Hans, Im in need of some advice

• LOL Hans, is this idiot my future love!!

is he a "nerd"?

if he is this man you speak of, will I atleast find him attractive at first?

my ex was a little of a nerd, but sexy. And I like that, a lot hehehe.

I do have a feeling Hans that he will be a simple man, but that's not who I am. and I don't want to be deprived from what I like, bc that's just who I am.

oh... and the innosent part, hhmm. what the hek??!!!

but I like to have fun!!!!! LOL

can you make out what type of carrier he has? maybe that evens things out..(e.g cop, fireman, lawyer, secret agent hahaha). this may sound wierd, but, something like a, pastor?

• Hans,

or is it a philosophy that He values?

or I will? .....hhmmm

• StandingTall,

do you see me moving or staying longer in my Apartment? First staying longer, then moving.

Your insight please: get legal advice how to proceed.

April 21,1973: live by your own truth.

The desire of your landlord is that once you leave, then the property is his. These are the greedy people.

• sweetoty,

LOL Hans, is this idiot my future love!! No.

is he a "nerd"? yes, certainly.

if he is this man you speak of, will I atleast find him attractive at first? no.

oh... and the innosent part, hhmm. what the hek??!!! innocent work.

can you make out what type of carrier he has? breaking hearts.

maybe that evens things out..(e.g cop, fireman, lawyer, secret agent hahaha). this may sound wierd, but, something like a, pastor? no, nothing of all that.

or is it a philosophy that He values? no.

or I will? no.

It is a seed. It has to be worked from many, many dimensions, then it will become a tree of understanding in you.

• 😃 Hans!! i feel LIke I never want to meet this man!!! LOL

a non attractive nerd!!!! that breaks heart??!!

what do you meen break hearts?? I laugh because it sounds like his a con-artist that loves and leaves the ladys, ends up breaking there heart??!!! but, his a nerd, a non-attractive nerd..

this seed is something else...

omg Hans...

• sweetoty,

a non attractive nerd!!!! that breaks heart??!! no.

what do you meen break hearts?? his thoughts are hurting his own heart, at least first...

I laugh because it sounds like his a con-artist that loves and leaves the ladys, ends up breaking there heart??!!! no.

A Sufi story for you:

Mulla Nasruddin is appointed as the prime minister of a king because he was known to be very wise; somewhat weird was his wisdom, but still, wisdom is wisdom. The first day when they went to have their dinner together, a certain vegetable called bindhi was made by the cook, stuffed with Eastern spices. It is a delicacy.

The king appreciated the cook, and after that Mulla said, in appreciation of the bindhi, "This is the most precious vegetable in the world. It gives you long life, it keeps you healthy, it gives you resistance against diseases," and so on and so forth.

The king said, "I never knew that you know so much about vegetables."

The cook heard about it, so he thought if bindhi is such a thing that our king can live long and healthy and young... Next day again bindhi was made, and again Mulla praised it, going even higher than the first day. The third day bindhi was made and Mulla went still higher. The fourth day bindhi was made and Mulla was going higher and higher. The fifth day Mulla even said that bindhi is a divine food -- God eats only bindhi.

But the king was bored. He threw the plate of bindhi and told Mulla Nasruddin, "You are an idiot. Bindhi... and God eats bindhi every day? You will drive me mad!"

Mulla said, "Lord, you are getting unnecessarily hot. I am your servant; you said bindhi was good, I simply followed you, and when I do something I do it perfectly. I am not a servant to bindhi, I am your servant. The truth is that bindhi is the worst thing in the world -- even devils don't eat it. You did well that you threw it."

He threw his plate farther away than the king. He said, "You should always remember that I am your servant, and you are always right. And I am a consistent man; I will remain consistently your servant, whatever happens."

You -- as almost the whole world -- live in a certain consistency. It is easier. But when you come close to a man like me, you are going to be in difficulty; either you will have to drop your idea of consistency or you will have to drop me. And people are so infatuated with their own ideas that they can drop me, but they cannot drop their ideas.

• he sounds depressed.( this does not seem attractive to me)

are you sure you are not talking about me?

Hans when will I meet this man?

this is the longest I have EVER gone with out dating. I hope meeting this man is more of a balanced choice I make vs doing it bc I'm desperate.

pls warn me if I will..

• Dearest Buddy,

I have desided, after today I will no longer visit this site. My needs has been met here.

one of my new years resolutions is to liscen and trust my intuision. there for, all the answers to my questions are found within my self.

I believe all the answers you have given me have set a good foundation for my " re- birth" a will be exp next year. i believe it helped me get on the right track.

you know I always appreciated you... 😃

• oh last thing,

buddy, I ocasionaly get picture psychic visions in my dreams. Any advise On that? hot to make it more productive? can I ask for more visions? ( I don't know just a last thought, I guess)

• sweetoty,

dearest buddy,

are you sure you are not talking about me? no.

when will I meet this man? when you are full of desires.

