wisdom happens in the innermost

shrine of your being. It is never borrowed, it has

nothing to do with knowledge, information, nothing to

do with scriptures, doctrines, systems of thought. It

is your own experience, individual, authentic. You have

known. You have arrived. Then it is

wisdom.

• mindconfused,

my dob is 29th october, 1983: you are probably most creative. Just how it manifests in your life will depend a lot on what are your values and your occupation. In all cases, it is wise to safeguard your personal property. Just be more careful than usual because there is a strong potential for someone to either rip you off or in some other way do something dishonest. Being such a creative force, this can bring great success in any of the artistic pursuits. This is an energy that can be used to further your success in many areas. Finally, this can represent an initiation into a higher lifestyle. For example, you might read a book that inspires you to start a regular plan of exercise. Because that book caused a positive change in your basic lifestyle, this would be considered to be a spiritual initiation. Of course, there are more profound spiritual initiations than a new exercise program, but keep in mind that your initiation will have a definite effect on what you do day in and day out.

YOU

SHOULDN'T THINK ABOUT PAST EVENTS -- WHETHER GOOD

OR BAD; IF YOU THINK, THAT OBSTRUCTS THE PATH. YOU

SHOULDN'T CONSIDER FUTURE EVENTS; TO CONSIDER THEM

IS CRAZY CONFUSION. PRESENT EVENTS ARE RIGHT IN

FRONT OF YOU: WHETHER THEY'RE PLEASANT OR

UNPLEASANT, DON'T FIX YOUR MIND ON THEM. IF YOU DO

FIX YOUR MIND ON THEM, IT WILL DISTURB YOUR HEART.

JUST TAKE EVERYTHING IN ITS TIME, RESPONDING

ACCORDING TO CIRCUMSTANCES.

UNPLEASANT SITUATIONS ARE EASY TO HANDLE; PLEASANT

SITUATIONS ARE HARD TO HANDLE. FOR THAT WHICH GOES

AGAINST YOUR WILL, IT BOILS DOWN TO ONE WORD:

PATIENCE. SETTLE DOWN AND REFLECT A MOMENT AND IN

A LITTLE WHILE IT'S GONE.

• That is what I will gain from this exp if I stay alert. Till then, I will be a student. A leader at heart.

Every day is a new begining. A leap away from my past and a hop closer to my goals.

• Hans,

i feel scared. what if i cant handle further dissapointment. what if i learn that the lady he met wille with me is now a long term commitment. i wont be able yo handle that. I feel so stupid for alowing him to betray and lie to me, by not walking away as soon as found clues.( i dident have boundries)

Hans if its okay to ask.

is he drinking more then before? is he involve in any sexual herrasment claims? is he in good health? did he care about me the way he said he did at one point?

hans, i am so scared to be open to see him in the future and learn about something that will forse me to work harder to not be where i started from.

I know your a very busy man hans, i understand if you cant get reply.

hugs and lots of love

• thank you Hans...every word you said is true..Mark is a geological engineer...he is everything you said and has stated we are only friends...coworkers...it is true... I do feel numb and pain is always in me... I know i have to find my center and am in constant battle inwardly as I turn in always to search for that...why is the desire so strong inside of me to find a man to love? I do wish to have love...is there such a man that is out there for me to fill the ache inside of me...I know i can only do that by loving myself first but loneliness is very powerful and sadness is its friend. I want them to leave me and i know i have to make them leave. i dont want to feel them constantly knocking at my door anymore. Is there someone out there for me?

• sweetoty,

what if i cant handle further dissapointment: then you will feel poisoned.

what if i learn that the lady he met wille with me is now a long term commitment: then you will be identified with your thinking.

is he drinking more then before? yes.

is he involve in any sexual herrasment claims? yes.

is he in good health? yes, very good health.

did he care about me the way he said he did at one point? yes.

Truth is eternal, but not non-changing. Truth is

eternal because of eternal change. It renews itself

continuously. It never allows anything dead into

itself; it simply throws it out. It never accumulates

the dead parts, because through those dead parts

descends death.

• yellowrosekim,

why is the desire so strong inside of me to find a man to love? because you want to connect and change with all its ups and downs.

is there such a man that is out there for me to fill the ache inside of me: no.

Is there someone out there for me? No.

Don’t do anything, in twenty-four hours just spend some time in non-doing. Become free of action. Remain empty. Let what is happening, happen. The world is flowing by, let it flow. It is moving, let it move. Sounds come, let them come. A train passes by, a plane flies over, there is some noise – let it be, you just go on sitting. Don’t concentrate – you just sit. Your center will gradually start becoming strong inside of you. You will suddenly understand what love means – what it means to be free of practice and rituals.

• aaaaa! I don't want to be poisoned! okay I'm inn...

One of the last times I seen him before the break up he told me a nurse is acusing

his friend Pablo of sexual herrasment, whille he was telling me about that I came with a feeling that it's about him not his friend.

Wow I have a feeling that his parting more, drinking more then before and if his drinking more now then before, then alcohol poisening is very posible.

Hans I re- read the MSG you sent me about how there was nothing in it. it reminds me of the naging feeling I always had about this man being shady. So if his in a relationship with anybody. my thoughts are more on the fact that she will deal with alcoholism, betrail and a manipulative angry man when he drink. that may lead to abuse. I got very lucky to not be that girl. She may have a big house, fancy cars and a good looking man. But inside she may not have peace and happyness. I'm learning to give money more value then it is.

this little girl(me) is learning so so much.

