Hans, Im in need of some advice

• Hans this is from a reading you did for me last month.

im intrested in getting a reading from you if you have time: you are suffering.

1. will I ever run in to my ex again? yes.

DOB 12-17-77: He can expect a smoothing out of affairs in the realms of work and health. However, if he has had bad or negative habits in these areas or if his lifestyle has included any activities which have intentionally or inadvertently hurt others, he may have to settle his accounts. Whatever happens, he should see that as a guidepost to make corrections in his path.

2. what life change did my ex have that broke us up? Mental clarity was dawning and arising.

My question is. in your opinion, do you think keeping in touch with him will interup my mission in finding self love? should I shut him out of my life for good?

He has bad habbits, sex and alcohol. and it hurt me and I'm sure others.

When mental clerity arised to him. did it mean that he jusrealized he dosent want to be with me. or is there more to it? I'm wondering if his addictions have any influence on it. Or his friend Pablo.

We still email eachother, well he replies to my emails. he plays mr. nice guy. and deny he ever cheated on me. Why? why does he think it's okay to try to get away with it.

Is there a reason why I should have him some what in my life?

As friends ufcouse.

Thank you Hanz.

• sweetoty,

do you think keeping in touch with him will interup my mission in finding self love? no.

should I shut him out of my life for good? no.

did it mean that he jusrealized he dosent want to be with me: no.

or is there more to it? no.

I'm wondering if his addictions have any influence on it: no.

Or his friend Pablo: no.

Why? Because his mind leads him in the wrong direction.

why does he think it's okay to try to get away with it: because he never wants to frustrate himself or anyone else.

Is there a reason why I should have him some what in my life? No, except for disappointment.

When your life blooms from your sources, it is

beautiful, it has beauty, it is aesthetic.

Then there is no possibility of hypocrisy.

• mental clerity. his a doctor and im not.

his heart was proably never available for me.

I dont want to be disappointed anymore.

what does is mean, his mind leads him to the wrong direction?

• sweetoty,

what does is mean, his mind leads him to the wrong direction? this is your hope.

Live in the is, live in isness.

• Thank you for following up with me. I clearly understand what you"re saying to me.

thank you....

hugs and love from sweetoty

• sweetoty,

Just for you I will tell a joke:

Finkelstein's father was very unhappy because his son

regularly did the two things that a good Jew is not

supposed to do: eat ham and go with non-Jewish women.

Finally he complained to the rabbi.

"Rabbi," he cried, "I don't know what to do. Whenever

my son Ezra sees some ham, he immediately sinks his

teeth into it, and when he sees a non-Jewish girl, he

hugs and kisses her."

So Ezra had to go and see the rabbi. "What is this

your father tells me?" demanded the rabbi in a loud

voice. "You sink your teeth into ham sandwiches and

kiss Christian girls? What is the matter with you?"

"Rabbi, what can I do?" said Ezra apologetically, "I'm

crazy!"

"Nonsense," said the rabbi. "If you bit into the girl

and kissed the ham sandwich -- THEN you would be crazy!

But as things are, everything is in order and you are

perfectly normal. Just don't do it any more!!"

• Hello Hanz

Can you do a reading for me...I am exploring a friendship with a coworker and i have deeper feelings inside. I am wanting to share them but am afraid too for fear it will end the friendship. My name is Kim my birthdate is 09-22-1960 Virgo and his is Mark 07-20-1954 Cancer.

He and i have discussed being closer but he says no entanglements I see in his eyes and sense otherwise...if I am to remain friends? will there be more? am I happy being his friend yes but i so want someone a friend a love an other soul to share love with. thank you for your insight Kim

• Hans,

If possible could you do a reading for me? It would be much appreciated!

My DOB: 11/06/1988 (Born in US)

His DOB: 5/17/1983 (Born in Brazil)

I met this man at the end of March and talked with him for a month before we started seeing each other. I can't recall how many dates happened before we were intimate but it was at least 3.At one point there was a miscommunication and he thought I didn't want anything physical and still wanted to see me without that aspect of the relationship. We have since cleared that up and I have expressed my feelings for him and told him that at some point I was looking for a commitment, but told him I wasnt giving ultimatums (as to not pressure him into anything) I just wanted to express how I felt and what I eventually wanted. He said he wasn't quite ready for something serious with all that is going on at the moment. He is very successful and I believe his intentions are true, but I have now backed off to give him some space and now have not seen him for the past 3 weeks. I love his company with or without the physical aspect, I love his moodiness and I love the person I am with him. I truly believe I love him. Although I have not mentioned the L word to him as I think it would scare him off. I am very intuitive and can usually judge a good partner. I have not been intimate or seen anyone else the past 3 months as I have had no interest to be with anyone but him.

