ROMAN DECADENCES

• I would have plenty of time for mine I was born on Valentines day, at 11.30 of the night(gmt), can we have some frescoes? with dragonflies and butterflies ?

• Chrissiecat--rub the Genie's belly.....Genie LIKES that---then focus on just the frescoes you want:-)

And Queen Master Clubmaker--Cupid's off on some business...but he WILL be back!

He LIKES it in here!!! And as the mystery unfolds..I'll share.....

• Hi all, what a beautiful room you have all created, may we have some jewels in a corner some beautiful Roman outfits, to try on as we please....Can I have someone to feed me grapes, bath me in crystals, with out the depends of course...A bath fit for a Roman Goddess, and God filled with Lilacs, rose, pedals...Did they have those types of things in the Roman days?LOL

I need a chair or a throne when the need arrives hahaha...

I love you all, you cyber angels, Abundance and Blessings throughout our chambers...SHHHHHHHHHHH, i hear a surprise is coming our way.:)

Shatzy

Thank you for all my birthday wishes throughout the forms......

• Now we need to pick our thrones....

• I did it,I did it yipppppieeeeeeeeee.

• nice but i dont believe in thrones. i would prefer a normal sturdy roman chair. thanx lol

• Now for our Baths or toilets hehe

• Can you guess where my throne might be with the depends

• Ok I'm in send in my boy slave please I'm laying on my chaise lounge and need him to feed me grapes and wine. OOHH

• CWB, I will give it one more shot to see if you would prefere this one, with a description of who would sit in it. hehehe

My shoulder is killing me whinnnnnnneeeeeeIn Roman times, chairs could say a great deal about class and status in society. For instance, folding x-legged chairs were often used specifically by military commanders or ceremonially by certain high-level dignitaries. In classical art, ladies are often shown seated on chairs with ridiculously delicate legs. The size and shape of the legs seems somehow proportionate to the femininity of the sitter. Many of the chairs would never have been possible in real life. This particular piece is adapted from a classic example of a lady's chair in a Roman fresco. Of course, both male and female sims will no doubt get the same amount of enjoyment from sitting on it. 🙂

• poetic, perhaps you would like this one.

• OK, u might be sick of me now with this pituring thingy magee(spelling incorect)

Love to all

• nope im not schatz i lovye that divan lol

• the chairs was close but not close enough lol but the divan will do lol

the baths are booorring. not what rising poictured for me n what i had in mind. thats bland but its a uhm start ye lol

• CWB,

bang boom crap ####8***********ok

when MY SHOULDER STOPS BURNING,AND SEVERAL PAIN PILLS PUT IN THIS OLD BODY

I AM GOING TO FIND YOU THE GRANDIOSIS CHAIR THAT IS FIT FOR OUR QUEEN,,,,,LOL

• Dear CWB,

Hows those workers coming along have they got the bithday tempel finished yet? are they from roman times? What sort of tools would they be using i wonder? and how are are they dressed are they wearing steelcaps or sandals ?

• no its not done yet, my roman of all romans supervises it n he is picky indeed lol. it has to b just right, like a man n his own built car u know.

roman times yes yes yes. tools hmmm dunno google it as well as what they wore of clothes n shoes.

• love the bikinis Schatz, do they come in 36ff tops, hope so, had to laugh the advert on the side here is advertising Roman Originals Clothes, Genie sure does love tummy rubs too CWB, must have been a cat in a previous life, LOL!!!

• more of a tigger chrissi lol

• Awe the lion and the tiger CWB, I thinks the tiger would eat the Lion. lol

Ok Describe the "Chair Goddess CWB"

Now one thing about me, I have just a touch Of OCD, not making a joke about this who ever suffers from this.....

But once I get started, you want clothes, sandles,tools, firemen...WHAT, WHAT IS IT DO YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!

AWE MAYBE A FINE HAIR PIECE PERHAPS HAHAHA

HUGS

FROM SHEE