with him or is this the first time?

(3) do you/he have a history of cheating in past relationships.

My 2 cents… Anybody, scorp or not.. if they are going to cheat NOTHING you can do or say will stop them. If you cant trust them then… that’s it. You cant trust them. If you can trust them then…. That’s it, you trust them and you don’t kill them with it.

• Thanks for that, I really appreciate it.

As for pushing him in to her arms I am really scared of that. And yes his wife left him cause he cheated several times on her.

We broke up for a stupid reason, he was kinda stalking me always driving past my house, so I started parking in the garage and he thought I was cheating on him when I wasnt.

I hate the fact that he sees this woman and work everyday. I know I have to do something quick before they do get together. But I also want to show him that I won't allow chicks to text him at all hours of the night and day.That would just do my head in.

This is "my" first jealous episode btw. I has been 5 days now (sigh) 😞

And still nothing from him. sigh sigh sigh

• Being a Scorpio and was & still am in a way in love with a Scorpio male that died.

When I read "Well breaking up & getting back together seem to me… to be normal with people who date Scorps ..lol..", that made laugh so hard.

I have no clue why we do it but we do. Him and I went back and forth for years till we finally got it right and were going to get married but then he died in a car crash with his best friend who I had introduced him to when we first started dating. They were both gear heads and the best of friends.

But he always called me to say he was sorry and he would do something really romantic to make up, and then the make up sex, will if you have been with a Scorpio you Know what I am talking about. 🙂

Good luck and I would not do anything. Just wait him out. If he comes back then you know he is yours. Stupid men texting, omg!! so lame and lazy, and oh by the way Scorpio men are lazy too. lol

• Thank you for that. I am really sorry to hear about your loss, it must be very very difficult to find 'the one' and then something so tragic happens. I totally understand - my dad died in a car accident when I was a few months old and my mother was devistated, and never remarried.

In my situation with my Scorpio, I guess all I can do is wait, and if he wants me enough he will make some effort to get in touch. I just hope the other woman doesnt move in on him with lightening speed before he gets a chance to realise that this might be it for us. I am always the one to run back apologising, but I really believe it's got to be him now. And no more late night texts from this other woman.

Thanks for your advice. God bless

• I am going to say one thing that I am almost positive about. He either A.) did not tell her that he had a girlfriend, or B.) said that he had a G,,f,,,rei..d under his breath - or did not make it clear that he had a GIRLFRIEND that lived with him (ie in the sense that he is essentially married).

I had a Scorpio do this to me. We were talking on the phone about all sorts of things - sometimes til 2 AM. I knew about his kids and his exwife etc.etc. He called me one night and was asking me how to make slice and bake cookies for his teenage son - by that time I knew he had a girlfirend - but where was SHE when he needed to make cookies? This went on for several months until SHE found out - read an email I sent to him. Found a small item I had given him when she was "tidying up" (i.e spying on him) (not only did I get a scorpio male but I got his insecure kinda weird GF). So I get this call from him and he is all over me about did I think that HE and I were in some sort of relationship" I was blown away. I knew that she was standing right there too while he said all of this. Turned out she had lived with him for several years. It WAS WEIRD! What's worse is that we are really just friends. that's all. I have had several male friends in the past that all we did was talk about intellectual sorts of stuff and

write emails to each other. Some of them even have wives. Some of them I have known for 25 or 30 years. So I was doubly blown away - one by the fact that he got mad at me, #2 because I had no idea that this invisible girlfriend of his lived with him and number 3 - we didn't "DO ANYTHING" and were never going to do anything (we live a ways apart)

If it makes you feel any better (hopefully not worse), he was with you. he told you he loved you and he apologized. (I have never known a Scorpio to apologize - although this one did - on a different occassion and he sort of apologized for this incident about 6 months later - in a roundabout way - no idea how he apologized to his GF - but I assume he did because I assume he is still with her)

• "but I really believe it's got to be him now. And no more late night texts from this other woman."

ABSOLUTELY!

• I love Scorpios, but I just don't get this one. Iv'e been in two LONG term relationships with Geminis and I thought they were trouble!!! Dated a Scorpio years ago and it was good but we were going in different directions and we both will always have great memories (went to work in Africa, after I called it a day) but we still catch up as friends (with lots of respect and care for each other)when he comes back every couple of years.But if it helps, or does not help my situation, the one I am/not/limbo land seeing was a Police Officer for 30 years, the last being10 yrs as a Police Prosecutor. Anything I say is shot down, I apparently am in the wrong all the time..even if I know Im right and even if he is wrong. This is why I am always the first to appologise Great combo!

Thanks for your insight. I just don't want to let my heart go completely to have it burnt.

Must say, its a bit late for that 'cause it seems Im the one upset and waiting for him..when he seems to not care after his mistake.

Thks for your answer. This is really helpfull. I wish I could just forget him and make it go away "TODAY"!!!.

As for FLOWSCO comment, I agree. It is up to him now.

Wish I was Dorothy with two red sparkly shoes that could change the way I feel right now.

Thank you again for your imput.

• I am with you there. As much as it hurts to stay silent. I don't have any other choice. If i back down he will continue to treat me this way, and think it's ok to do so.

Surely a Cancerian can do this. I think, I hope....(mind over matter...Yes I can, Yes I can)

Thanks for the feed back, it means alot to me. I need to summon lotsa strength now.

Bugger (yeah Im an Aussie) Thought as you get older it gets easier. NOT!!

Thanks and take care. Will keep you updated.

• Meow111,

As I said to Moonbeauty in the other thread....I am swamped with work and private stuff. I do read but don´t have the energy to get into situations lately.

Yet when I saw the age differenced it hit home with my own love interest him being him 56 and I 42. The thing is with these men regardless sign is that they are so in their habits of life that it´s difficult for them to adjust especially if they run into a sassy lady that isn´t going for the BS. Especially if they think they can teach you on or two things. And there is where I think this other lady fits. That´s why I agreed with how you handled that. Knowing a Scorp you made brownie points ...the other thing to think about would be is how stuck he is in his habit. You making a stand for yourself NOW might spare you for a lot of his other HABITS.

Ás for it to go away....uhmm sorry hun that doesn´t happen for anyone that is love struck.

• Uhmm ...I am famous for typo´s sorry if you run into any. lol.

• Thanks babe. I am going to do my utmost to EXIT the situation..boo hoo. Shit shit shit..... Cancerian will leave the building, or at least attemt too.

Thank you gorgeous. Now I can move on and have my tear.

What you said is right.

xx

• Your good buddy. Typos dont matter. It's people who get it and understand. Hey, here's my fav quote... now I have to get it (it's on my fridge) ""Grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change. The COURAGE to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the DIFFERENCE".....

Nite nite from Australia. Thank you lovely gorgeous ones.

Big hug and awesome thanks.

• Hey Meow,

Your welcome from Holland. Another aussie is also hooked on her Scorp and we do chat up in ASCLAC part 3 and your welcome to join if you're up to it.

But do let us know when he contacts you again. He will.

Nite, nite.