Am I wasting my time waiting around for someone who will never even consider me as a partner?

I am wondering if there is any future for us?

I know he is slow to commit and I am impatient (working on this very hard) but are we only meant to be friends, or lovers or is there possibility for a real relationship?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

❤

• Good Afternoon:)

Hans, I was wondering if you see my finances improving within the next two months?

April 21,1973

• Lol 😃 That joke made my day. thanks for sending it.

• yellowrosekim,

Can you do a reading for me: you are under a delusion.

Mark 07-20-1954 Cancer: with his strong mental power, he is not easily swayed by others' views and opinions. He could be a successful attorney, a chemical engineer and rocket scientist, however his power can be applied to any of the mental fields with great success. His life path is one of the most successful. He can have almost anything he sets his mind to achieving and probably attain wealth and prominence but he must make sure his life is kept in balance as mental peace is essential. He has much psychic power and can be a great healer. All of his gifts can be applied to attain great success and he only needs to become aware of his true goals to have a life of success and accomplishment. However, being so fixed has its own drawbacks, mainly that it is difficult for him to deal with changes. For best results, he should let his work come before his personal life and keep them separate.

if I am to remain friends? no.

will there be more? no.

thank you for your insight: if you experience pain in your body, make a sound, let it out.

Kim, life is really hilarious. You just have to know how to

love it. You have only this moment, so you can

pour all your energies into it. The more you enjoy it the deeper and

deeper you enter into it. There comes a point where you

are exactly at your center of being. And that's

a great explosion of

clarity. All questions disappearing, all

doubts dissolved, you have found the answer. The answer

is within you -- nobody can supply it. And all these

prophets and messiahs have been doing just that: they

are suppling you the answer. An borrowed answer is not

going to help.

• TravelingScorpio,

If possible could you do a reading for me? You have empathy only for others.

His DOB: 5/17/1983 (Born in Brazil): He has an innate intuition that, if followed, will always lead him to success in all his dealings. Inherent in this intuition is a high set of values and often a "mission" in life, a mission that always involves partners and "others". There is a certain amount of ambition, usually for money, that keeps him motivated. This is good because he can get into ruts at times - especially in his closest relationships. If he taps into his inner guidance he will find a path awaiting him that is fascinating and rewarding. He does best by establishing himself in one business and sticking with it. He should be careful that his social obligations do not tax his health and well being. He usually makes large sums of money in real estate in his later years and maintains good health throughout his life. He loves to mix and mingle and to do "deals" with others. Once he has discovered his special mission, he finds more success.

Am I wasting my time waiting around for someone who will never even consider me as a partner? No.

I am wondering if there is any future for us? No.

I know he is slow to commit and I am impatient (working on this very hard) but are we only meant to be friends, or lovers or is there possibility for a real relationship? You are only meant to be friends.

Any help would be greatly appreciated: Get in harmony with your world.

It starts because the child, the small child, cannot

love, cannot say anything, cannot do anything, cannot

give anything; she can only get. A small child's

experience of love is of getting: getting from the

mother, getting from the father, getting from brothers,

sisters, getting from guests, strangers -- but always

getting. So the first experience that settles deep in

her unconscious is that she has to get love. But the

trouble arises because everybody has been a child, and

everybody has the same urge to get love; nobody is born

in any other way. So all are asking, "Give us love,"

and there is nobody to give because the other person

was also brought up in the same way.

• pilot007,

I was wondering if you see my finances improving within the next two months? No.

April 21,1973: you are so creative that if not channelled properly, it can represent indecision, fear and physical stress. It can mean literally splitting yourself in two so that you are working two jobs at the same time, or are somehow pursuing two lifestyles at the same time. Whether you are successful at doing this will depend upon how well you are able to direct its energies into creative enterprises.

BUT ALL ESTIMATES ARE DESTRUCTIBLE.

• sweetoty,

a man goes into a bar and begins to tell a Polish

joke. The man sitting next to him, a big, hulking,

powerhouse of a man, turns and says menacingly,"I'm

Polish. Now you just wait a minute till I get my sons."