Thanks buddy Hans =D

• I ment to say, learning how NOT to give money more value then what it is.

• thank you a lot Hans. i can very easily correlate your words to what has happened to me. can you say something on my career and love life. both are too stupidly, frustratingly and disastrously messed up. managed to do something with the creativity what you call it. but it was not enough, nothing in fact. any suggestions? plz?

• Hans,

If you could do a reading for me it would be much appreciated.

I have been dating this guy for a little over 3 months now. He was in a relationship with his ex for 6 years on and off and I feel he is not fully over her. They have been separated for 2 years now but still talk. And I have strong feelings for him. I just want to know if this relationship is worth going through. If we will actually make a serious commitment? If there is any chance of making it happen what do I need to do? I know he has a wall up because he is scared to get hurt again, but is that all it really is? Him just taking his time to really trust the relationship? I feel deep in my heart he is the one because i connected with him so well. But I know the out come is out of my hands. I just want to know what to expect. My name is Erica DOB: 12/24/1989 Capricorn his name is Chris DOB: 6/18/1986 Gemini.

thank you!

• thank you Hans.

reconnecting is what is needed with me. I understand that no person can fill that hole only me. but it is difficult to do.

• Buddy sweetoty,

I am glad, how you can take up my hints!

It is not a question of becoming. All that exists is

divine.

So be! Don't try to become. Then one thing leads to

another: If you want to become, then naturally the idea

arises: What ideal? What am I to become? Then you have

to imagine an ideal, that you have to be like this. Then you will

have to choose an image, and you will become a carbon

copy.

EACH being is unique, utterly unique -- so are you. If

you try to become somebody, you will be a false entity,

a pseudo existence. You will be a carbon copy. Be the

original! So, you can only be yourself. There is

nowhere to go, nothing to become.

• mindconfused,

say something on my career and love life: follow your gut feeling and trust your energy.

any suggestions? between man and woman you have to find the balance.

plz? find your own way.

Right now you feel only ashamed.

This shame and guilt is created by the religious

organizations, founders of religion. Naturally the

question arises, Why did they make sex a mess? And

through making a mess of sex they have messed up the

whole world and its mind and its growth. Why? --

because this was the simplest way to keep humanity in

slavery. This was the simplest way to keep people

guilty, and anybody who feels guilty can never raise

his head in revolt. So all the vested interests wanted

woman to lose her dignity, self-respect, to feel guilty,

ashamed. They have been condemning sex continuously,

and their condemnation has lead the whole world into a

very miserable, psychologically abnormal state. And

they are still doing their work....

• these four little stars mean: s e x

• Dear Hans

I am a 28 year old single female.

Do you see any connection between me and a man named Daniel (ard 34 yrs old or so).

Am strongly drawn to him for sometime now.

Many Thanks

Meher

• wow! I honestly spent some time yesterday thinking of what I want to be like and so on since I'm at a cross roads it's very diffrent then before. Before I couldent remove the wine drinking and blues out if my vision. Now! I'm wise, thriving, strong, elegant, graceful, an awesome Nurse with no limits of the greatness I can be. correction, WILL Be!

my son and I will be happy and at peace....=)

Buddy Hans the angels are smiling at us both.

Always..lots of love and hugs for you.

• EKF,

If you could do a reading for me it would be much appreciated: your mind leads you in the wrong direction.

I just want to know if this relationship is worth going through: Yes.

If we will actually make a serious commitment? No.

If there is any chance of making it happen what do I need to do? You need to believe your goal to be outside of yourself.

I know he has a wall up because he is scared to get hurt again, but is that all it really is? Yes.

Him just taking his time to really trust the relationship? No.

My name is Erica DOB: 12/24/1989 Capricorn: You have a quest for the truth about love and relationships. You are an old soul who have come here to reach the highest in these areas, "or else". You have come to complete a grand cycle in your soul's work and to let go of many things so that you may progress to the next level. You must learn to let go of all personal attachments and give to others without expectation of return or reward. On the low side, you can be preoccupied with many suspicions and jealousies, which is but a reflection of your own nature. On the high side, you make great personal sacrifices for others and give much to the world. You must find some way to give to the world to attain peace and satisfaction. This usually manifests as teaching or consulting. You must learn to give and let go or suffer great pain and disappointment. You are a giver of knowledge and love and can reach the highest.

So you have to decide -- either you live as friends or

you separate ....

• yellowrosekim,

consider this: a moment earlier you were saying, "I

cannot live without you. If you die then I will die.

You are my soul." And you got up and looked through

letters. You found an letter,

written by someone to him. And you get a glimpse

that it is an affair of love. You forget all about your

love. How long does it take

for love to become hate? A small letter, a few words, a

few lines on paper -- this much is sufficient, and

love is gone?

• Thank you for taking time to do a reading for me... But i have a few more questions if you don't mind..There are a few things I don't quite understand....

If we aren't going to make a serious commitment then how is it worth going through? And if he has a wall up because he is scared of getting hurt then why was it a no when i asked if it was him taking his time to trust the relationship? And is there any way the commitment part can change? Or is that something that is just not meant to happen?

You were dead on about me though! That's amazing!

Thanks!