Hans, Im in need of some advice

• thank you hans,

but i would like to mention that i'm not ashamed. may be i'm a little frustrated. but surely not ashamed. i do anything and everything that i like and think to have a meaning, however, meaningless it may appear to others. i find spending a day sitting at a railway station and watching the trains come and go and pass by is worth anything. it is nothing less than visiting a beach and appreciating the sun rise or the huge waves. i've seen a happy beggar and a sad millionaire.

• you are very right...love is more than that...and is very powerful...love is hate and love at the same time...i have loved someone who gave me very much pain and it became hate but love is still there. love isnt the other person it is who we are. love is always there it is how we choose to bring it out to others it is not getting it from someone else it is letting it out from us. if no one gives us love it doesnt mean it isnt still there it is...and i know this...you are right in that i know the answer it is that emotion that valadation of who I am...the physical is brief but the trust the mental validation and the connectedness I have fear....when i refuse to live in fear then i will let love out with out expecting to receive it in return... i have found that in my life every man i have fallen in love with has hurt me or is it I myself that has hurt me?

• Mia1982,

Do you see any connection between me and a man named Daniel (ard 34 yrs old or so): no.

Meher, of what can I write save of that which is even now moving within your souls?

• sweetoty,

thank you, buddy.

The lush staggered into the heart of Lover's Lane,

blundered into the parked convertibles and caused a

minor commotion. Just then a young man appeared from

the shadows, breathing heavily.

"Wow!' he exclaimed, "what a dynamo! A woman like that

would kill you in no time flat -- she'd burn a guy up!"

"So what?" slobbered the drunk.

"I'm bushed, pal," said the fellow, "want to take over

for me a while? I gotta rest up."

"Glad to, buddy, ol' pal," mumbled the drunk, as he

blundered his way to a parked car nearby. He had no

sooner made himself comfortable than a police car drove

up and a flashlight flooded the darkened convertible

with its strong beam. "C'mon you two, break it up,"

snarled the Law.

"But offisher," protested the lush, "this is my wife!"

"Sorry mister, didn't know it was your wife."

"Neither did I until the lights went on!"

• EKF,

how is it worth going through? By struggling for that what you want.

why was it a no when i asked if it was him taking his time to trust the relationship? because he feels queasy in this rollercoaster.

And is there any way the commitment part can change? No.

Or is that something that is just not meant to happen? Yes.

Go very deep and be afraid of losing this if you go out towards people and activity.

• mindconfused,

mind has its own function in the marketplace , but

when you come home, your mind should not continue

chattering. Just as you take off your business coat,

your hat, your shoes, you should say to the mind, "Now

be quiet, this is not your world." This is not being

against the mind. In fact, this is giving rest to the

mind.

• yellowrosekim,

is it I myself that has hurt me? no.

It is tragic. That's how

things are with you, with everybody.

• Hi Hans

Thanks, but I have no idea what you meant by:

"Meher, of what can I write save of that which is even now moving within your souls?"

• that is very funny! LOL

I hope your day is going well buddy Hans.

Hans I can tell you that I won't be the one to go out of the way to contact eachother. And I don't think he gives a rats ass to do the same. So where does that leave me as far as what you have said to me? ( not cutting him out of my life so won't be poisoned )

My friend is seeing his friend, I don't talk to her much bc we are busy. weeks ago she told me she wanted to have a gathering and asked me if I would get upset if she invited him. I told her I wouldent. But at this point I feel at peace and able to move on with my life. I don't want anything to do with him for now. Hans any comments or advice about that?

• I say "for now" although I feel ready to say for ever and move on and never look back in regards to "him" but I will carry my learning exp.

• Hans, Could you please give me a reading? I'm getting so sick of asking for one and NO-ONE gives me one. Is it me??????? Do you see "R" DOB 5-1-64 And me "C" DOB 7-3-56 ever getting back together for good instead of this off again, on again relationship? Is there more than friendship between "R" and "J". Her DOB is 6-12-77? Is it him that wants her or her that wants him? Or either? She has now moved out of state and I dont believe will be moving back. Which is a good thing. Thank-you for any light you can shed on this very painful situration. cathi56

• Mia1982,

"Meher, of what can I write save of that which is even now moving within your souls?"

You are too identified with your thinking.

And it is very painful. But you have your own qualities, you have your own intelligence. You have many potentialities, many talents, and they remain unused.

• sweetoty,

I hope your day is going well buddy Hans: Yes, buddy, I hope that too.

So where does that leave me as far as what you have said to me? It leaves you on your throne as the empress of your life.

any comments or advice about that? fight.

Even the bamboos are standing silently without making any comments.

But the deception is so subtle that you may not even be aware.

• cathi56,

give me a reading? go on your own way following your own light.

Is it me??????? No!!!!!!!!

Do you see "R" DOB 5-1-64 And me "C" DOB 7-3-56 ever getting back together for good instead of this off again, on again relationship? Yes.

Is there more than friendship between "R" and "J". Her DOB is 6-12-77? No.

It is him that wants her AND her that wants him.

Or either? No.

Thank-you for any light you can shed on this very painful situration: this is giving you a sensation of dynamic balance.

cathi56, and whenever one changes any way, any old style, it

is painful, it hurts. It is like learning a new skill.

You know the old very well, so everything goes easily.

When you learn a new skill, it is difficult. And this

is not only a new skill. It is learning a new being. It

is going to be hard. The old has to die for the new to

be born. The old has to go for the new to come. If you

go on clinging to the old, there is nowhere for the new

to come in.

• Hans , thank-you so much for my reading. And for making me feel good knowing there is nothing going on between "R" and "J". And we will get back together for good. Question- are you saying I need to let go of the past for the new to come in for us? And can you pick up on a time fame when you see us back together? Your right, any change is VERY hard. I for one do -not like change. But I do feel it will also make our relationship stronger, and both of us wiser as we grow from this. cathi56

• Thanks Hans

xox

• well what do you know Hans?

He actualy does give a rats ass. He emailed me last night asking how school is going along.

Thanks for all your help Buddy Hans.

love and hugs

• cathi56,

are you saying I need to let go of the past for the new to come in for us? yes.

And can you pick up on a time fame when you see us back together? 08th of July.

cathi56, in four years you have not come to any conclusion. Use your intelligence!

• Mia1982,

every child comes to this world with an empty mind, as a tabula rasa. Try to regain that.

• sweetoty.

well what do you know Hans? Not much, I am a fool.

Thank you buddy, that will be far more helpful, because each moment the need is

different. If you do something, sometimes it will

help; sometimes it may not help. Sometimes it can be

even a hindrance, because one never knows what is the

need exactly at this moment. Nobody can decide what

will help at this moment. That's why I am not in

much favour of people who go

on giving an advice for your whole life. That

is foolish. That is as if you give a medicine to a

person and you tell him that this medicine will do for

her whole life. This time maybe this medicine is

helpful -- she is ill in a certain way -- but tomorrow

she may not be ill and the day after tomorrow another

illness may be there. The mind is very complex and it

goes on changing like the climate, like the weather.

Something is helpful this moment, next moment it can

become a hindrance.