He then calls out, "Ivan, come out here; and bring

your brother." Two men, bigger than the first, appear

from the back room. "Joseph," the man calls out, "You

and your cousin come in here," Two more men, the

biggest of all, come in through the back door. All five

men crowd around the man with the joke.

"Now," says the first Polish man, "Do you want to

finish that joke."

"No," says the man.

"No? And why not?" says the Polish man, opening and

closing his fist, "Are you scared?"

"No," says the man, "I just don't feel like having to

explain it to five men."

• =). the man is smart in holding back in telling the joke to avoid any brusing, plus they won't care to understand the joke if it's going to proably offend them in the first place.

The Jewish kid. lol. he just needed to stop going againts his morals. im sure the christen girls are not happy about that.

• sweetoty,

remember the difference between childlike and childish : To be childlike is to be a sage, to be childish is not to be a sage. To be childish means to be immature; it needs much improvement, growth, maturity.

• I am immature. Its related to childhood traumas. any idea how to repair that? I realy hate it!

Hans, I also desided that its best if I avoid seeing or knowing anything about my ex. i feel like its not worth it because i may continue to cling on the "what if" and end up in worse conditions. Plus you said there was nothing ever there. This relatioship is a wake up call for me regarding things that i must change/fix within my self. I think im growing up hans...

Hans your like my buddy....trusting best friend with awesome insites and poetry and jokes. You helped and continue helping me during my stagnant moments of my journey. thank you.....

oh hans i I was wondering last night about why you say i shouldent shut him out of my life, but you also said the only point in it is disapointment. do you hate me Hans ?...

Good night Buddy Hans 😃

• sweetoty,

any idea how to repair that? by being disappointed, because this means getting free of illusions.

that´s why I say you shouldent shut him out of your life, but I also said the only point in it is disapointment. If you do not learn it this time, there will come another time, another man, the same illusions, the same disappointment.

do you hate me Hans ? no, I love you, please love you yourself too.

A small incident happened

in Bhagdad. A man declared, "I am the latest prophet

after Mohammed. I bring the latest dispensation from

God himself."

Now it is impossible for Mohammedans to accept

anybody after Mohammed. Before Mohammed you can talk

about Buddha, about Jesus -- it doesn't matter. But

Mohammed is the last word. The man was caught and

brought before the Khalif of Bhagdad. He repeated

again, "Nobody is listening to me, but I say unto you

that I am the last prophet! Now times have changed, God

sends new messengers. I bring the latest message.

Mohammed is out of date."

In fact he was right. Mohammed is out of date,

everybody is out of date. But his insistence that he is

a prophet sent by God himself.... Mohammedans are not

very liberal or compassionate people. They don't

believe in argument either, they believe in the sword.

That is their only argument: whoever can cut off the

other's head is right.

Naturally Omar, the Khalif, said, "Take this man and

put him in jail, and for seven days give him the real

treatment. Unless he confesses that he is not the

prophet, that Mohammed is the only and last prophet,

torture him. After seven days I will come to visit."

They bound the man to a pillar and for seven days

they beat him; blood was oozing out of his every pore.

He was given no food or water. After seven days the

Khalif came and asked the man, "Have you changed your

mind or are you still insistent?"

The man said, "When I came here God's last message

was, `Remember, you will be beaten, you will be stoned,

you may be crucified.' So all these seven days you have

only been proving that I am the prophet! Only prophets

are treated in such a way."

Omar said, "This is a difficult case."

At this moment another man, bound to another pillar,

who had been tortured there for one month, shouted,

"That man is wrong, Omar. Don't believe him! I have

never sent anybody after Mohammed! I have come myself."

He was God himself. He had been jailed one month

earlier.

If you don't have faith in yourself, you are going to

have faith in some man, even in some madman who proclaims to be God's

messenger or God himself, or proclaims that he is a

reincarnation.

• it reminds me of what they always say at the church.

If you have a relationship with god, you won't be easily dessived from the devil when he tries to betray being god so you can fallow him. If you can only say you know of the lord, you have never built that strong bond by having him in your life to be able to know whom is who and be easily dessived.

that's in my own words..but internal strong will not be jerked

anyhow, that is wonderful Hans... I know what to do to now. it's all clear to me now. I felt it but you made it clear for me.

It's clear to me that we are not alone in this world. I have you. thank you again.

good night 😃

• hanswolfgang,

i'm clicking into and out this forum and that to get a moon sign reading. can i get one here? my dob is 29th october, 1983