I ocasionaly get picture psychic visions in my dreams. Any advise On that? You have enough inside of you, bring it out, share it with others. But beware of drinking too much.

hot to make it more productive? first be the emperor of your life.

can I ask for more visions? no.

buddy,

you don't know what love is. Start with sharing your heart.

I always appreciate you!

• Be well, sweetoty and Happy New Year to you.

• suddenlysally,

happy new years as well 😃

• Hans, Im back for. to annoy you . hahaha 😃 just kidding with that.

Buddy my ex keeps sending me msg"s wishing me happy hollidays. as the new year came i 100% desided to let go and move on. and deal with my obsetion of thinking about him on my own. he text me on new years eve and i dident reply till four days later. i dident intend to text him at all but i felt like a jerk not responding good wishes as well. anyhow, he has made it clear that he doesent care to see me at all again. I meen he dident say it he just wouldent answer my question about meeting.

so im wondering why he continues to contact me?

does he feel guilt?

or is it because he wants me to think of him in a nicer light so when i run in to his co-workers or something because we are in the same carrier field?

or is he testing me to see if i moved on?

any advice buddy?

I hope the new years is starting out nicely for you (thats is also what he said to me)

sweetoty

• sweetoty,

welcome back.

im wondering why he continues to contact me? just to take the initiative, to remain active, to be a man.

does he feel guilt? no.

or is it because he wants me to think of him in a nicer light so when i run in to his co-workers or something because we are in the same carrier field? no.

or is he testing me to see if i moved on? yes.

any advice buddy? the division has taken place, remain independent.

I hope the new years is starting out nicely for you (thats is also what he said to me): be assured, it has (that is also what you should have said to him).

sweetoty,

your question is right: but you can feel, and that is far better -- to

function through the heart.

• thank you buddy Hans, as always 😃 .

• omg,, Hans. i nned your help, no one know about my situasion like you do

Last nigth i replied to my ex-boyfriends msg with what you said because i thought it was a great idea. now you did say i should remain independant.

anyhow, he replied inviting me to lunch or dinner for my bday wich is on the 26. I thought about it and i replied with i think its best i dont see him right now. he replied with, its okay let me know if you change your mind.

I dont have anyplans for my day. im considering changing my mind and accepting the invitation

my question to you:

if i go with him, will it further hurt me?

does he realy want to see me or just testing me out?

is there a chnce i will i fall in to illusions again?

seen him again will it benfit me in a positive way?

i thought i scared him away? why stay around me?

Hans im able to walk away from him now, should i continue and shut this door?

is he thinking we will have s e x agian ?

how grand can this be Hans, the universe loves me so much im granted what my heart desires..

thank your for your support

• sweetoty,

i nned your help: be aware not to become hurt again.

my question to you:

if i go with him, will it further hurt me? no.

does he realy want to see me: yes

or just testing me out? no.

is there a chnce i will i fall in to illusions again? yes!

seen him again will it benfit me in a positive way? no.

i thought i scared him away? no.

why stay around me? because he thinks he had to gather strength. old bondages die hard.

Hans im able to walk away from him now, should i continue and shut this door? no.

is he thinking we will have s e x agian ? yes.

how grand can this be Hans: it could not be that grand, what you are waiting for.

buddy,

the universe's nature is knowing. Its nature is intelligence,

utter intelligence. It reflects like a mirror. And if

you want to know the universe you will have to learn its way of

knowing.

• Hello Hans

I never really ask anyone for help which I belive is sometimes wrong. And I also know that in this world we can only help ourselves. I'm trying to find myself. I'm feeling empty but I won't lie that there's also pain, confusion and many questions. I'm trying to live on the present and so far I' think I'm doing good. Most of the time I'm happy with myself but then there's those moments when that pain and longging comes and visits me and that's when I can feel the emptiness inside me. This emptiness feels peaceful and happy some times but other times is feels quiet the opposite. I guess pain is there to remind us of who beautiful we are from inside. But I dislike it very much. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I feel like I'm trying to escape from this "reality". I need some advice. I'm sorry if I'm being a bit confusing. I would also like to know why is it that I'm so afraid of people? Why am I afraid of crowded places? I don't want to be afriad but this is a huge issue for me. I always run away from places where I have to talk to people. I wish to fox this. This would sure change my life. I don't wanna be afraid, this is holding me back.

• SunCappyGirl,

hans will be back tomarrow. if we get lucky..

• my consiounce sais:

I should see him to stop dwelling on my own illusions about him, i will be able to see the reality of how i see him and feel about him. I will be stronger and wiser thn before.

Im afraid of been hurt again by this man, but i wont be???

this reminds me of a relationship i had with a nother man many yars ago, we HAD to break up. we kept in touch for many years as friends. My birthday came around and he took me out, it was AMAZING what he did for me. I love him for that. it hurt to leave him when we had to break up, but after creating a friendship i was strong, and moved on from him for good.

BUT, what if it dosent end up that way..? and it destrois me in my NEW JOURNEY**