Hans, Im in need of some advice

• Hello ScorpioManSituation,

the gentleman (His DOB 11/1/77): he likes to live and act extravagantly and often spends beyond his means. Sometimes he is successfully engaged in his own business or in some business capacity. Service through money is his motto and he often is generous, especially to those he loves. This can bring much financial success if its creative aspect is applied in some business or financial pursuit that he may be involved in. By the same token, he should watch out for a tendency to spend beyond his budget. He likes only the very best of everything, even if he cannot afford it.

Can you enlighten me on it? You search for harmony.

Do you mean the gentleman is free of his current situation with the girl in his life or in reference to me? in reference to you of course.

When you cannot understand, when you are ignorant,

the whole society says, "Have faith." I will say to

you: it is better to doubt than to have a false faith.

It is better to doubt, because doubt will create

misery. Faith is a consolation; doubt will create

misery. And if there is misery, you will have to seek

trust. This is the problem the dilemma that has

happened in the world. Because of faith, you have

forgotten how to seek trust. Because of faith you have

become trustless.

• thank you for those words.

i really miss this guy and im basically wondering if he misses me just as much and if he'll apologize and come back to me. or if I should just remove him from my mind and move on.

• the best medicine-forgive and forget instantly.the older should lead an example to the young.

stop acting&dramas.go to him and love him, take care of him.stop neglecting him.NOW

yy

• are u referring to me yuyu or to scorpiomansituation?

• to anybody whom have similar tense situation with their love ones...

remember..do not be apart from each other.

gud luck

• piscestam,

im basically wondering if he misses me just as much and if he'll apologize and come back to me. or if I should just remove him from my mind and move on: he'll apologize.

Avoid torturing your mind.

• Hello Hans:)

Could you give me some insight as to what month my finances will improve?

Also, I would like to know what month will I get a new job opportunity?

April 21, 1973

Thanks In Advance 😉

• pilot007,

Could you give me some insight as to what month my finances will improve? February.

Also, I would like to know what month will I get a new job opportunity? November.

April 21, 1973: you have everything needed to be an authority in any area you choose. You have a direct line to knowledge accumulated from many past lives. Rarely do you live your life by any doctrine or philosophy other than your own. The well that feeds your mind is inexhaustible and from a high source. You live by your own truth. You are always respected in whatever capacity you are engaged. You have many opportunities for marriage. Relationships and partnerships are important to you. However, you also need a certain amount of personal freedom and for you, this is more important than a marriage. You seem to do your best work with a partner, and are destined to be in partnership. Your intuitive approach to life is second nature.

And you are doing it perfectly alright -- just do it

the same way. If you can add two things more in it, the

result will be far deeper.

• Thanks Hans 😉

Also when you have time, could you tell me in what month I will have communication with my Exboyfriend?

He is not able to talk to me due to legal reasons ;(

Exboyfriend: June 30,1950

Myself: April 21,1973

• pilot007,

in what month I will have communication with my Exboyfriend? February.

Myself: April 21,1973: you are so creative that if not channelled properly, it can represent indecision, fear and physical stress. This can mean literally splitting yourself in two so that you are working two jobs at the same time, or are somehow pursuing two lifestyles at the same time. Whether you are successful at doing this will depend upon how well you are able to direct its energies into creative enterprises.

All kinds of entertainments are thought to be joy

-- they are not! Anything that comes from the outside

is not, and cannot be, a joy. Anything that depends on

something is not, and cannot be, a joy. Joy arises out

of your very core. It is absolutely independent --

independent of any outer circumstance. And it is not an

escape from yourself; it is really encountering yourself.

Joy arises only when you come home. So whatsoever is

known as joy is just the contrary, just the

diametrically opposite: it is not joy.

• hello Hans,

so my ex is officialy gone. I sent him an email asking if his still mad at me because of the last email. He never responded. This whole relationship was a big mess from the start. =,(

I'm sure dissapointed and learning rejection.

Buddy, what year will I find the man I will marrie? if it's my cards.

Will I move out if town?

I ask to have something to look forward to. mean wille I take care of what needs to be done.

my life sucks right now. i hope your doing well Buddy.

• sweetoty,

Buddy, what year will I find the man I will marrie? this year.

Will I move out if town? Yes.

Don´t let it be just a belief. Let it become an understanding. Only then does it become effective.

• Buddy!!! I'm excited but scared at the same time!!

I have so much to work on! But I will never take anyone for granted again, nothing is permanent. even if my ilusion think so.

yeeesssssss!!!!! I hate this little town!!! I'm out!!! yay!!

Buddy oh buddy I was so down in the dumps. I woke up crying and couldent stop not sure why.

buddy will you care to grant me any further advice?

• sweetoty,

buddy will you care to grant me any further advice? This is the darkness that does not let you flow.

You will be that which you think, so give proper consideration and reflection to your thoughts, because you cannot hold anyone else responsible for your actions; what you do today is the result of what you thought yesterday. Your own follies and mistaken notions become solid and turn into actions. Your own thoughts solidify and dictate your life. A minute wave of thought, having arisen, starts on its journey, and if not today, then tomorrow, becomes a solid thing.

• clear as a whisle Hans.

and so this is where I part my self.

Your given anergy to me will always be valuable

love and lots of hugs for you.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

Can you give me a reading? My date of birth is 6/9/72.

Thanks

• Captain- could you please assist me as well ?

An old flame is still contacting me even though he asked me recently if we could 'just be friends for now?' He is an untrusting cancer (6/24/68) and I am an insecure leo (8/11/73). I have a feeling that may be someone else in his life right now as well. He claims to miss me, I'm beautiful (blah, blah, blah), but I have a very hard time believing anything he says, yet wonder why he won't leave me alone. He asks if I have a man, who I go places with, etc... Is it because cancers dwell on ther past? We weren't together that long. This time around, I am not so accomadating or people pleasing that I was the first time around. My wall is back up and I am kind of even rude at times, I just act like I don't care at all even though I do... I know that this is not the way to be, however I do not want to get hurt.... Could you please give me any insight? Should I even still be talking with this person?

• sweetoty,

ego means mixing your consciousness with something

else. A woman says, "I am intelligent"; now she has added

ego to her intelligence. Her consciousness becomes

contaminated.

Have you noticed? When someone adds water to milk, we

say the milk has become contaminated. If she says no, she

has added only the purest water, still you would say it

is contaminated. Whether the water was pure or impure

is not the question: water was added. It does not make

any difference that you added pure water; the milk has

still become contaminated. If you look a little closer,

you will see that not only has the milk become impure,

but the water has also become impure. Separately, water

and milk were pure; mixed, both are contaminated.

Confusion arises from the mixing of opposites, from the

mixing of different types.

No sooner is consciousness added to something

different that itself.... You say you are intelligent.

Intellect is a mechanism -- use it. Do not become an

intellectual. This is real intelligence -- not becoming

an intellectual. When you say you are intelligent, then

the difficulty has started -- water in the milk. Then

it doesn't make any difference how pure your

intelligence is: when you say you are a person of

character, water is added to milk. It doesn't make any

difference how pure your character is: bad character or

good character, both have egos.

• demmiee,

Can you give me a reading? You have been hurt, now you are mistrustful.

Carefully weave order out of confusion. Supreme success if you keep to your course. Carefully consider the first move. Seek help. New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos.

Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance. Learn from these early obstacles.

Everything should be done out of emptiness, then it is no problem. Do not choose, simply move in one direction -- that direction that comes from the emptiness itself.

• Thank you HansWolfgang for my reading but I am not sure that I follow what you are saying. Are you saying that I should do things with no heart and no expectations? And bwhat should I seek help with?