ROMAN DECADENCES

• well maybe it might be an idea, a little moongazing never did any harm.......

• Ahhhhhhh....................emerging from my private quarters in balance and beauty....that which is mine is now mine.......it is GOOOOOD.....

Shatzy--SO glad you are enjoying your birthday temple:-) What a beautiful view. I LOVE all the beautiful images you are posting all over our forums--you are really blossoming & on a roll!

Such a fine thing to see and share.

chrissicat my love--scurry on over to the mugwort baths--and then get a nice rubdown from the magical massage team....and I've asked for the beautifiers & cleansers to give you the super-spa day which includes a cleansing, lifting, and empowering of your woman-spirit....

but when you emerge feeling like all-that much woman....remember--I share many things generously....except for those things meant to be just mine.....so when you see my beautiful wolf coming & going...the only ideas you should allow yourself to entertain are ideas of inspiration & calling your OWN next one in 🙂

My Queen--I have asked for special herbs and scents and bland-but-very-delicious foods for you as you continue your healing and clearing.... and for some special "remove the stubbornness that gets in my own way" genies to join you in your quarters.....

• stobborness????? hmmmmm i may as well ask why does every one think im stubborn when its about charlie???? geezzz lmao all i KNOW FEEL SENSE is that he n i have UNfinished BUSINESS n it has NADA to do with dreams or where i am at this very moment. so there!

rising thank u so much for ur help part of me agree rest of me dont, im sorry i luv u still kisskiss

• WhAT ICKS me, pardon caps is that it seems to me u wish for me to dump him. Now in past when such suggestions has been made, it has come from readers not light of heart or sacred in soul, BUT evil at core, toxic in soul n sad sad persons who´s only goal was to STEAL what fate has in store for me.

So pardon if this will not sit right with you BUT i WILL NEVER, NEVER give up on him nor on me n him. NEVER! Better has tried n no success. They still try to this day n fail time n again.

I cannot say why i know he and i will get together, i just do. Some things u JUST KNOW! n it has NO excplanation or logic EVER found in any of the readings ive had advices given to me.

Warning however, Charlie knows bad news miles off, and he aint fooled. Again many has tried n all has failed.

• so THERE!

• CWB WHERE ART THOUGH, QUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DO U KNOW SOMEONE WITH THE LETTERS B OR J

• my name begins with a B as in Bente ...................... but make as in b or j no buit i know someone with C n M n S, n M n A n N ..........................

• I know your name starts with BBBBBBBBBBBB haha

No J okay ummm last name middle names perhaps..with J

• Ahhhh....kisses for the Messenger always good:-)

My Queen, I am but a Messenger on this--the Messenger is like Switzerland--NEUTRAL--just that I can hear and translate the Message...the Messenger has no desire but to serve....

there is no desired outcome for me but your HAPPINESS--which...speaking from very recent & ongoing personal experience...I know--if we're focused on this one specific desire (thing person job whatever) as opposed to "this or something better"--we may MISS something wonderful coming our way....

Queen's Attendants!

There will be a bucket brigade of the Queen's tears coming in here from afar....

be ready please to pour them beneath her heels wherever you may find her...to soften that HARD ground wherever she goes--she does have a tendency to dig those royal heels in......

be ready to leap out of the way---she will most likely kick and elbow you...

• WELL I DO HAVE A STRONG ASCENDANT IN CAPRICORN SO URE DEAD ON WITH THOSE HEELS HEHEHEHEHEHE

Nio middle j name nope, its an M n an A as middle name. another is who has E n R as intial start middle names

• I'm afraid of cappy's heels haha

cwb is it like 1:30 am there.....

I'll explain my questions on the thread you started for me a couple of days ago...i'll do it tommorow if you want or is it tommorow in your part of the world OMgosh I should be at the nutty nut club...I'm confusing myself...

• shatz,

join me, to create here in the large garden for charming,

asking the gods to create a magicial water fall, with water so clear,

and the white shinning light and blue light from the universe,

with water falling, water that is so bless,

that all the sister,

that go under the fall,

just wash away all thier pains and heartaches,

for it to be like rebirth,

i put my palms together, and look at the heaven as i ask for this magical water fall,

now shatz do you have any ideas on how to decorate this magical garden for charming so in the morning, she will feel so surprise, she will be in all her glory.

• Wow. Wow. Wow! WELCOME BACK Ramo de Risas!

• Thanx Ramo

Ladies KEEP YA HANDS N MITS N WHATELSE OFFF MY MAN!

• can I swim in it pleeeease and can it have those fish that get rid of that nasty hard skin from your feet, and Charmed, if you can be patient and I know it's hard, (so not using my mind on that) but I do feel something will happen to make you happy but am hazy on the timescale

thanks for the lovely bath I'm starting to feel almost human again

• MUGWORT BATHS HERE I COME!!!!!!

Just whined and wailed about how much this old body HURTS--sooooo MASSAGE TEAM???

Oh sorry for shouting...I need a team on me--the ones who kept the best gladiators flexible and worked out the kinks and sore muscles and joints---to work on me for about 3 hours!!!

Thank you. chrissicat did you find the new fishy pool yet? I'll join you there--been so busy haven't had time to tend to my feet--or even do the regular YOGA I'm used to--so MUGWOR BATHS!!!!

Need to get myself in good shape--I feel things are coming and coming FAST!

Get ready--I feel 'em not only coming for ME but for a few others in here!

So it may get a lil wild & crazy--we're gonna need the Genie to import all the PEACEFUL Masters to assist us all--because you know when the waters come rushing in--it can be crashing and a lil murky before it finds it's right level and the waters clear!!!

And Cupid? You are my ANGEL--you ROCK!!!

Wolf will be coming and going from my quarters--he is HUNGRY as are my BIG CATS--& ME!!!

so can we please have some huge platters of all different kinds of MEAT & FRUITS ready --

when you see the Wolf coming dear attendants--bring on the PLATTERS of FRESH MEAT!!!

and the most nourishing oxygenating JUICES--

Cupid it is SO cool of you to have us BOTH on this lot of work just ahead--big mission in progress to reach a point before we can actually be physically together in the same place--synchronicity on this is just amazing! SO PLEASE make sure the astrals are easy weather fine flow to navigate--my Magus is powerful--but I need him FULL of ENERGY when he get s here!!!

No need to make him fight the flows--we've already both fought so many!

SO glad to helped me keep my VISION (in BOTH EYES) clear and my HEART-MIND-SPIRIT OPEN to accepting and receiving LOVE from the ONE WHO IS MEANT to BE---

I ACCEPT HIM! I RECEIVE HIM! Anticipation with a lot of communication is VEEERRRYYY interesting....

• OH MY RIVER YOU WENT TO THE WRONG ROOM...

THATS CHRISSICATS ROOM....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

• CAPPY HOW DO WE REVERSE THE SPELLS....LOL

• I don't mind sharing just don't laugh at my tortie plaits, I need a set of those masseurs too, my neck is so stiff it's giving me headaches

• who is cappy????