What astrology sign?

• Can anyone give me a clue as to when I may meet my soul mate and what his astrology sign might be?

Curious,

SereneOne

Birthdate: June 13, 1971

Born: 4:20a

• SereneOne,

The first thing I feel with you is a jittery energy.

and this can be defined in so many ways.

Also I feel you worry alot and over think to the point

it become thought circles. From here to there you go

On the physical ,mental and emotional planes you can be up

and down, your surroundings very much reflect how your feeling.

You need stability, consistency and ground, You need a job

that will keep you interested but also give you space and dont fill up all your energy as well

as I feel you loose interest quickly,become frustrated quickly

so a on hands job that also provides some play time and discipline

I definetly feel you should work with people in that area, you dont have to try

so hard and your also able to relate without trying when dealing with people

do you like working with kids ? I keep feeling kids will be or Are already attracted to you.

Find Stability, Its okay to go with the flow.. But now your at a point in your life

where your being called to a deeper purpose and its planned and somewhat I feel

you already know this, I feel your asking for conformation on something you already knew you see the outer events in your life changing, Yes Hunney its time for change!

And when I say stability I mean inner stability within yourself get on track, get on ONE track

and follow through that, everything else will come together before you know it.

• I sincerely appreciate your insight. Thank you so much!

I am really emotional lately and very confused. I am truly trying to figure out what I need to do with my life so that it does not affect my new baby girls life in a negative way. I want her to have a better life than I. I tried to give that to my other child but she felt freedom was more important and choose to live with her father.. I hate not being able to stand on my own two feet and support my family.