Reiki Distance Healing session

• Dear all,

I haven't been in this forum for a while. Life has been very hectic lately. 🙂

Now that I am here, I would like to offer Reiki distance healings to those who might need it. (Not sure if this is already offered by anyone else in here)

It can be a general healing session or if you have any specific situation that requires healing, do let me know. If it is for something physical, let me know which part of your body that needs healing. If it is for emotional healing, describe briefly the situation and if there is anyone else involved.

Note: This energy is not to harm anyone or any situation. Also, this is not a spell. Please do not ask me to return your lover or husband or wife back to you. I can only send healing energies to both of you and clear out the negative energies surrounding the relationship / problems / situations.

Allow the energy to work and most importantly, trust the Universe and be open to it. Problems are not created overnight, so do not expect an overnight recovery ( although it might happen!) 🙂

I will need your first name and location. Leave the infos here and I will let you know when I will be sending the healings. You don't need to do anything to receive it. Just be open to the healing energies I am sending out to you. You can say this ' I am open to receive the Reiki energy healings sent to me, what is for my highest good and the highest good of everyone else concerned."

You might feel the energy (if you are sensitive to it), you might also not feeling anything. Both ways, trust that the energy is working for you.

I will try to be here often and check the thread. If not, I am sure some of the members who frequent here will know where to find me 🙂

Lots of love,

x x x

• its sort of private but, i have a type of herpes thats not an std but that is where they are located, the doctor said that you can get them anywhere on the body and i have had one on the knee and two on the belly also one of the neck, it is very upsetting and people ask me what it is all the time, very embarrassing and i cant have a sex life... the doctor said they would just go away on their own but its been months and theyre still there... please help me! I am desperate 😞

• oh and the majority of them are specifically located on the left top area of my inner left thigh/private area.... thank you for your help

• Dear barbara,

I am sorry you have to go through this. This must be emotionally tormenting for you as well.

I will give you healing session but I need to know your first name and location. If you have more info that you wish to let me know in private, you can try to send me an email. Not sure if this message will stay though. Big brother might be watching and might delete 🙂 Hmm....I was born in 1976....my nickname here followed by my year of birth is my ID for Hot Mail. You can try to message me there. Hope this clue works.

Lots of love,

x x x