Leoscorpion..can you help :)

• Leoscorpion , captain said that you could help me with this

I make my solar for 2010/2011.I wondering what can I expect this year.New love, will I have trouble studying.?

tnx.:)Saturn enter in 5th house,and that maybe brings love?

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo320/nensilovepink/solar.gif

• Captain referred me to Leoscorpion,

how is my compatibility with leo? i'm a scorpio by sun sign.

• Nency, Here is a quick look at it. I am not really into annual solar return, because in one year there will be all kinds of planetary movements anyway. So I will read your chart starting with outer planets because they don’t move fast, they may still be in the same house until 2011. The inner planets, I will just keep it short.

Saturn in house of Romance does show a deepening (more seriousness) of a romantic feeling towards someone. If you have this feeling for someone, you will be driven to act on it (seriousness). Probably write or tell him about it at least. If you are already in romantic relationship, you may want to take it to the next level (commit) or break up (because you find someone else or you just don’t think it’s working). The thing with Saturn is that you may not feel so much excitement about it, It’s really more of seriousness than excitement. But since any decision made during Saturn transit always affects for a long time, seriousness is a very good thing.

Jupiter transits your House of Public image and Career bestows abundance here. Your career or if you are dealing with public in business, gets a boost. Watch for taking actions without considerations, however, Jupiter’s abundance is only available when you are fully aware of your actions. This is a good time to make career or business moves, or to make moves for good reputation and appearance. Watch for temper too, Jupiter conjuncts your natal Mars may ‘expand’ your restlessness and you become worried over small things.

Uranus transits the same house may pushes you make the moves faster and sooner than you wanted to or prepared for. Again, any hasty move will not gain Jupiter’s protection. So if you want to change job, change boss, change work environment, change appearance etc, do it slowly. You never know, just when you send out applications (sick of the current boss) then you find out your boss will be replaced LOL

Watch for Pluto transit in House of Work and Health. Your daily routine can undergo sudden changes, maybe due to health problems or any other reason. You can also be obsessed over health matters, extremities is always Pluto’s trait. Take it easy.

Neptune transiting House of Higher Learning can have you explore faraway places, at least in your dream. Your intuition gets a boost here, so is learning, although it may not be much of help if you are learning scientific subjects. Wounded healer also transits this house, you may get a glimpse from the past, to help you resonate with your higher self and spiritual guidance. It is a good time to do inner work and focus on spiritual awakening, these will help you heal certain health problems in the current.

Now the inner planets:

Sun transit conjunct your natal Sun in House of Domestic life, may heighten feeling for security, protecting home and home life, you may be drawn closer to family and the place you were born. You may embark on a nostalgic journey, remembering where you came from, looking at old family photos etc. Moon transit in House of Value and Possession gives you appreciation for beauty and love but it can affect your spending, just remember to watch it. Mercury transit House of Communication helps you multitask and improve your communication skills. Venus and Mars transiting House of Romance gives you additional charm, you also become more affectionate and fun to be with. You may find more praises and flirts coming your way.

• hi mind

general compatibility is easy to find on this website

• First ,thank you very much.

I'm single ..and hoping for finding some new love and serious relationship.

About a career , i'm going to college and moving to another city.That is big change for me, I hope itis good.:)

Mercury transit House of Communication helps you multitask and improve your communication skills. Venus and Mars transiting House of Romance gives you additional charm, you also become more affectionate and fun to be with. You may find more praises and flirts coming your way.

This is great :).Thank for all .)

• OK nency

inner planet transit doesn't last long so use it well to your advantage

the outer planets though, they may last depending on the houses

anyway take care

• both my bosses are leo. my senior colleague is a leo. 6 of the 7 pets we have in our office are leo. i really need to know the leo-scorpio compatibility. i always feel i'm at risk. plz help. something they call co-worker compatibility or professional compatibility. can i know something about it? plz?

• you're at risk? LOL everyone is at risk at work these days

there is no job security anymore, it's all competition

and your pets, well just take care of them well, they will not harm you 🙂

I don't do professional compatibility

post a new thread maybe someone will notice

• thanks leoscorpion. i guess you are right. my fellows also think the same way as i do, even though they are of different sun signs.